Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 10. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi, folks,

say, what would you like to mining. i have 6khs and had Monero minted so far.
to Sumokoin or Electroneum?

according to whatomine, sumokoin is actually better off even if the price is falling.

But on the other hand the Electroneum is so that I can do 100 times more coins in the same time. which would be much better with an increase in value.

but what's your opinion on that?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
im going to mine somthing with my cpuit didnt look like i got a whole lot with electronium so was wondering would i be better off mining with monero?
Try AEON
Activity: 33

thank you for giving me the mine tutorial, very much in need of mined detail for easy beginner.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Now if I could only retrieve the 7.5 ether I sent to the wrong address 9 months ago I would be totally happy  Embarrassed

If I could remember the private key to the BTC wallet I somehow trashed back in 2010 i'd have 3000 BTC.......

know the feeling but 3K bitcoin ouch, not quite as bad as the guy who bought the pizza's

At least I can still see my ether on the blockchain though  Grin

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
im going to mine somthing with my cpuit didnt look like i got a whole lot with electronium so was wondering would i be better off mining with monero?
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Are there any good pools that don't need you to specify a worker in the config (just a wallet address) and let you control the payout?
Activity: 296
Hi folks,

I have an amd rx580 nitro and im using xmr-aeon-stack. Is stable and working good.

Today i checked my amd file and changed the intensity from 898 to 1000 (like in example) and  i got more 100 H/s

It put 898 automatically right? Smiley

Im wondering if i can tweak something more in this:

"gpu_threads_conf" : [
 //  gpu: Samsung memory:8192
 //  compute units: 36
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 1000, "worksize" :8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : true
  },

If i include the gpu memory and compute units i got json errors..

Regards and good year
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Now if I could only retrieve the 7.5 ether I sent to the wrong address 9 months ago I would be totally happy  Embarrassed

If I could remember the private key to the BTC wallet I somehow trashed back in 2010 i'd have 3000 BTC.......
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Just managed to retrieve my 3809 ETN from Nov  Grin , I had the zero balance bug and had previously tried the wallet regeneration without success.

However this morning I realised I had stupidly used the monero seed I wrote down, thats why it didn't work! Managed to get the electroneum seed and everything worked. Moral, make sure you use the correct seed when using electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet !

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Really good guide, I have added the OP as a reference in my mobile app. I'm mining monero at the moment  @1000 h/s but I'm thinking to switch to electoneum. Which is the best pool to joint? I'm also planning to upgrade my mining rig soon.

Ive had good success on https://etn.spacepools.org/ - solid ping and rarely down. Also gives good stats and has a decent hashrate so steady payouts most of the time.

Im also switching between mining Monero and ETN using XMR-Cast as I get about a 15% hashrate increase compared to XMR-STAK or Claymore and I find its been stable with Crimson Blockchain drivers. It's a hard one to decide which coin to mine as ETN isnt that profitable as the moment compared to other coins so you really have to be confident that the price will go up. Monero is more the safe bet option long term but I am a big fan of ETN so will continue mining.

Thanks for the info, I'm also having faith in ETN that's why  I'll give it a try for a long term investment. I'm mining it now only with CPU and made around  25 for a few days now. Prefer to hold my coins and sell only when is really necessary Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Really good guide, I have added the OP as a reference in my mobile app. I'm mining monero at the moment  @1000 h/s but I'm thinking to switch to electoneum. Which is the best pool to joint? I'm also planning to upgrade my mining rig soon.

Ive had good success on https://etn.spacepools.org/ - solid ping and rarely down. Also gives good stats and has a decent hashrate so steady payouts most of the time.

Im also switching between mining Monero and ETN using XMR-Cast as I get about a 15% hashrate increase compared to XMR-STAK or Claymore and I find its been stable with Crimson Blockchain drivers. It's a hard one to decide which coin to mine as ETN isnt that profitable as the moment compared to other coins so you really have to be confident that the price will go up. Monero is more the safe bet option long term but I am a big fan of ETN so will continue mining.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Activity: 12
Hello everyone! I am trying to solo mine electroneum I have follow every youtube videos and google search for solo mining and none has worked for me. I'm not sure what do put in electroneum.conf if I have to put anything and I get connected to my 127.0.0.1 server but its say Job Timeout, disconnect, retry.

I load the electronuemd like this electroneumd

Code:
electroneumd --rpc-bind-ip 127.0.0.1 --rpc-bind-port 3333 --rpc-login user:pass

And in the daemon it says

Code:
2017-12-30 05:58:45.070 [RPC1]  ERROR   net.http        contrib/epee/include/net
/http_protocol_handler.inl:303  simple_http_connection_handler::handle_char_out:
 Error state!!!
2017-12-30 05:59:05.092 [RPC1]  ERROR   net.http        contrib/epee/include/net
/http_protocol_handler.inl:357  simple_http_connection_handlerext>::handle_invoke_query_line(): Failed to match first line: {"method": "login"
, "params": {"login": "etnaddresshere219818811", "pass": "pass", "agent": "xmr/1.0"}, "i
d": 1}

Any idea on what I am doing wrong?
Activity: 1
Hi Everybody

today i started mining electroneum with two laptops, since we have free electricity and bunch of old hw just sitting around.
unfortunately we don't have no gpus only old laptops and desktops(with integrated intel gpus), so i decided to make a test and see how far cpu mining will get me. more hw will be added on daily basis.

First Setup: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
                  2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
                  8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
                  macos high sierra
                  xmr-stak 2.2.0

[2017-12-27 21:10:42] : New block detected.
HASHRATE REPORT - CPU
| ID |    10s |    60s |    15m | ID |    10s |    60s |    15m |
|  0 |    9.6 |    8.8 |   10.0 |  1 |    9.4 |    8.8 |   10.0 |
|  2 |    9.6 |    8.7 |   10.0 |  3 |    9.4 |    8.7 |   10.0 |
-----------------------------------------------------
Totals:     38.1   35.1   40.0 H/s
Highest:    69.1 H/s
[2017-12-27 21:11:21] : New block detected.
[2017-12-27 21:11:28] : Difficulty changed. Now: 2517.

Second Setup: HP EliteBook 2540p running debian 9 with xmr-stak 2.2.0 more details will be posted tomorrow.

Mining pool: http://minekitten.io

Currently both laptops are running and this is what minekitten is showing:

Pending Balance: 0.00 ETN
    Total Paid: 0.00 ETN
    Estimated Profits: 7.32 ETN/d ( $18.87/m )

Last Share Submitted: less than a minute ago
    Hash Rate: 153.31 H/sec
    Total Hashes Submitted: 4452284 (est.)

Big up to the whole community and the effort you put in guys.

Bless
Activity: 2
Thanks for the quick response, but I do pass the "-t 8"  or "t -16" into it like the readme says, and it just errors out.  I don't think the readme has been updated to work with current versions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
hello,

first time poster. I'm mining ETN on my 980 and I'm a totaly noob at this.  I understand a cli, and can edit the batch file, but I simply cannot figure out how to up my hash rate comparable to what I'm seeing in the thread.

I'm using ccminer (linked in the OP), my batch is this:

ccminer -o stratum+tcp://uspool.electroneum.com:5555 -u [wallet address here] -p x

but i'm getting like ~125 h/s, but it looks like I should be getting 500-600+ on my nvidia 980ti and 6700k.  I've got good (great) cooling.  I'm reading I should change the number of threads, but I can't figure out how to do that, if I add "-t 8" or 16 it just doesn't work and I get an ordinal address error.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
What about to read the readme file for all parameters? 980ti isn't good for mining ETN.
hello,

first time poster. I'm mining ETN on my 980 and I'm a totaly noob at this.  I understand a cli, and can edit the batch file, but I simply cannot figure out how to up my hash rate comparable to what I'm seeing in the thread.

I'm using ccminer (linked in the OP), my batch is this:

ccminer -o stratum+tcp://uspool.electroneum.com:5555 -u [wallet address here] -p x

but i'm getting like ~125 h/s, but it looks like I should be getting 500-600+ on my nvidia 980ti and 6700k.  I've got good (great) cooling.  I'm reading I should change the number of threads, but I can't figure out how to do that, if I add "-t 8" or 16 it just doesn't work and I get an ordinal address error.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
hi im mining with mmy cpu, cause my gpu's are usually in use but was wondering for CPU mining intel 8700k would it be better for me to use claymore cpu miner or does the elctronium mining software for begginers do bout the same hash rate
Hello,

We are a full education and support pool. We educate new people what crypto is, why mining is important, and how to mine and optimize. Along with this we education offer a full support portal for everyone (even if you don't mine with us) complete with a ticket system where they can ask for help on anything crypto related along with support for the mining pool. We also offer a community built from Facebook and Discord relationships via our Group.

We will be scaling our pool fee down to 0.8 percent when we hit 1k miners but we need your help getting there.

Please come check us out even if you do not mine with us we still welcome your presence in our community.

www.dedpewl.com electroneum.dedpewl.com

Thank you so much for your consideration and time
Activity: 71
Merit: 12
Thanks for that great guide evrything work fine
Pages:
Jump to: