Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 77. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 01:43:36 AM
What we anticipate may happen in the future and may not occur. The crazy ideas of seeing and practicing are making people illusory about Bitcoin's glorious future. Let's look at the reality when many countries are trying to ban it.

People find very good about Bitcoin is decentralised but still, the government are not taking any decision whether to ban or considering. Once they start legalizing it can easily reach the new heights but nobody doesn't know how long this will take.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 01:39:43 AM
Bitcoin has not yet reached that goal. If any country outlaws it, there’ll always be another country to embrace it. US cracks down on market? China embraces it. You get the idea. Bitcoin is an awesome way to store wealth. It’s secure (if you are smart), relatively easy to use. Even if it won’t become a commonly used currency, it’ll always be there as digital gold. As common as it is, only an estimated 10–20 million people today use crypto. There’s several billion in the world. You can imagine how much it can grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Personally, I think Bitcoin will only be fully legitimate when all governments has accepted it as legal tender or an alternative to fiat. But we all know that these governments have different perspectives when it comes to the legality of digital currencies. And among all digital currencies, Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most controversial. So with all these taken into consideration, can we say that Bitcoin has reached its goal? I would say not. More conferences, more debates, more government interventions will still be set to tackle this matter. As of the moment, we can only deal with Bitcoin's current status.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:10:28 AM
it hasn't at all, we still need more time since it has not been accepted by many though no one ever expected btc can get to this stage today..
Activity: 484
May 16, 2018, 11:29:02 PM
What we anticipate may happen in the future and may not occur. The crazy ideas of seeing and practicing are making people illusory about Bitcoin's glorious future. Let's look at the reality when many countries are trying to ban it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:24:48 PM
It is true that the bitcoin price issue has reached the goal with a very high price, but for the purpose of substituting fiat currency it is very difficult and has not reached at all, but we must be patient because all this must take a very long time.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
May 16, 2018, 11:01:01 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What was the goal of bitcoin on the first place ? i believe to replace our existing payment system, reducing fee, reducing time, improve money transaction speed, etc.
but now, bitcoin is used for trading and investing. peoples buy low, and sell high, resulting bitcoin price to increased over time.
bitcoin goal has been averted i guess.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
May 16, 2018, 05:04:00 PM
No Bitcoin hasn't reached the goal yet, Bitcoin supposed to be the world currency where everyone in the world can used it to buy anything, now the adoption rate is still low, and the government keep on blocking the adoption, and the Bitcoin feature itself still not yet ready, the speed and the fee still troublesome, so I think need more time to adopt this technology
I think I perfectly agree with your assertion.Bitcoin is still very young and many economies are adopting to the blockchain technology. The understanding of how it works is not clear to many that's why some governments keep blocking it. I don't think has reached it goal yet but still at the early adoption stage.
despite the prohibition of crypto currency in many countries, we still see a positive trend in the popularization of crypto currency in the world. Many countries are already creating their national crypto currency, and by doing doing business in the field of crypto-currency business is quite legal.
Activity: 350
May 16, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
No Bitcoin hasn't reached the goal yet, Bitcoin supposed to be the world currency where everyone in the world can used it to buy anything, now the adoption rate is still low, and the government keep on blocking the adoption, and the Bitcoin feature itself still not yet ready, the speed and the fee still troublesome, so I think need more time to adopt this technology
I think I perfectly agree with your assertion.Bitcoin is still very young and many economies are adopting to the blockchain technology. The understanding of how it works is not clear to many that's why some governments keep blocking it. I don't think has reached it goal yet but still at the early adoption stage.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 16, 2018, 03:41:27 PM
Honestly speaking, it is far away and no way near its goal at all. Bitcoin was meant to be used for making daily transactions instead of fiat. But people are just using bitcoin to make fiat profit. They are just using it as a form of investment and some are using it as storage value to make profit. But bitcoin was formed to replace fiat and give people financial freedom.
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 03:40:10 PM
Hello. Undoubtedly, the bitcoin goes to its goal with huge strides. Bitcoin has become stable and very popular.
Activity: 171
May 16, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

1. Where did you get this information that Bitcoin will reach a price of $250,000 in 2022?

2. As for the goal, not quite but they have been impressive thus far.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
Bitcoin has not reached its price and goal , definitely bitcoin price will increase to 20-25k$ in few months. Now bitcoin has not reached its price and now its in stability phase which will increase in due course of time.
Activity: 105
May 16, 2018, 03:19:11 PM
Bitcoin is still functioning normal level to hit the target of it polarity, while many communities and investors are coming in day by day, just a matter of time, bitcoin we reach its goal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
May 16, 2018, 02:58:09 PM
this is just the beginning of bitcoin and the new currency system, by the time near future bitcoin will reach the expected goals and also as the main currency! everything depends on how many investors and traders come to the crypto space to develop this currency system!! hopefully everything will go correctly as everyone expected!!!  Smiley
Activity: 91
May 16, 2018, 02:56:56 PM
What is its actual goal we are not sure about that. As BTC is not a currency like USD or Pound any price it becomes won't be satysftying one. Every month or every year target will change so if we calculate yearly goal we can yes it is! But if explain about the full process no the goal is still a long way to go.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
May 16, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

I would say it is heading in the right direction, one problem is that the number of holders isn't diverse enough. Only a small percentage holds the majority of bitcoins which makes it difficult to use as a global currency. As the market rises and falls it will hopefully get swallowed up by different people and attract more people into bitcoin trading
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
May 16, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
Bitcoin has not yet achieved any of his goals. For the time being, it can not even be properly used as a means of payment, what is a worthy alternative to the national money of various states, then can it be?
In addition, while it is known and uses a small amount of the population of the earth. Therefore, it is too early to say that bitcoin has achieved any of its goals. These questions are not solved so quickly.
Activity: 517
May 16, 2018, 02:08:37 PM
Absolutely we don't know that price will going to 20k up.but it is possible to will increased bitcoin price good up.I will also waiting when the price cross up 15k.
Activity: 157
May 16, 2018, 02:04:08 PM
I am also a fan of Bitcoin and blockchain. however, with the situation now, I do not think that BTC can hit that target in 2022. My prediction is just over $15000 in that year. Unless, all the countries in the world accept BTC
Pages:
Jump to: