Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE] Innosilicon [A1 Booster + A2 Terminator] Support/Tuning - page 4. (Read 29699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hello,
I would like to integrate Innosilicon support to Minera, can you tell me where is the source version of CGMiner that supports it?
I won't use binary version from other system like scripta, I would like to be able to compile the correct one for Minera.
Many thanks.

Looking forward to this Wink

Me to
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
Hello,
I would like to integrate Innosilicon support to Minera, can you tell me where is the source version of CGMiner that supports it?
I won't use binary version from other system like scripta, I would like to be able to compile the correct one for Minera.
Many thanks.

Looking forward to this Wink
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
Hello,
Many thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Anyone else getting a crc error when extracting "InnoSilicon Customized WebGUI RPI Image for A2 Miners (2014-06-18)"?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Image does not work properly!! Cgminer only takes certain values, 1200 - 1280 - 1300 and 1340. You can use the image to try those frequencies. (if you select anything above 1300 it will switch to 1400.)
I do not recommend to use 1400 because it results in 50% hardware errors. I will put a new image on for just those frequencies until I figure out how to make cgminer accept the other values as well.

Sorry for the f*ckup guys.
legendary
Activity: 1456
anyone else have non working graphs on the innosilicon gui image?

Mine work fine with it.  Might try putting image on card again possibly re downloading.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
anyone else have non working graphs on the innosilicon gui image?
legendary
BINGO !!!!!!!

Felix which version did you use for this? Could you paste a link please?

I would also like a link thanks  Smiley

I'm curious as-well.  Does it preform well at that frequency?
Activity: 177
Does anyone have an issue where the miner turns off for no apparent reason?

It happened 2 times in 2 days, before that it was running for a bunch of days no problem.

The OS was just updated to the new changeable 3 clock speeds recently as well.

It was also noted that it would drop down to 64Mh/s or so, meaning one or two blades went out for no apparent reason, when restarting it by powering off then on, it comes bak up to full speed at 90MH/s

Is there an automatic temp cutoff somewhre? or what is the max temp it can run at?

Any ideas?

thanks!

I have the same issues, not sure why either.
also the miner config page have issues updating and adding parameters.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I would also like a link thanks  Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
BINGO !!!!!!!

Activity: 157
Hui,
hast Du ihn irgendwie modifiziert (abgesehen von der Software)?
Wie stabil läuft das Ganze?

да нет проблемм.  пиши хоть на хинди - мы все обязаны понимать

especially for you
Hui in Russian - Penis
yes no problemm. write in Hindi though - we all have to understand

ps working steadily

What is the poolside hashrate after some hours of running? What did you exactly do... just increased freq? Coz this never helped me on my 1st batch miner.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Hui,

да нет проблемм.  пиши хоть на хинди - мы все обязаны понимать

especially for you
Hui in Russian - Penis
yes no problemm. write in Hindi though - we all have to understand

ps working steadily
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Hui,

Edit:
Sorry, did not think about, that I am in the english section. So here is the translation:
Did you modify the miner (except software)? And does it run stable?
Activity: 431
BINGO !!!!!!!

legendary
on my router I have 50 devices connected with static IPs I have to stop all of them to able make this simple procedure... no thanks Smiley

The second part you missed is you can mount in Linux and change IP address within image.
Activity: 267
Learn to go against your mind
on my router I have 50 devices connected with static IPs I have to stop all of them to able make this simple procedure... no thanks Smiley
legendary
U always can see the miner ip into your router.. So my network is setting up with ip's start with 10.10.x.x and can u tell me how this firmware will connect with my network please?

Ps: ok let's say I can donate if I see DHCP version of this FW...

Easier way is just change router to the ip address set temporally and change ip address on miner to what you want.  If you have a second router sitting around can easily be done.  Also can edit it if you mount image in Linux and edit it.

DHCP most will never want as static is great for multiple miners.
Activity: 267
Learn to go against your mind
U always can see the miner ip into your router.. So my network is setting up with ip's start with 10.10.x.x and can u tell me how this firmware will connect with my network please?

Ps: ok let's say I can donate if I see DHCP version of this FW...
Pages:
Jump to: