Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 6. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
ETN support in non existent, waiting for reply over a month still no answer

I have 2 etn wallets, I was forced to open a new one as the older one is stuck and now that one too is not updating with funds from mining stuck there that i needed to shift today

phone mining is a gimmick, how much money can you make with 100H/s and difficulty going up whilst killing your phone resources?

in short for 3/4billion usd company they are doing a terrible job and I have no plans mining or using their crap wallet or non existent service anymore

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Today is the last day for sing up bonus $500 for trading fees! They will remove the bonus tomorrow! Upcoin
As always you can use my referral or don't, it's free world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The ETN difficulty is increasing a lot, I think that ETH miners are migrating cause they see more grow potential in ETN. What do you think? Shocked
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Can i use the XMR STAK for both amd and nvidia cards in 1 system ?
I've tried the XMR STAK 2.2 using 2 x RX580 + 1 1070 but it shows : MEMORY ALLOC FAILED: VirtualAlloc failed.
Sure, that is CPU related only, Google large pages, it's not a problem.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can i use the XMR STAK for both amd and nvidia cards in 1 system ?
I've tried the XMR STAK 2.2 using 2 x RX580 + 1 1070 but it shows : MEMORY ALLOC FAILED: VirtualAlloc failed.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Thanks Kapz786! I had already been to their website, but I didn't fully understand... To mine using NiceHash won't you have to use their client? Why does xmr-stak have an option for this?
No, you don't have to use Nicehash client to mine through their servers, you can use 3rd party miners as well. The description in the config for xmr-stak pretty much says it all:
"use_nicehash    - Limit the nonce to 3 bytes as required by nicehash."
If your mining pool is nicehash then you enable it, otherwise you don't.
Activity: 2
Can somebody please explain me what is "nicehash" when mining with xmr-stak? Thanks!

www.nicehash.com

Thanks Kapz786! I had already been to their website, but I didn't fully understand... To mine using NiceHash won't you have to use their client? Why does xmr-stak have an option for this?

Moreover, if I'm using X pool (e.g. https://etn.spacepools.org) and say Yes to nicehash, what does that mean? Is it an invalid configuration?
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Can somebody please explain me what is "nicehash" when mining with xmr-stak? Thanks!

www.nicehash.com
Activity: 2
legendary
Claymore miner dual 10.2 no 11.2.
Umm, what? This is Electroneum mining guide, Cryptonight algo, so we're obviously using the Cryptonote Claymore's miner, which doesn't support any "dual mining" and the latest version is 11.2. The last version for Ethereum Dual miner is 10.4, but that one has nothing to do with this thread.
Activity: 12

There is a link to a guide in the very first post of this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidetutorialxmrethhow-to-mod-bios-rx470570480580-vega-mining-1954245
Basically you just save your current BIOS, open it with a program that can read it, put tighter timings into appropriate fields, save the edited BIOS, and then flash it back to your card. A gazillion of guides out there including the one linked above.
[/quote]

Thank u so much..  😇
legendary
How can i find the setting BIOS?
There is a link to a guide in the very first post of this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guidetutorialxmrethhow-to-mod-bios-rx470570480580-vega-mining-1954245
Basically you just save your current BIOS, open it with a program that can read it, put tighter timings into appropriate fields, save the edited BIOS, and then flash it back to your card. A gazillion of guides out there including the one linked above.
I didnt do anything with the bios yet..  I'll try with the latest first..   Smiley
You won't get far without using more aggressive timings, and for that you'll have to edit your GPU BIOS. Most of the increase in hashrate comes from there.

How can i find the setting BIOS?
legendary
I didnt do anything with the bios yet..  I'll try with the latest first..   Smiley
You won't get far without using more aggressive timings, and for that you'll have to edit your GPU BIOS. Most of the increase in hashrate comes from there.
Now im mining with claymore.. With avg hs around 600 with rx 570
I wanna try with sgminer because its the best from the article, but i cant find the pool..
You can mine on any pool with sgminer. But you're not likely to get better results. The latest claymore miner (11.2) is about as fast as anything else, if you're only getting 600 H/s with it then you're probably doing something wrong (stock bios with slow memory timings?).

legendary
Now im mining with claymore.. With avg hs around 600 with rx 570
I wanna try with sgminer because its the best from the article, but i cant find the pool..
You can mine on any pool with sgminer. But you're not likely to get better results. The latest claymore miner (11.2) is about as fast as anything else, if you're only getting 600 H/s with it then you're probably doing something wrong (stock bios with slow memory timings?).
Hello guys, i just want to ask,  can i mine ETN in nanopool with sgminer ? Now im mining with claymore.. With avg hs around 600 with rx 570
I wanna try with sgminer because its the best from the article, but i cant find the pool..  And if you dont mind, include the config..

Thank u so much.
Activity: 260
Activity: 7
Just in case if anyone wants to mine ETN with CPUs, check this blog here:
https://kokoblog.net/crypto-currencies/mine-monero-electroneum
Activity: 260
uk-etn-pool.hashparty.io no longer works for ETN ? I've been mined in the void for 24 hours. There is no more ETN in Pending balance, remaining at 0 ETN
Pages:
Jump to: