Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market - page 16. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
November 06, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
I had my funds for trading on ED last year when the exchange was hacked, but fortunately my founds did not
suffer. From that moment I only keep my funds for trading on exchanges which refund you if it is hacked, like Binance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
I have not been hacked once in two years because I do not neglect the security of my wallets. First of all, you should install 2fa on your wallet and not keep a private key on your PC. if these requirements are not met then consider that you donated your money to the attackers
Activity: 616
November 06, 2018, 06:48:07 PM
Hacking generally is bad but I haven't had any experience of it but I've only been stolen from in my early months when I mistakenly shared my private key so I wouldn't call that hacking.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 06:39:44 PM
Not only hackers who make crypto currencies are in the dark, but also because of the many scam projects that make investors lose confidence in crypto currency, but that is all a way of success for the crypto currency, rest assured that crypto currency will dominate the world economy
Hacker and Scammer are really toxic in crypto world, Those who continue to make people suffer losses and make them away from crypto. Hackers are at least useful for improving security systems while scammer is have to be terminated form this world.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
November 06, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
Not only hackers who make crypto currencies are in the dark, but also because of the many scam projects that make investors lose confidence in crypto currency, but that is all a way of success for the crypto currency, rest assured that crypto currency will dominate the world economy
Hacking and scam projects would be the reason of losing the value of our coins in the market. Investors will never risk their money if they have no assurance of having profit in the end. But isn't the way we could just kill crypto world, in fact, besides from those undesirable events happen crypto still can manage to face the challenge and grow eventually.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 06, 2018, 06:37:33 PM
for me there is no concern if a market is hacked by a hacker, because a large market surely guarantees a good security for those market users, even if the market hacked is definitely ready to replace all its losses.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 06:31:43 PM
I also do not think so and agree with people who say that today hackers are, on the contrary, a very important tool that shows all possible vulnerabilities that may be in the system at all. Of course, they take a lot of money, but it still seems to me that they will not be able to kill cryptocurrencies
Indeed, they'll not be able to kill cryptocurrencies but they kill his price. Hack a market site and stole all coins, then dump it on another market. Surely the price will get a big blow to drop dramatically. Then the price of cryptocurrencies will be as we feel now, where everything is getting cheaper.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 06, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 06, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
Yes, hacking wallets, accounts is a big obstacle for users of cryptocurrency. Hackers saw that there are large sums of money and constantly attack. I read somewhere that this year alone, people lost about a billion dollars because of hacker attacks and fraud in the ICO.
Although they constantly write that cryptocurrency is completely safe, I do not think so.
There is nothing in this world that is completely safe, the banks are using the very same cryptography to secure their transactions and yet there are still hacks going on as well in the fiat system, what happens is that the cryptography is not being hacked, what it's hacked are the users behind the wallets or the bank accounts, which means that a tool is as good as the one that is wielding it, so you need to try to learn as much as you can about cryptocurrencies so you can secure your coins effectively.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 02:53:18 PM
Everyone should take care of the safety of their coins. Keep money on hardware wallets so it will be more secure.
Activity: 49
November 06, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
I don't really know about hacking, but at least I know how to avoid hacking. maybe it's better not to save too much money in this cryptoqurency world.
Activity: 602
November 06, 2018, 02:21:26 PM
I also do not think so and agree with people who say that today hackers are, on the contrary, a very important tool that shows all possible vulnerabilities that may be in the system at all. Of course, they take a lot of money, but it still seems to me that they will not be able to kill cryptocurrencies
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 06, 2018, 01:43:11 PM
Let's look objectively, hacking is always our fault, not careful, not attentive, and the more seriously we protect our funds, the calmer we can sleep.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 05, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
I have never been hacked and I am sorry if this happened to anyone. I do not think that hacking will kill the market, but we need to say that karma is real and all the hackers will get what they deserve in the future.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
Hacking does not kill the cryptocurrency market, exchanges kill the cryptocurrency market because they're easy prey to hackers! These "hackers" can be either legitimate hackers or inside jobs from people running the exchanges.

No more exchanges=cryptocurrency working as it should (safely and efficiently)
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
November 05, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
I was hacked and lost 92 esters , from one wallet they were transferred to another , they hacked me using Icloud, now always before the day I check my computer for viruses.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
November 05, 2018, 12:49:37 AM
I don't think hacking is the cause of the current market situation!! Hacking; if I'm to put it among reasons for the market down trend I would say its effect is only 5% as not every exchange is hacked at the same time, besides people need to only leave funds in exchanges when they are about to trade! and take out their funds when they are done, The current market trend is caused by politicians and banksters attempting to manipulate it with lies, laws, regulations, and FUD! Also ICOs plus newbies in the space who aren't interested in the big profits; are always looking out to dump at the slightest price rise, thereby keeping it perpetually low.
Activity: 308
November 05, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
I also believe that such activity of hackers is one of the main reasons for the general decline in the crypto market. After all, such news about the activities of hackers are beginning to frighten many investors, they are regularly published in the news and manipulate the consciousness of the world community.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 04, 2018, 10:30:34 PM
Yes. Once but it's not my Fault. It's an local exchange. I think it's a hack but they explained later as a bug. Somehow my coins rapidly sold at low price. And I got some email. Then I check the exchange website and my trade history everything was gone. Then they announced it was a bug and they return everything what I have. And many people had that problem at that time. If you have token in exchange and you hacked you have nothing to do. But if you got token in wallets you have to be careful about it. Don't trust anyone. And always safe your privet key.  If you have to check check it from scanning site don't open wallet everytime. And if you have some extra money then use a ledger nano S
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
November 04, 2018, 10:26:41 PM
The biggest hacking I ever encountered is the hacking of the big exchanges, when this hacking happened a big impact on the market will happen as well on the negative side. the price of the coins is dramatically decreasing on a alarming rate. because of this we can see a lot of people leaving the economy of block chain and some of them are distancing their selves from it. and only few people are coming back again.
Pages:
Jump to: