Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 8. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi Guys!
I have the rig of 8 x 1063 under last  LTS Ubuntu 16.4. I compiled KlausT ccminer from the source, but  hash rate for neoscrypt algo is only:
Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB, 413.72 kH/s for each card.
Same time I did compilation and mining  on my test PC with the same OS (Ubuntu 16.04)  and only 1 x 1063 and get ~600 kH/s. Why hash rate of my rig is so scarce? Any ideas?
additional rig info:
MB: asus H110-Plus
Ram: 4G
CPU: Celeron 3300
Wrong thread...
By default ccminer sets  number of thread according to count of GPUs. I also had experiment with param -d N (where N is coma separeted # of GPGU). Found that only 4 GPU works perfect on 600kH/s. If I had tried  add 5th card - the hash rate of each cards decries to 470 . May be it is a luck of RAM, CPU or HDD (I have used usb flash 3.0)?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Hi Guys!
I have the rig of 8 x 1063 under last  LTS Ubuntu 16.4. I compiled KlausT ccminer from the source, but  hash rate for neoscrypt algo is only:
Same time I did compilation and mining  on my test PC with the same OS (Ubuntu 16.04)  and only 1 x 1063 and get ~600 kH/s. Why hash rate of my rig is so scarce? Any ideas?
additional rig info:
Wrong thread...

https://etn.spacepools.org/ payments have decreased very much. What happened to him and what kind of pool would you advise?
IDK maybe diff?
Activity: 51
https://etn.spacepools.org/ payments have decreased very much. What happened to him and what kind of pool would you advise?
Activity: 7
Hi Guys!
I have the rig of 8 x 1063 under last  LTS Ubuntu 16.4. I compiled KlausT ccminer from the source, but  hash rate for neoscrypt algo is only:
Same time I did compilation and mining  on my test PC with the same OS (Ubuntu 16.04)  and only 1 x 1063 and get ~600 kH/s. Why hash rate of my rig is so scarce? Any ideas?
additional rig info:

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Thanks! I will use a 6 rx580 nitro+ rig no overclock do I need -allpools 1?
It has nothing to do with the cards you use. -allpools option is for the Claymore's devfee to work, as I understand it you when you set it to 1 you're basically agreeing to mine to different pools for the fee.
Activity: 6
Hi, does anyone know how to mine ETN with EthOS/Claymore-xmr? is it enough to change pool and wallet in the local.conf?
Yep, it's the same algo so everything else can stay the same. The only exception is that you might need to add "-allpools 1" parameter to your config.
Thanks! I will use a 6 rx580 nitro+ rig no overclock do I need -allpools 1?
legendary
Hi, does anyone know how to mine ETN with EthOS/Claymore-xmr? is it enough to change pool and wallet in the local.conf?
Yep, it's the same algo so everything else can stay the same. The only exception is that you might need to add "-allpools 1" parameter to your config.
Activity: 6
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Updated XMRig Nvidia
Added XMRig AMD with only 0.5% dev fee.
Activity: 14
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
is there any legit discord for ETN user? Need to get sum information about best pool.
This one? https://discord.gg/PwYJUca
Activity: 14
is there any legit discord for ETN user? Need to get sum information about best pool.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
New exchange that's not working yet, but there is sing up bonus $500 for trading fees! You can use my referral link as thanks for my guides or don't.
Upcoin
legendary
The ROI still is 100 days but I personally don't feel like mining for $4 a day.
Then buy a hundred GPUs and make $400 a day. ROI period and the volume are the only things that matter. And there's plenty of volume with the total crypto market cap in billions of dollars.
Activity: 37
I'm surprised by the fact i can 'only' mine around 20 ETN per day which is around $4 per day... This is so little money, are there really people in the western world that keep their PC mining for this little money? Am I missing something in my calculation?
First of all, nvidia cards are no good for cryptonight algo. Similarly priced rx 570/580 would do 850-1000 H/s. And second, $4/day means you'll get the price of your GPU back in ~ 100 days. How many businesses in the "western world" do you know of that can give you complete ROI in 100 days? A few years used to be a good solid business model.

Thats right, i didnt look at it that way.

But for me this only works with bigger numbers. The ROI still is 100 days but I personally don't feel like mining for $4 a day.
Still it's good to know it's easy to setup
Thanks for the guide, it was easy to follow.

I just set it up for my PC:
GTX 1060 6GB.

I mined for an hour and got a hash rate a little higher than 430h/s. (just like this website says: https://minethecoin.com/coin/electroneum/ no spam, i visited that website today for the first time).

I'm surprised by the fact i can 'only' mine around 20 ETN per day which is around $4 per day... This is so little money, are there really people in the western world that keep their PC mining for this little money? Am I missing something in my calculation?

I did not calculate the power usage so profit would be even lower.

yeah.. you missing something... like... real hw for mining cryptonight

Haha ok, fair enough. I just thought it would be a little more profitable as i see some 'guides for mining xxxx for dummies'. I figured dummies would not have mining rigs with 8GPU, but hey, maybe they do these days!
legendary
First of all, nvidia cards are no good for cryptonight algo. Similarly priced rx 570/580 would do 850-1000 H/s. And second, $4/day means you'll get the price of your GPU back in ~ 100 days. How many businesses in the "western world" do you know of that can give you complete ROI in 100 days? A few years used to be a good solid business model.
Activity: 29
Merit: 5

GTX 1060 6GB.

I mined for an hour and got a hash rate a little higher than 430h/s. (just like this website says: https://minethecoin.com/coin/electroneum/ no spam, i visited that website today for the first time).

yeah.. you missing something... like... real hw for mining cryptonight

GTX 1060 6GB.

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
This thread is starting to look like a "plug your ETN pool" thread
I can delete it, but why. If the pool is promote only once, I have no problem with that. Nobody will mine there anyway.

whether mine on mobile phone can still be in use?

Native mining on phons cpu is possible, but hihgh temp and huge power drain will brick your phone too soon.
Nearly no profit (Not worth at all).

Electronium will provide mining simulation alternative, it will basicaly reward you for time you are using their app or affiliated apps/games.
So its kinda marketin trick, not gonna be actual mining process.

Hope it helps.
Yeah you will be probably watching some ads and they will pay you for it.
Pages:
Jump to: