Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market - page 13. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
I have not encountered hacker attacks ever but watch the news also heard that the hacker is so horrible I have some advice for us in the market crypto. Choose companies that are reputable entrepreneurs. Support is essential for you to enter the profession. And most importantly, learn and be careful of what you do. Errors leave the price is not small.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 14, 2018, 12:34:38 PM
Hacking is actually a cyber crime. And any crime done is against humanity. It's just sad that people still do bad things to innocent people just for their own's sake. I get that selfishness could sometimes be a nature to human beings, but let's all try to be considerate in other people's needs and feelings. You probably wouldn't want this kinda things happen to you, so why do it anyway?
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
I have never been hacked for once and  pray not to be in such situation but have heard series of such incident. This is my  advice for my fellows in this business that we just to be vigilant in any transaction we are doing because scammer are over the place now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 14, 2018, 07:40:33 AM
It is sad to hear that so many people were scammed and we should be more careful with out data and it is a must for every investor in this industry to diversify your funds. Keep your funds on a lot of different wallets and exchanges.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 07:39:21 AM
Yeah, crypto market has connection with hackers,but won't be affected by them in a significant way.
That's why I don't pay attention to this even though I lost money on hackers
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 14, 2018, 07:34:48 AM
One day my wallet just broke down and I could not get access to encryption. Because of this, I lost some of my savings. Be careful with hardware wallets.
smartphone manufacturers are starting to release smartphones with built-in hardware crypto-wallets. whether they will guarantee that the product will not bring a loss is unclear yet.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 13, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
This is mostly due to your inattention. If you were more careful and watched your actions, most likely this would not have happened.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
November 13, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
luckily it has not happened to me yet but i am aware of the great danger and i take my precautions such as for example use only big exchanges that i can trust (bittrex, binance) and for what concerns the security of the wallet i only do offline transactions
Activity: 574
November 13, 2018, 04:16:31 AM
During hacking this was something that was feared in the Crypto world and I also experienced it. And the incident made me disappointed because I lost a valuable token for me and if it was sold, it certainly had a very high selling value. And now I am more careful and keep tokens in some Myetherwallet wallets and this is very safe in my opinion.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 13, 2018, 04:12:43 AM
One day my wallet just broke down and I could not get access to encryption. Because of this, I lost some of my savings. Be careful with hardware wallets.
Activity: 333
November 13, 2018, 04:11:04 AM
This place that is related to the Internet is a sacred place for hackers. But because of the irreversible hacking of blockchains, you can't usually attack your terminal. They usually only steal your information. Therefore, the protection of personal information is very important. I have never encountered a hacker.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 12, 2018, 09:21:59 AM
The number of hacking cases certainly makes investors afraid, this proves that a strong security system is not perfect, of course after hackers can take their accounts immediately sell, making the market difficult.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 12, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
Hacking has made a huge impact on the cryptocurrency market. But I think it's more positive than negative. Now this began to fight very hard and it's incredibly cool
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
Unfortunately this is a fact and this is true.  But not only this kills the market, as well as numerous speculations with cryptocurrency
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 10, 2018, 05:55:35 PM
That is when the market is small, every time a market news is hacked. The price of the crypto is greatly affected. However, at the present time, it is no longer a problem, as the reasons for being hacked are due to subjective issues in the security of some people or exchange. Let's look at price charts when NEM is hacked about $ 500 million
Activity: 232
November 10, 2018, 05:35:22 AM
It cannot kill the cryptocurrency market. But it can also affect him. I hope that I will never face it, but due to the fact that now this began to actively fight, I feel as calm as possible
Activity: 602
November 09, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
Hackers are Internet immunity, they have always been and will find bugs in programs or services, this is a normal reaction in the body, so I think that nothing bad happens, it’s all about assessing the risks of the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 06:03:34 AM
Yes, I was losing money because my private key from my wallet was fraudulently stolen. There is nothing you can do already, you really need to be very careful and never enter your private key. often fraudsters copy the site myetherwallet, it cannot be distinguished at all from this site.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
November 09, 2018, 05:56:42 AM
Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

So far I haven't lost a coin from exchange hacking because I do not store my coins in any exchange I deposit and immediately trade my coin, and withdraw it so I will not store it for 24 hours but I got my coin lost by sending in a wrong address in an exchange but it was my fault not the exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 05:30:55 AM
Luckily I've never been hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: