Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 38. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
I think it's not worth to expect a price of $ 250,000 for btc, but at least an increase in its price from today's 7-10 times can be expected. Too many projects have not yet shown their fruits, and the governments of the countries have not decided what kind of relations with the crypto community they want to be. It should be assumed,mainly due to these reasons a certain stagnation.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
Bitcoin has not yet reached its goal, it will go further. Above all this year, it is very important.
Indeed, bitcoin is still in the process of reaching its goals. Right now, the price is not ideal for selling, it is ideal for holding. Thus, the price is still not high enough.
which I know currently the purpose of bitcoin has not been fully achieved, because the bitcoin has a desire to be part of every country. ie bitcoins can be approved in each country.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 08:55:43 AM
Almost everyone is happy about the way that bitcoin is being developed at the moment, and that is one of the main incentives that most of the people have in here to keep buying more and more bitcoins, at least, it happens to me
Activity: 12
July 16, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
how it works currency is always increase and decrease we reached the goal in 2022 what do you think about that Smiley
Activity: 204
Ν26 Ambassador - Contact for free promo codes
July 16, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
From your point of view, not yet. Bitcoin is trying it maximum best to get there, it a matter of time and perseverance of which our mother coin is good at. So definitely that goal will be attained soon 
I'm thinking the same thing. Future is bright for Bitcoin (and some other coins too).
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 07:44:13 PM
From your point of view, not yet. Bitcoin is trying it maximum best to get there, it a matter of time and perseverance of which our mother coin is good at. So definitely that goal will be attained soon 
Activity: 167
July 15, 2018, 07:30:19 PM
I also believe that bitcoin will go in the $ 250,000 price by 2022, and it will be our chance to invest in the long term and I think altcoin does follow the bitcoin steps.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 15, 2018, 06:23:19 PM
Bitcoin has not yet reached its goal, it will go further. Above all this year, it is very important.
Indeed, bitcoin is still in the process of reaching its goals. Right now, the price is not ideal for selling, it is ideal for holding. Thus, the price is still not high enough.
Activity: 115
July 15, 2018, 06:18:51 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Although in terms of bitcoin making the news worldwide, Bitcoin has not reached its intended goal. Bitcoin is more than a digital currency, it is the revolution of the financial system.  what we are seeing now about bitcoin is just 10% of what bitcoin will be achieved in the 10 to 20 years to come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 86
Community Manager
July 15, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
Activity: 126
July 15, 2018, 04:33:31 PM
It is difficult to say whether Bitcoin achieved its goals, because it was not quite clear what goals it faced.

If the goal was to open the crypto to the world, then yes.

If to become a real currency accepted all over the world - then no.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 02:12:06 PM
It has not, bitcoin has not even reach more people and still not been accepted by many merchant.Price also predicted by good analyst has not been achieved..It still  have a long way to go.
Activity: 59
July 15, 2018, 02:04:46 PM
I think bitcoin price goes to down now they can bounty on bitcoin and we invest as soon as early. 2022 can't reach their goal unless crypto currency goes to up now a time.
bitcoin dump so every single coin might be dump without hesitation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
it depends on how look at the purpose. i look at it as a payment system. so i think that's it, it has reached its goal. it known world wide and you can do different transactions
Activity: 3
July 15, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

I think not reached it's goal. As a Leading Coin it has store value, capable of reaching a million doller, due to it's limited supply.
May be Bitcoin will be used for store value, & coins like Bitcoin cash , Litecoin ..etc will be used for daily transactions, once all digests the advantages of crypto over fiat.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

As of this moment I think that bitcoin as a part of the cryptocurrency market has really been able to achieve its goal when in terms of it being recognized not just a digital currency but as a real thing that people can invest on. However for its true goal I think that it might not still achieve that goal due to the fact that it is still not recognize as an alternative transaction of payment but it is also banned or not accepted into some parts of the world and co sidered illegal
Activity: 283
July 15, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
Still many people are afraid to use bitcoin for several reasons, one of them is afraid of the risks that occur when using bitcoin. The government also has not fully supported the use of bitcoin itself, so I think bitcoin has not reached its goal.Maybe if everyone can already accept bitcoin, bitcoin can already be said to have achieved its purpose.
Activity: 204
Ν26 Ambassador - Contact for free promo codes
July 15, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
We are citizens of the same world. Bitcoin could be the national currency for the whole world. Why not?
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
Bitcoin will reached its goal when all countries are accepting bitcoin.As we know that Bitcoin is the currency of the Internet: a distributed, worldwide, decentralized digital money so when the whole will accept and used  it then I think it's goal is reach.
Activity: 205
The Future Of Work
July 15, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
For me, I don't think it is already been reached because there are stilll some people afraid to engaged with this coin. Perhaps if more governments will recognized cryptos and people around the world will accept this, then maybe we can be able to say that the goals has been reached.

Well, for me, the only goal of bitcoin is to make people more profitable in their life by using it, and i think that Bitcoin already done it's goal and role to us. Having failures and mistakes in bitcoin life is normal because we will not succeed in our Bitcoin life if we dont try to have failures and mistakes in working with bitcoins. Bitcoin is really profitable, and I will say that we will really prove that it will be profitable if we tried to make good things in our Bitcoin life.
Pages:
Jump to: