Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 18. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022),

What makes you assert the price of bitcoin in 2022 while the end of 2018 bitcoin prices is still down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
I am not a veteran of the crypto market, but my opinion is that the role of bitcoin is much more than a means of investment,and in the future it will be of great importance in the financial world. Yes,bitcoin and allcoin linked, but it is rather complicated and ambiguous relationship.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
August 07, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
It is very difficult to predict bitcoin and its behavior ! But he quickly came into our world and is known throughout the world ! So I allow logic and theory bitcoin needs to grow as people will not be able to capitalize on bear market ! And all need the income and not the losses, but that's my opinion )
Activity: 66
August 07, 2018, 09:59:06 AM
No, still bitcoin need to run a lot to reached its goal and believe me it is not so easy. If the whole people of the world accept bitcoin i guess that would be the success of bitcoin.
Activity: 468
August 07, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
I think, for some people bitcoin has reached its goal to be an alternative to transact. although there are many countries that have not legalized bitcoin to replace currencies. maybe now the goal of bitcoin is different, turning into a good place of investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 09:34:03 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Bitcoin is a work in progress, but it is undoubtedly on track to be a viable alternative to central bank issued fiat currencies. With the infrastructure being built and institutional money flowing in, bitcoin has a legitimate shot at becoming a global reserve currency in 10 years.
Activity: 41
August 07, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
bitcoin is like a balloon and somewhere in the feature will explode. So, i think the bitcoin is reach his high level of price
Activity: 504
August 07, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
If the goal of bitcoin is become  a payment system around the world. I think bitcoin is far beyond its goal. Many countries start their war against bitcoin. And some countries banned bitcoin.
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
As far as I understand, the goal of bitcoin was to become a world currency that could be used all over the world while it should become more convenient than its predecessors. This has not yet been achieved, but it has gained such popularity that now it is one of the most profitable investments in the world.
August 07, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
It depends but I think yes , because it become vedy famous and familiarized.
Activity: 101
August 07, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Well, as you see, it has not yet reached its goal.
Activity: 658
August 07, 2018, 08:00:38 AM
yet, bitcoin aims to become a global currency throughout the world. however, bitcoin has not yet achieved this. so bitcoin can't reach its true goal
Activity: 3
August 07, 2018, 06:44:04 AM
The main objective of bitcoin has become the currency of commodity exchange, which is very unlikely
Activity: 2
August 07, 2018, 06:26:53 AM
I think if bitcoin can be widely accepted in countries, the price will be stable and not fluctuate too much
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 06:06:25 AM
Interesting that OP is interested in crypto veteran opinions, while i'm not a crypto veteran i think it depends on what you consider the ultimate bitcoin goal to be.  I think bitcoin has certainly gone a long way albeit in quite a niche space to present glimpses of an alternative to fiat.  Fiat IMO will undoubted fail at some point in future, whether or not bitcoin will be the crypto that fills the space or atleast be the standard bearer?  I'm not sure about that, i believe that corporations and governments see the benefits of blockchain tech but they are equally against bitcoin for some reasons.   Should this not be the case and bitcoin is geared towards mass adoption then i think it may be safe to suggest that its reaching towards its goal.
Activity: 2
August 07, 2018, 05:59:33 AM
I believe the bitcoin price will continue to increase but to become the currency for trading is very difficult
Activity: 39
August 07, 2018, 05:57:58 AM
i think a man's goal never be achieved, he desires for more and more so i think goal is not achieved yet, on the other hand, other cryptocurrencies will also be growing day by day. In short people are moving towards cryptocurrency.

Activity: 36
August 07, 2018, 05:55:44 AM
“Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be. Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.”

Activity: 29
August 07, 2018, 05:55:06 AM
Virgin galactic is a bold entrepreneurial technology. Its driving a revolution. And bitcoin is doing just the same when it comes to inventing a new currency.
Activity: 31
August 07, 2018, 05:51:12 AM
i think a man's goal never be achieved, he desires for more and more so i think goal is not achieved yet, on the other hand, other cryptocurrencies will also be growing day by day. In short people are moving towards cryptocurrency.

Pages:
Jump to: