Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 21. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:54:38 AM
Is legitimacy mainly the goal of bitcoin from the first time it was created? Depending on government's approval? In my standpoint, it is not. Perhaps that would be the extended goal of bitcoin. It was considered as a goal met at the first place as it was made and already functional in serving its purpose why it was created and Bitcoin was able to execute the reasons why its still existing, that could be the goal I perceived.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 05, 2018, 10:53:14 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Definetly in my own thought ,as of now bitcoin could not reach the goal to create a cashless society and become legitimate cryto to use entire nation,because of so many circumstances and onr of them is the government legalization,they not totally implemented crypto because they thinks its is the way some are use this for money laundering or illegal activities,while the second reason are  not all country are knowledgeable about this digital system because there are country are far from the technology now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
I think bitcoin will reach the goal later this year. After a long period of severe plunge tuberculosis now Bitcoin is playing strongly again
Activity: 344
August 05, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
I think bitcoin hasn't reached its goal. Because the purpose of bitcoin I think is accepted by every country as a legal payment instrument. But bitcoin hasn't reached that. And bitcoin still requires a lot of time so that all that can be achieved.
Activity: 434
August 05, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

There has an infinite goal by bitcoin because there's an endless price and it can happen by bitcoin because the population was still continue to grow.  Also the goal by bitcoin to get all the population could never been happen because it is too impossible when there are too much country that ban bitcoin and encourage other country to ban crypto also.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
August 05, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

I have some doubt if Bitcoin will be an alternative to fiat currencies I consider it as an option to pay online, if this will ever become an alternative there will be major changes that should happen before we can integrate it to our everyday living, which until now have not yet accomplished.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 10:06:53 AM
For me, when he reached his goal, this is when bitcoin replace currency as the dominant form of financial means
Activity: 658
August 05, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
all people in the price is the price of bitcoin is make up for the better for the best development
Activity: 336
August 05, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

Probably, bitcoin is still doing its best to surpass its own limits for the betterment of its services to the people. And in regards in helping people, i think somehow, bitcoin is quite pleased on helping many people now for changing their lives completely or just by making sure that they do eat thrice a day. Bitcoin will still grow and will still make more and more better lives so it has not yet reach its goal.
Activity: 686
August 05, 2018, 09:32:04 AM
who knows how long bitcoin survives and whether this goal will truly be achieved I am sure that everyone still does not understand but a little picture that bitcoin will reach its peak and hopefully it will happen because all bitcoin holders will hope Cheesy Cheesy

Things that will be difficult to answer, until when Bitcoin will survive. but, all people's expectations won't make a big disappointment to Bitcoin.
Activity: 64
August 05, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
Someone say in reddit bitcoin Already achieved it goal that have over 10 million user bitcoin
Activity: 17
August 05, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
Despite the fact that the primary reason for bitcoin comprises in scattering the influence of cash, the innate inclinations of syndication natural in private enterprise propel some market players to aggregate PC assets adequate to grab the control of the system and transform a dependable scattered framework into a controlled by a couple of organizations seeking after their own advantages.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
i think the goal of bitcoin right now is legalized from the government to be a legal currencies in a country, not in 1 country but all country in the world, this is the bitcoin goal right now
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 05:12:48 AM
I think it will achieve its goal, you should like, you should have faith in it, It has been its track but it must be more popular and useful. Now you can hear some companies and restaurants and hotels are making payments or booking or trading through bitcoin. Days will come when in most cases bitcoin can be used next to fiat money.
Activity: 31
August 04, 2018, 11:42:41 PM
If  bitcoin becomes the one world currency we are dreaming then it has reached its goal probably.
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
In my point of view that it's almost impossible to give definitive answer. It depends on public opinion, supply and demand, media reports etc. At the moment bitcoin is still number one among crypto currencies and main entry point for many new users in the crypto world. So, right now, it looks Bitcoin still didn't reach it's goal yet.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
I'm daring that bitcoin is just beginning its movement towards the goal of becoming the single digital currency of the future world! where bitcoin will cost more than 100 000 dollars and it will be possible to use it for payment!
Activity: 285
August 04, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
who knows how long bitcoin survives and whether this goal will truly be achieved I am sure that everyone still does not understand but a little picture that bitcoin will reach its peak and hopefully it will happen because all bitcoin holders will hope Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 504
August 04, 2018, 11:48:08 AM
bitcoin has surpassed many milestones in its journey in the cryptocurrency market ... but as far as I think, bitcoin has a long journey. And that is mostly crypto traders and growers hope bitcoin will run on its own rhythm.
Activity: 125
August 04, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
in my own view goal is not achieved yet, on the other hand, other cryptocurrencies will also be growing day by day. In short people are moving towards cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: