Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacked by a poor hacker - page 9. (Read 1004 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 14, 2018, 08:17:32 AM
Weather the hacker was poor or not does not matter. What matter is you got hacked
Haha. Right! I think op doesn't care about the money , which is he just want to share and to acknowledge to the public that he got hacked by a poor hacker base on the amount stolen on his wallet. Lol

Ps.  If i were you op try to put a big amount on your wallet then share again your story and comment about the hacker.  Which if it's still a poor hacker and etc. Haha 
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
September 14, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
Just want to share my experience for a week ago.my wallet was hacked  by a poor hacker  in my opinion because in my wallet not more than $200 and the hacker was hacked only $80 when eth for the gas  transaction was run out.very so sad when we waiting for the best price and i will sell it but it was hacked

There are many of these "poor" scumbag hackers out there.
In the end karma will get them.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
Weather the hacker was poor or not does not matter. What matter is you got hacked in your wallet where the only one that should have access to it is you and you alone specially that the only way to access it is by private key and that only means that you are not careful enough to keep this important data from being stolen. The only lesson that can be taken from here is that you need to be careful on where you access your crypto accounts and wallets and providing personal data from spreadsheets. Learning basic internet protection also helps a lot.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
September 14, 2018, 07:56:17 AM
So you assume the hacker was poor based on the coins he stole from your wallet?
If you had 1 million ETH,the hacker probably would be a rich one. Grin
I'm sorry that you were hacked,but the hacker's wealth doesn't matter.All the hackers are kinda "poor".If they had a stable legit income,they wouldn't  deal with scamming people and other illegal stuff.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
September 14, 2018, 07:42:18 AM
Just want to share my experience for a week ago.my wallet was hacked  by a poor hacker  in my opinion because in my wallet not more than $200 and the hacker was hacked only $80 when eth for the gas  transaction was run out.very so sad when we waiting for the best price and i will sell it but it was hacked
Pages:
Jump to: