Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 26. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Updated XMR-STAK 2.0 to the newest version. Now with multiple pools! If pool is unavailable it will auto connect to other pool.
https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak
XMR-STAK 2.0 - Mega 1% dev fee
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Although not the best roi at the moment, mining electroneum is very nice - keeps my gpu very cool. Sometimes the fans don't even run Smiley
Activity: 9
I would love to see someone sharing his Sgminer config file, Anyone?
 Smiley

I Using 2 x RX 570 to mine ETN, i got 721 H/s or 1,4 kH/s using SG Miners
I Using https://electromine.fr pool, with elegand UI and nice server uptime

here my SG Miners config

Code:
{
    "pools":
    [
        {
            "name": "MoneroPool",
            "url": "stratum+tcp://eu.electromine.fr:3333",
            "user": "yourwallet here",
            "pass": "x",
            "priority": "0",
            "profile": "xmr"
        }
    ],
    "profiles":
    [
        {
            "name": "xmr",
            "algorithm": "cryptonight",
            "rawintensity": "896",
            "worksize": "8",
            "gpu-threads": "1"
        }
    ],
    "default-profile": "xmr",
    "no-extranonce": true,
    "gpu-platform": "0"
}

Thanks I finally succeed to use Sgminer.

Though I get less hash than with XMR-Stack, I get around 600 h/s with the config you shared, with some burst at 750h/s.
There is one thing I don't understand, the thread, in your config it's at 1 thread, isn't 2 the best config?
I tried 2 thread but it gives me only 110 h/s, which is weird.
And at 0 thread it still works fine, which doesn't make sense either unless 0 thread means 1 thread and 1 means 2 thread.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
ive downloaded xmr-stak-cpu sucessfully on 2 pc's come to do it on my laptop extracted all the files and xmr-stak-cpu.exe is missing
 Huh

Disabled your Antivirus first and disable your Windows defender via control panel.
This is false alarm by antivirus

-------------------------------------------------------

hashparty pool and electromine got DDOS and server down up to 4x a day
i'm moving pool to https://easyhash.io/pools/etn and running smooth using SG Miners
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
ive downloaded xmr-stak-cpu sucessfully on 2 pc's come to do it on my laptop extracted all the files and xmr-stak-cpu.exe is missing
 Huh
Windows Defender (or some other anti-virus) deleted it. You need to add it to the exception list so it doesn't get deleted by AV software.
Activity: 61
 Huh
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Woa, my powercolor rx 470 4gb only top at 570H/s

any tips ?
Bios mod.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Woa, my powercolor rx 470 4gb only top at 570H/s

any tips ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
This guide is so nice! im happy that even i was able to set up my miner with this detailed guide. Thank you very much
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I just wrote a small guide on how to wire the mined funds from your paper wallet to an exchange.
https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch/2017/11/how-to-wire-electroneum-etn-from-your.html

@Mattthev: I also added a link to this threat for mining related questions - I hope this is fine Smiley

If someone has any input I'd be glad to hear it!
Sure, I've added your too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I just wrote a small guide on how to wire the mined funds from your paper wallet to an exchange.
https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch/2017/11/how-to-wire-electroneum-etn-from-your.html

@Mattthev: I also added a link to this threat for mining related questions - I hope this is fine Smiley

If someone has any input I'd be glad to hear it!
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I got minergate working for my Ubuntu 16.04 KDE Neon by installing Cuda toolkit and gdebi first. CPU and GPU at the same time getting between 350 and 450 hashes
Congratulation, you've got working the worst miner.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I got minergate working for my Ubuntu 16.04 KDE Neon by installing Cuda toolkit and gdebi first. CPU and GPU at the same time getting between 350 and 450 hashes
Activity: 62
Suprnova has 7Mh too atm. But where is the rest coming  Shocked Pretty big solo miners, althou iv seen as big as 21Mh going to same address.

Or is all hashingpower coming trough nicehash?

E: Dont go to suprnova, seems like they cant find blocks despite the hashingpower. Really bad luck over there.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I have 5 X 1070s in it if that is helpful info.
With 1070s you're better off mining other coins (ZEC, or even better some Neoscrypt ones) and then, if you absolutely have to, just buy ETN with the coins you mined. You'll get way more of them this way than through straight mining.

Had a lot of disconnects with the hashparty during the last 24 hours, both the UK and US servers just kept dropping connection. Switched to Electroneum.ovh, seems to be stable so far.
There is problem with network or it seems like someone is trying to cut off biggest pools because those small are still working well...
Easyhash seems best now
https://easyhash.io/pools/electroneum
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I have 5 X 1070s in it if that is helpful info.
With 1070s you're better off mining other coins (ZEC, or even better some Neoscrypt ones) and then, if you absolutely have to, just buy ETN with the coins you mined. You'll get way more of them this way than through straight mining.

Had a lot of disconnects with the hashparty during the last 24 hours, both the UK and US servers just kept dropping connection. Switched to Electroneum.ovh, seems to be stable so far.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
Anyone using XMRig NVIDIA? I tried it out but it crashes my rig to the point of needed a hard reboot to get it back online. It runs fine with EWBF but I would like to throw it at ETN for a bit. I have 5 X 1070s in it if that is helpful info.
Activity: 788
 Smiley

I Using 2 x RX 570 to mine ETN, i got 721 H/s or 1,4 kH/s using SG Miners
I Using https://electromine.fr pool, with elegand UI and nice server uptime

here my SG Miners config

Code:
{
    "pools":
    [
        {
            "name": "MoneroPool",
            "url": "stratum+tcp://eu.electromine.fr:3333",
            "user": "yourwallet here",
            "pass": "x",
            "priority": "0",
            "profile": "xmr"
        }
    ],
    "profiles":
    [
        {
            "name": "xmr",
            "algorithm": "cryptonight",
            "rawintensity": "896",
            "worksize": "8",
            "gpu-threads": "1"
        }
    ],
    "default-profile": "xmr",
    "no-extranonce": true,
    "gpu-platform": "0"
}
Activity: 9
 Smiley
Activity: 190

I am using SGMiner to mine ETN (and others cryptonight's coins), this is the fastest, low energy and stable miner than others. And the best part is its really free.

Smiley
still getting best hashrate with claymore 10.2.. even with xmr-strak...
i own some rx470 and 570 4 and 8 gb..can u share youur sgminer/xmr-strak config file?

On the picture you can see his rawIntensity => rI:896
threads should be 2 and Worksize 8, I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: