Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 17. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 03:39:02 AM
With bitcoin fee much less than 10k, it is higher to take benefit of it and but a few bitcoins as long as you've got the monetary capability to achieve this and which you are willing to take the hazard of making an investment in it. i amcurrently retaining on my bitcoin and ready until its fee reach my goal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 02:35:29 AM
not yet, bitcoin is still long in achieving its current goals. Other bitcoins and altcoins are still trying to become currencies that are recognized in all countries and become the only technology in the banking sector
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 01:40:04 AM
How do you really know that, Bitcoin would hit 250000$ at year 2022. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
August 08, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Bitcoin has already succeeded spreading the ideology through out the world to become decentralized currency system and it is now to do our part to help bitcoin to be more successful and to be adapted to each countries what bitcoin can really do to its financial system and economy.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:31:53 AM
the goal has not been reached to be honest with you but from the developments of all these ICOs which are all geared towards the maximum use of cryptocurrencies. I am with high hopes that bitcoin will be accepted as a legal payment system in no time...
Activity: 104
August 08, 2018, 01:29:39 AM
I want to respond to your thread title about the purpose of creating bitcoin, I think the purpose of creating bitcoin to date has not been achieved because satoshi assumes that a good currency is not controlled by the government or central bank. As long as bitcoin is still a tool of investment without in use as a means of payment , bitcoin has not reached its destination. Angry Angry
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 01:27:14 AM
Bitcoin's main goal is to become a world currency. but that is impossible with the reason that the limited amount of bitcoin is only 21,000,000 in the world.
where might divide 21,000,000 bitcoins for the whole world. it won't be enough.
bitcoin is more suitable as an investment asset.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 12:43:16 AM
I think bitcoin is far from its goal. We already knew that some nations have banned bitcoin, different nations have now not reached or can't be reached through bitcoin but maybe due to their sluggish progressing generation.
Activity: 119
August 07, 2018, 06:11:22 PM
I think that it all depends on how do you look at bitcoin at some point, i think that it has already reached it's goal a long time ago, but it depends from which perspective
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 03:26:06 PM
there are too many targets for bitcoin. some people say it will be 50,000 dollars in a few years, some 1 million. this is a very large range. first we have to agree on this.
Ocтaeтcя тoлькo гaдaть кyдa бyдeт двигaтьcя этoт гигaнт- ввepx или внизHuh?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
Yes. And I think it still continues, as long as we are here, crypto users.
Activity: 77
August 07, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
there are too many targets for bitcoin. some people say it will be 50,000 dollars in a few years, some 1 million. this is a very large range. first we have to agree on this.
Activity: 266
August 07, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
no one knows how much bitcoin will cost tomorrow! I see a big potanal of bitcoins and the entire crypto market. I'm sure that the price of bitcoin will be the most expensive asset in the world! in the near future we will see new price records for bitcoins!
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

i dont think so if the goal is to be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies. its still far away for this goal.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
August 07, 2018, 12:44:14 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

As far as I know the Bitcoin usage in our world is still improving and dedicated to that process people are still finding the new ways to complete that goal, because we all know that bitcoin was developed to be a currency and not an investment asset.
Activity: 63
August 07, 2018, 11:55:21 AM
I think bitcoin will take a lot of time to achieve that goal. We know that some countries banned bitcoin, which is the problem of bitcoin's biggest disadvantage. Now the store does not accept bitcoin. But we can use it for peer transactions. We can use it to send large amounts of money to all over the world.
Activity: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
It is very difficult to predict bitcoin and its behavior ! But he quickly came into our world and is known throughout the world ! So I allow logic and theory bitcoin needs to grow as people will not be able to capitalize on bear market ! And all need the income and not the losses, but that's my opinion )
It grows because of the HYIP and no more,this is the problem and the demand will fall and bitcoin will not be needed, there are many altcoins that are more profitable than bitcoin .
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
August 07, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
I think, for some people bitcoin has reached its goal to be an alternative to transact. although there are many countries that have not legalized bitcoin to replace currencies. maybe now the goal of bitcoin is different, turning into a good place of investment in cryptocurrency.

There are some people who produce the convenience of Bitcoin and feel satisfaction and there are some people who still want a big change from Bitcoin.
Activity: 10
August 07, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

I would argue of course that it will cost so much,today's market is not happy at all .
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
August 07, 2018, 10:51:12 AM
I think bitcoin keeps trying in the market to achieve its goals Actually, Bitcoin is in the early stages of development and our line is still long. In general, the best public currency is still fiat and the best value is still gold.Just a matter of time bitcoin we reached it goals.
Pages:
Jump to: