Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 27. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

I am using SGMiner to mine ETN (and others cryptonight's coins), this is the fastest, low energy and stable miner than others. And the best part is its really free.

Smiley
still getting best hashrate with claymore 10.2.. even with xmr-strak...
i own some rx470 and 570 4 and 8 gb..can u share youur sgminer/xmr-strak config file?
Activity: 154
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes, it's fastest but not with stock conf Cheesy I think XMR-STAK has better power consumption... anyway Claymore is worst option.

You are right, need to mod the rom to get the better result. I'm using xmr stak for cpu mining and it's doing great.
and.....No Claymore please  Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
THANKS FOR THE USEFUL INFORMATION SIR..
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Yes, it's fastest but not with stock conf Cheesy I think XMR-STAK has better power consumption... anyway Claymore is worst option.

You are right, need to mod the rom to get the better result. I'm using xmr stak for cpu mining and it's doing great.
and.....No Claymore please  Cheesy
Sure bios mod first, but I've meant SGminer conf, the stock one won't give you best results.
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I am using SGMiner to mine ETN (and others cryptonight's coins), this is the fastest, low energy and stable miner than others. And the best part is its really free.

Smiley
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Smiley
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
Really a very helpful and detailed guide, thanks
Activity: 120
i compare claymore and sgminer-sm, then i see hashrate on claymore is higher than sgminer.
i've decided use claymore!

UPDATE: i just edit some option sgminer and i see the hashrate is increased. WoW. sgminer-sm is best!
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
CAT OFFER - 5% DISCOUNT
Contact me or directly Sampey with my nickname (Mattthev) and you will get 5% discount on your copy.

C.A.T. is an "automatic-trader" written in Java Code (Desktop Application) using Exchanges API
You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
C.A.T. works on Linux/Windows/Mac with Java 8

More info:
🌟【BOT】C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 5.1 🌟
Activity: 40
My rigs are up and running.

Now zero payment from suprnova since 2 hours.

I have 30kh/s usually I make 1,6 coin per minute...

Maybe suprnova has some reporting issue ...

Activity: 1
Hello,

Can anyone please help me.

I have a gridseed 5 chip and for love or money I cannot get it to mine electroneum currency.

The bat file reads.

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.electroneum.space:7777 -u etnkLHUbM4z4erS24LM2AEN9Hp2cugdWRKnitER7kmrtTGZtsVhCiJaiuriTcz2pDeZ6rbJXNRyCtBZ gGCu9TN2x3HzbKt1uo4 -p x -d gridseed -S gridseed:all --set-device  gridseed:clock=850

The error it says is GPU missing.

What am I doing wrong.?

Thank you in advance
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
What happens today ?

Coins mined has been more than halved... Tested on suprnova and pool.space....

??

My returns are consistent not much changed since yesterday on space pool.

I suggest to check your hardware and see if you machine had 100% uptime the last 24 hours.
Activity: 40
What happens today ?

Coins mined has been more than halved... Tested on suprnova and pool.space....

??
Activity: 46
Quick note for anybody using claymore who's hashing speed seems too low.

I'm on an RX480 8GB, was struggling to get over 350H/s, had tried a few miners and drivers.

I randomly tried to screw with the -h perimeter. If you don't put one it, it puts one in for you. I manually put in -h 800, and my hashes doubled to 620H/s. Then I tried -h 1024 and that's moved it to 650H/s. I will keep tweaking, but it's worth messing with if you're going slower than expected!
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Just looked a the discord group for etn.uax.io and it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. The admin is not responsive so I assume that it's a fraud. Is there any decent pool in Europe that has more than 1MH'/s already?
I was mining there in the beginning but lots of orphaned blocks. Swtiched to this one and no issues so far:
http://pool.electroneum.space/#
how long you mine in this pool
its ok?
real hashrate?
Where you have unreal hashrate? All these pools run same node, but I like more the original Cryptonote node like Monero uses, it has at least static diff. These ported nodes for ETN doesn't support it.
I mine there few hours, no problem so far. Electromine.fr is probably best pool for me, but there is low hashrate... Hashparty UK same problem and US version has good hashrate but I'm getting lot of disconnetion even for few hours... maybe some DDOS attacks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Just looked a the discord group for etn.uax.io and it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. The admin is not responsive so I assume that it's a fraud. Is there any decent pool in Europe that has more than 1MH'/s already?
I was mining there in the beginning but lots of orphaned blocks. Swtiched to this one and no issues so far:
its ok?
real hashrate?
Im getting very consistent returns from this pool considering the network hashrate movement. Just keep an eye on the pool hashrate - once it dropped to 100 Kh which was not so great for consistent returns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
its ok?
real hashrate?
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Today I switched there too.
Activity: 67
Pages:
Jump to: