Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 25. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 01, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
I don't think bitcoin has reached its goals yet but the vision is still in progress because currently several organizations are agreeing to accept bitcoin as a payment method. This is the vision behind bitcoin to be used as a digital currency in the purchase of items and making of payment in our daily activities.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
Frankly saying no one knows about this thing for sure. Today it is 7600 $ yesterday it could be 5000$. Bitcoin price is based on speculations only and not on something concrete.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 06:56:24 AM
This is the first time of hearing something like bitcoin goal, the speculations on bitcoin and its price is too much, am sure that is the reason why the price keeps fluctuating.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 06:32:41 AM
No, bitcoin still dont get its main goal even if we are not talking about its price.

Many people still have no idea about what it is and I think its goal is to be used by all people in the world.

I am absolutely agree with you, because I think bitcoin goal is to be popular in the digital industry and it wants is to be used in many transactions just like our native currency all over the world. For me, Bitcoin is not about its price whether its price go up and down, its about its opportunity to us in employement industry because it can help us to earn at home or even though you are employed or not.
Activity: 32
July 31, 2018, 06:17:25 AM
I don't think bitcoin has reached it's goal because the bitcoin value keeps increasing day by day. Smiley Smiley Smiley

What is really the exact goal of bitcoin? even they reach high price still there is sometimes that the price goes down. I hope their goal is to be stable and make more higher price.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 06:13:30 AM
With bitcoin fee much less than 10k, it is higher to take benefit of it and but a few bitcoins as long as you've got the monetary capability to achieve this and which you are willing to take the hazard of making an investment in it. i amcurrently retaining on my bitcoin and ready until its fee reach my goal.
Activity: 113
July 31, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
I don't think bitcoin has reached it's goal because the bitcoin value keeps increasing day by day. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 01:26:46 AM
Nobody knows precisely when bitcoin will ascend and the amount it will cost max.I don't surmise that bitcoin has achieved its objective yet.It has made it's check however as the contrasting option to fiat trade yet it isn't there yet.The acknowledgment level is still inside the speculators.The bitcoin biological system to despite everything me has a few viewpoints which are not yet explored.I additionally have comparative sentiments about the dependence on the development of altcoins with connection to bitcoin.Everything will rely upon how soon the market will get vast capital.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
July 31, 2018, 01:18:17 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.
I'm not a crypto veteran but in my opinion bitcoin it's still quite far away from reaching its final goal, which is going mainstream. Right know it's more a speculative instrument, not yet a real currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 31, 2018, 12:55:44 AM
Bitcoin has achieved so many achievements but it did not yet reach its goal. Because there are many countries where bitcoin is a ban, as well as so many countries, are consistently taking massive action against bitcoin. According to me, it will take some more time to achieve their goal. But sooner or later it will happen.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 12:30:13 AM
Bitcoin will achieve globalization objectives and will be much more acceptable to those who accept bitcoin. The future I hope that bitcoin will be more market acceptance for bitcoin trading
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 31, 2018, 12:13:38 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Not yet.
It may be sad to hear but it is the reality.
We are still far from it.
Since in order for it to happen there must first be a widespread use of bitcoin worldwide.
And this is happening during this time yet.
That is why it is a must for us to continuously educate those who doesnt know anything about bitcoin.
Activity: 118
July 30, 2018, 10:21:02 PM
Frankly saying no one knows about this thing for sure. Today it is 7600 $ yesterday it could be 5000$. Bitcoin price is based on speculations only and not on something concrete.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2272
July 30, 2018, 08:21:53 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin has reached its goal in the field of the new blockchain technology invented by Satoshi Nakamoto. The first crypto currency in the world has been created very correctly. The large number of mathematics and hackers tried and try to crack Bitcoin, but they are still unsuccessful. Thus, the cryptography methods used in Bitcoin are enough strong and safe. This is a first reached goal.

The adoption of Bitcoin by people mostly depends on the resistance of governments. Some countries banned crypto currencies, others imposed a high taxes. I think that Bitcoin should pass a long and thorny path to reach this goal.

The price of BTC is volatile. Its highest level was $20000 in December 2017. Now Bitcoin costs $8200, because some governments banned the crypto exchange markets or the advertising an ICO campaigns. I guess that Bitcoin should lead the whole crypto currency market and reach this goal in the future.
Activity: 39
July 30, 2018, 08:06:34 PM
By goal you mean the price?
Well bitcoin has not reached its goal yet when it comes to price, this is Justine of the predictions and its till going higher
Activity: 91
July 30, 2018, 08:04:30 PM
I think bitcoin for now has on its low level or it means it cant go through it. But somehow I think bitcoin can reached its limit.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
July 30, 2018, 07:49:38 PM
Not yet. Bitcoin's acceptance worldwide is a long way shot. Being the worldwide digital currency is still uncertain. Yes, we know that Bitcoin is the solution to the inflation, but the government will not just allow that easily to happen. There are still many issues to consider is the first digital currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 04:04:18 PM
I think Bitcoin will reach its goal. But it needs time to establish itself. Bitcoin and different digital currency have a  difficult experience in front of them. We require direction, appropriate tax collection laws and obviously, changing over the entirety of our advantages for bitcoin. There is a need to easily and comfortable transaction system. Be that as it may, I do accept we're achieved for success, particularly with banks embracing crypto and the developing number of traders tolerating bitcoin.
Activity: 50
July 30, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
I dont think its working as inflationary alternative to government fiat currencies, I mean that change is not even observable in the current era. Fiat is still the strong hold and tell you what gold is still the best asset in this world no matter what you talk about the bitcoin or what price bitcoin has got today.To me bitcoin will achieve its full goal when the whole world especially the governments of the various countries legitimize its use and accept it in any transaction.
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 03:50:59 PM
I'm not sure bitcoin has met it goals considering the fact that, it not yet widely accepted in our everyday life.
Until the public can be able to use bitcoin the way they use their local fiats, bitcoin hasn't reached its goals.
Pages:
Jump to: