Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 9. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
whether mine on mobile phone can still be in use?

Native mining on phons cpu is possible, but hihgh temp and huge power drain will brick your phone too soon.
Nearly no profit (Not worth at all).

Electronium will provide mining simulation alternative, it will basicaly reward you for time you are using their app or affiliated apps/games.
So its kinda marketin trick, not gonna be actual mining process.

Hope it helps.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
whether mine on mobile phone can still be in use?
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
This thread is starting to look like a "plug your ETN pool" thread
Activity: 6
This is what i was looking for. great guide.. Thanks much.. Grin
Activity: 8
Ok good to know. Is there any performance difference? Also would ethOS be even better option?
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
I'm planning to build small miner rig. Is Electroneum still good option for mining? Is there much difference with Windows and Linux mining?

Electroneum is a really nice choice right now. Windows is a lot easier to deal with, Linux better for the long run.
Activity: 8
I'm planning to build small miner rig. Is Electroneum still good option for mining? Is there much difference with Windows and Linux mining?
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Updated XMR-STAK versions
Updated drivers links

which one is used for amd drivers, im using the aeon stak version, seems good though is prone to crash while exiting sometimes, and sometimes hash rate doesnt show up.
Wipe drivers with DDU and install latest. Do not OC too much, check for memory errors. Use the newest version. If it don't mine hit enter, do not mark any text in the miner it will stop mining... you can uncheck quick editing or something like that it is called in CMD properties.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
if it crash or dont start hashing you overclock/undervolt to much
Activity: 115
Updated XMR-STAK versions
Updated drivers links

which one is used for amd drivers, im using the aeon stak version, seems good though is prone to crash while exiting sometimes, and sometimes hash rate doesnt show up.
Activity: 3
Hello ETN lovers!

Since falling for so many scam pools...and wasting hashing power and time to get nothing in return. We took the matter in our hands and did the needful! We created our own pool!
https://miner.lu/

Config setup:

URL: Pool.miner.lu
Ports:
3333 low end
5555 mid end
7777 high end

Pool fee for now is set to 0.5%. We want to get this pool running and have our hash worth back in ETN.. thats all. No bug in code... no late payouts... not sketchy support. I'm the 3rd admin this pool has... and thats it. We are trying to mine fairly and profitable... what do u say you try us out?

I'll be around and if you see the site still weird reach back and well get it fixed.

Happy mining everyone!
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
New Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.
Nobody will mine there...
Activity: 157
New Electroneum Pool (Today started) http://etn.top-miningpool.eu/ Minimum payouts 20 ETN, Pool fee 1.5%.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Hi folks,

I have an amd rx580 nitro and im using xmr-aeon-stack. Is stable and working good.

Today i checked my amd file and changed the intensity from 898 to 1000 (like in example) and  i got more 100 H/s

It put 898 automatically right? Smiley

Im wondering if i can tweak something more in this:

"gpu_threads_conf" : [
 //  gpu: Samsung memory:8192
 //  compute units: 36
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 1000, "worksize" :8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : true
  },

If i include the gpu memory and compute units i got json errors..

Regards and good year

anyhelp ? Smiley
If you download the version from Mega there is included file for tuning values... you can also find it on the official github.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Hi folks,

I have an amd rx580 nitro and im using xmr-aeon-stack. Is stable and working good.

Today i checked my amd file and changed the intensity from 898 to 1000 (like in example) and  i got more 100 H/s

},

Regards and good year

anyhelp ? Smiley
You've got an open "[" that doesn't have the closing "]". There are online json "checkers" on the internet, you can input your configs and they'll show you where you've got it wrong. Just feed your configs to one of those and see what it doesn't like. I don't know much about json format.. but I don't think you can actually have comments in those files, at least not with "//".
Activity: 296
Hi folks,

},

Regards and good year

anyhelp ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
i`ve got 20 k shares and I`m scared to stop the mining.Can you advise what will happen if I spot mining?
Nothing will happen, you can always stop mining and you'll just receive whatever it is you're supposed to receive based on the number of shares you've already sent. If you're mining at the official pool then I suggest you to switch to something else cause with this coin the official pools are probably the worst among all the ETN pools out there. Just read the last few pages of this thread, there's plenty of posts here about the pools.
Activity: 37
Hi All,

How can i check my ETN balance if eupool website is not working? I'm using the etn pool miner v.1.1 beta and I don't know if I receive anything.i`ve got 20 k shares and I`m scared to stop the mining.Can you advise what will happen if I spot mining?
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Hi, folks,

say, what would you like to mining. i have 6khs and had Monero minted so far.
to Sumokoin or Electroneum?

according to whatomine, sumokoin is actually better off even if the price is falling.

But on the other hand the Electroneum is so that I can do 100 times more coins in the same time. which would be much better with an increase in value.

but what's your opinion on that?

Once ETN has less global hashrate i would switch back to it as it can always pump back to 1k satoshi. As you said Sumocoin is declining now and saw already a big increase. But that’s just my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: