Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 4. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
XMR-AEON-STAK updated to 2.2.1 - higher hashrate and better stability, only 1% dev fee.

Is this XMR-AEON-STAK how much better for ETN mining than older XMR-STAK-AMD version? I mine with vega64 and vega56 GPUs.
I don't have Vega.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
XMR-AEON-STAK updated to 2.2.1 - higher hashrate and better stability, only 1% dev fee.

Is this XMR-AEON-STAK how much better for ETN mining than older XMR-STAK-AMD version? I mine with vega64 and vega56 GPUs.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 73
anyone notice the "official" pools are all down?

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
i like to see we could be listed, our etn pool is

http://etn.pool.nocroom.com
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Nice guide! I left my CPU mining this, pretty low hashrate, but i can barely feel it mining
Mine AEON instead, bettef choice for CPU
Activity: 39
Nice guide! I left my CPU mining this, pretty low hashrate, but i can barely feel it mining
Great post abour Cryptonight algorithm mining, thank you.
But In the OP, I have not seen the CPUMiner-OPT from Joblo.
It is a great miner for CPU, perhaps the greatest one and it is a multi-algo one.
The topic link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpuminer-opt-v3881-open-source-optimized-multi-algo-cpu-miner-1326803

If someone have some experience in hashrate between this CPUMiner-OPT vs. XMR-Stack-CPU, i'm interested.

cpu-opt not good for cryptonight. i7 2600K   xmr stak  , xmrig  - 360 h   cpu-opt 280h       And ETN is dead for mining. Very small profit. RIP
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Superb....Merited
Thanks, Merit is what I need to become Hero member :3
Great post abour Cryptonight algorithm mining, thank you.
It is a great miner for CPU, perhaps the greatest one and it is a multi-algo one.
The topic link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpuminer-opt-v3881-open-source-optimized-multi-algo-cpu-miner-1326803

If someone have some experience in hashrate between this CPUMiner-OPT vs. XMR-Stack-CPU, i'm interested.
Isn't it now a bit outdated? I will try it, but I think XMR-STAK and XMRig will outperform it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Great post about Cryptonight algorithm mining, thank you.

Activity: 122
Merit: 5
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 30
Hello I have until 2 days ago 2 weeks Electroneum gemint. The mobile wallet shows me but not a single coin. The desktop wallet also displays 0 coins. Balance is updated. How do I get my coins?

when transferring the coins from the blockchaim to the mobile app, it means action failed. So I can not go on doing Electroneum. Pure time ver and waste of power.
Activity: 30
Hello I have until 2 days ago 2 weeks Electroneum gemint. The mobile wallet shows me but not a single coin. The desktop wallet also displays 0 coins. Balance is updated. How do I get my coins?
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I use nanopool and xmr-stak for miner etn, but i have problem because nanopool reported lower hashrate than it is. Xmr-stak reported about 12000 h/s with 6 vega gpu, but in nanopool see only between 7500 and 9000 h/s?
That is normal. Set static diff to lower values like 10k per GPU it will be more accurate, if it's possible on Nanopool
I use nanopool and xmr-stak for miner etn, but i have problem because nanopool reported lower hashrate than it is. Xmr-stak reported about 12000 h/s with 6 vega gpu, but in nanopool see only between 7500 and 9000 h/s?
Use XMRig
Activity: 6
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
everytime i try to start the miner, it says i didnt specify pool and it asks me for pool url, but i put the url in the config.

also, what is the command for threads with batfile? since i cant get the software to work with the config, with batfile it works, just don't know the threads command for the batfile...
Download the files from this guide, they are prepared for config file, then you can easily edit the conf.

Yes i littterly copy pasted your commands in the config.txt, still says i didnt specify pool or user, it lets me insert it everytime i run the miner...
You need the bat file too and run the bat not exe...
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
everytime i try to start the miner, it says i didnt specify pool and it asks me for pool url, but i put the url in the config.

also, what is the command for threads with batfile? since i cant get the software to work with the config, with batfile it works, just don't know the threads command for the batfile...
Download the files from this guide, they are prepared for config file, then you can easily edit the conf.

Yes i littterly copy pasted your commands in the config.txt, still says i didnt specify pool or user, it lets me insert it everytime i run the miner...
Pages:
Jump to: