Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 30. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Guys, you should Google all these questions. Those are very basic and they were answered milion times.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.
Thanks @Mattthev  for the guide, ill join with your referrall when ill go to trade on cryptopia!

Ive some question since im new to mining, so lets start!

Ive used first to mine electroneum on easyhash but i noticed that, the site half of the time doesnt work correctly, but pay well so, its ok, untill yesterday when i saw my gpu's working but on zero blocks, so i checked out the pool and i saw no blocks from hours, so i moved to hashparty and here work well.
But pay like the half!
In one night i mined 150 etn on easyhash, here 90 approximately worked on the same number of blocks, why this big difference beetween this two pool?

And also why when i look the block rewards every block theres someone who earned 6k etn, 2 or 3 people 1k, alot of 100 and the other 5 or 2 or some also 0.5?
Why this discrepancy too? for example the highest reward i got untill now is 60 etn, why with the same hashrate one block i got 1 etn or less other 20 or more?
Activity: 4
the price seems go down each days.
is it still profitable to mine this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Hello guys
Can someone tell me how do we view mined coins? I generated a paper wallet but dont know how to check it..
Activity: 67
i see a lot of pool that the hash is good for one day and after miner seem to move to another pool

Any reason for that?
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
@ Mattthev
thank you for u r guides. Helps a lot new miner . ( i am not really new but still found something usefull on u r  posts. )
For ETN miners it should include even more explanations... Seems like everybody try to mine this coin Cheesy
Activity: 453
Merit: 264
@ Mattthev
thank you for u r guides. Helps a lot new miner . ( i am not really new but still found something usefull on u r  posts. )
Activity: 453
Merit: 264
with 6x 1060 3gb 3000hash im getting 7 coins hour
someone ca post some results?
6x 1060 6gb 3000hash I was getting 5.37 coins per hour. But there where much problems with the pool, so probably results are the same.

The pools are really shit. But I think that's because of the network problems of ETN cos all pools are the same.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Hi all, can somebody explain the difference between the ports and the relation of difficulty and hashes? I'm mining with CPU and GPU (using 5555 at the moment) - Is that right or so what port should I be using?

From what I believe my understanding is - the better hardware you have the higher difficulty you should take when mining. The higher the difficulty the more coins you get in return for your submitted hashes.

Is that correct?

How do I choose the best suitable port?
Not really. Pick port on pool getting started page.
Difficulty won't give you higher hashrate, but solving too easy or too hard results aren't efficient.
Activity: 70
with 6x 1060 3gb 3000hash im getting 7 coins hour
someone ca post some results?
6x 1060 6gb 3000hash I was getting 5.37 coins per hour. But there where much problems with the pool, so probably results are the same.
Activity: 2
Well, I can't solve all your problem guys Cheesy
Thanks Mattthev.  I'm hoping you could help resolve this GPU issue.  I am using XMR-AEON-SUMO-STAK-2.0-20171031 and I can't seem to get the GPU running?

I'm getting Hashrate Report with only three, but what i'm expecting is more threads from the AMD GPU
ID

I did add "gpu_thread_num" : 6, in the AMD.txt file above platform index but it doesn't seem to be working.
You need to put every AMD card twice with same index also.

I don't really understand what you mean but these are my settings.  I do see the 'Starting AMD GPU thread 0, no affinity' prompt but is there anything that looks out of place?

"gpu_thread_num" : 6,

/*
 * GPU configuration. You should play around with intensity and worksize as the fastest settings will vary.
 *      index    - GPU index number usually starts from 0
 *  intensity    - Number of parallel GPU threads (nothing to do with CPU threads)
 *   worksize    - Number of local GPU threads (nothing to do with CPU threads)
 * affine_to_cpu - This will affine the thread to a CPU. This can make a GPU miner play along nicer with a CPU miner.
 * "gpu_threads_conf" :
 * [
 *   { "index" : 0, "intensity" : 1000, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false },
 * ],
 */

"gpu_threads_conf" : [
  // gpu: Turks memory:384
  // compute units: 6
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 144, "worksize" : 8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false,
  },

],

/*
 * Platform index. This will be 0 unless you have different OpenCL platform - eg. AMD and Intel.
 */

"platform_index" : 0,

Activity: 1
Hi all, can somebody explain the difference between the ports and the relation of difficulty and hashes? I'm mining with CPU and GPU (using 5555 at the moment) - Is that right or so what port should I be using?

From what I believe my understanding is - the better hardware you have the higher difficulty you should take when mining. The higher the difficulty the more coins you get in return for your submitted hashes.

Is that correct?

How do I choose the best suitable port?
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Well, I can't solve all your problem guys Cheesy
Thanks Mattthev.  I'm hoping you could help resolve this GPU issue.  I am using XMR-AEON-SUMO-STAK-2.0-20171031 and I can't seem to get the GPU running?

I'm getting Hashrate Report with only three, but what i'm expecting is more threads from the AMD GPU
ID

I did add "gpu_thread_num" : 6, in the AMD.txt file above platform index but it doesn't seem to be working.
You need to put every AMD card twice with same index also.

i compare claymore and sgminer-sm, then i see hashrate on claymore is higher than sgminer.
i've decided use claymore!
No it's not, with better config files SG-miner will be faster and with less power consumption. Try 2 threads for start.

HI, i'm interested in mining etn, i'm planning to start using sprnova which i use for other coins.
Right now I can't find anything other than a paper wallet. do you know if other wallets are available/ new wallets release date? 
I don't know maybe read this guide... like I haven't put links to both wallet...

I just started mining today and i'm producing around 15 KH/s and submitted a total of around 65k hash so far. But my pending balance is still zero. Am i doing anything wrong or do i jst have to be patient? The pool is http://electroneum.hashparty.io
You need to wait for maturity after your pool found block.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
guys i have a problem with two of my 1080FE gpus one keeps getting only 300h/s and one crashes the miner (xmr miner) i tried reinstalling the drivers but it won't do any good the thing is they are good on equihash but keep failing at cryptonight.
Activity: 44
I just started mining today and i'm producing around 15 KH/s and submitted a total of around 65k hash so far. But my pending balance is still zero. Am i doing anything wrong or do i jst have to be patient? The pool is http://electroneum.hashparty.io
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
i compare claymore and sgminer-sm, then i see hashrate on claymore is higher than sgminer.
i've decided use claymore!
Activity: 2

ID

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Can someone help me. For about 2 h I get my result rejected by the pool. Before I had 3.4 Kh/s. I use http://electroneum.hashparty.io
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Does anybody have benchmarks of Nvidia and AMD miners?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
which pool has really stable?
easyhash.io and electromine.fr sometimes got disconnected.

i am using nova because i trust 100% and i dont need a wallet for now coin stay in nova i will move when windows wallet will be released
Pages:
Jump to: