Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 74. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 104
May 21, 2018, 01:17:14 AM
if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Why would anyone assume "legitimate" means "government-approved"?  Legitimacy is not a legal concept.

there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!

We heard the same about Bitcoin...

the purpose of bitcoin is still a long way so I think bitcoin has not reached its destination, if seen from the current price bitcoin slightly cheaper than the highest price he ever reached. but I think the bitcoin progress is not just there and still far more results to be achieved.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 01:12:54 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think the bitcoin have not reach its goal yet because the initial goal of Bitcoins is to create a currency that wasn't in the control of any government. And it hasn't attained its goal yet, bitcoin is the future, when government started legalizing it then it will definitely boom and there will be more demands.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 21, 2018, 01:05:55 AM
Bitcoin needs to continue to properly scale if it wants to compete and stay relevant.

Low fees and fast transactions are a must.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 12:47:25 AM
I think the bitcoin goal has not been achieved, if the number of users has reached at least 30% of the world's population and marketcap has reached more than $ 50,000 trillion then I would say that the bitcoin goal has been achieved.

In my own opinion, I think bitcoin bitcoin already reached its goal target because the current price of bitcoin today is still very big in a very 7short span of time comparing to other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
I think the bitcoin goal has not been achieved, if the number of users has reached at least 30% of the world's population and marketcap has reached more than $ 50,000 trillion then I would say that the bitcoin goal has been achieved.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
May 20, 2018, 11:37:36 PM
For me, i think bitcoin hasn't still reach its goal. Bitcoin goals depends on how hard you work for it. Bitcoin is still going to higher and better value. But we cant predict the future.
Activity: 28
May 20, 2018, 11:31:00 PM
Today’s trading mania is just a prelude to an even bigger, more transformational era of cryptocurrency. So nope, I don't think Bitcoin has reached its full potential yet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 20, 2018, 06:56:36 PM
Bitcoins goal was never to go to 250.000 or 8.000
bitcoins goal was to send payments  between users without passing through a central authority, such as a bank or payment gateway.
But now the purpose of payment in the MOF is gradually forgotten, people holding the BTC just hope that their prices rise and make profit, in short, people entering the BTC just for speculation. So I think BTC will not achieve their goal when born. The BTC has been altered by the owners who hold them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 20, 2018, 05:19:20 PM
The goal of bitcoin is not only to achieve high value in the electronic money market but also to create trust for bitcoin users. In particular, how does the bitcoin want to exist legally? Let the government recognize this as a formal currency. Achieving the goal of bitcoin takes time.
The initial goal of Bitcoins was to create a currency that wasn't in the control of any government as well as providing anonymity as well but with the bitcoin boom, all of that has changed with profits being the only goal of everyone currently investing into bitcoins.
Activity: 392
May 20, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
It hasn't attained it goal yet, bitcoin is the future, when government started legalizing it will boom and there will be more demand.
Activity: 281
May 20, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think bitcoin reached its goal a year ago, for me bitcoins goal is to help many people to have an instant and easier way of living than making its price much expensive. Today, there are lots of people are using bitcoin and it is very helpful because bitcoin doesnt need a lots of time and effort when it is being used.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
May 20, 2018, 03:41:23 PM
I think the main purpose of the bitcoin is its independence, its decentralized nature, its manufacturability. Has as the main value and the best means of sharing in the future.
Activity: 462
May 20, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
Taking a chance to reached bitcoin goals it depends on how you work it hard from it. We are all expecting the best value of our own token, but we are all need to have more patients to get the best value of it. And to reached the best goals of bitcoin.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
No, it hasn't
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
The goal of bitcoin is not only to achieve high value in the electronic money market but also to create trust for bitcoin users. In particular, how does the bitcoin want to exist legally? Let the government recognize this as a formal currency. Achieving the goal of bitcoin takes time.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
May 20, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
The goal is for us personally, we set the goal of selling BTC at the price, the BTC has no common goal for everyone so you do not expect too much about them, BTC today It is the only electronic currency, which has a lot of other coin developing in the market, they will gradually dominate the market and push down the price of BTC.
Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
May 19, 2018, 11:32:06 PM
Currently, the throughput of bitcoins is still small.
So it's hard to define bitcoin as a currency right now, and more often it looks like a collection.
Activity: 336
May 19, 2018, 11:10:21 PM
can not yet, bitcoin still can not touch the real target, bitcoin has a target that can be a digital currency that can be used for all countries and currently some countries still can not accept bitcoin.
Activity: 29
May 19, 2018, 10:12:37 PM
it hasn't reach its goal yet
Activity: 83
May 19, 2018, 09:30:51 PM
No bitcoin hasn't reached its goal at all. Bit coin is still going to sour higher by increasing to a very greater value
Pages:
Jump to: