Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 76. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 04:10:39 PM
No, for example I didn't know that 'it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022'. I think each of us set own goals for bitcoin, of course the biggest number of people are waiting for huge price, but there are those who wait for mass adoption for crypto.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 04:02:00 PM
there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!

But people DO care about alcoins when they invest in them.
Of course it all lasts until they sell.

Activity: 77
May 18, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
Bitcoin has not reached its final price as still to go more time , by end of year it will reach 25-28k $ .once bitcoin reaches it 21 million then we cant predict the value of it. Hopefully btc will reach 50-75k$ in 3 years of time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Bitcoin is now getting back to its track. Bitcoin has a goak these few months, they have said that bitcoin has a plan to reach again their past value. Bitcoin in the past months became very low, many users have been doubting because the value of it is gettung lower and lower, thats why people are also buying btc because of the value is low. Many news are being featured because of the sitaution. But now i think btc is solving its problem. So i think it is now completing its goal.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 17, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Did satoshi really mentioned a particular price for BTC in the coming years?

I don't really think that is the goal of BTC but we already populated the market with lots of coins and tokens whcih makes it all decentralized. In this case I think the crypto community had already made it incredibly fascinating for a joiner.

A very techie guy that I know working in the corporate world even said he is living under a rock when I told him about the list of projects in crypto. He has no idea what BTC is and was even surprise to see there are apps for ETH and exchanges. These achievement must be the real goal of satoshi.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
Bitcoin is doing good in the business world or in the market despite of ups and downs but  the goal is not yet fully into it but almost there.
Activity: 127
May 17, 2018, 10:00:43 AM
No, bitcoin still dont get its main goal even if we are not talking about its price.

Many people still have no idea about what it is and I think its goal is to be used by all people in the world.

Yes your right bitcoin will reach its goal if its more popular and all people know how to use it. Bitcoin is still in the middle of become popular and in the middle of reaching its goal, we hope that it will legal in all country and in our government so that there will be no banning of bitcoin and it can use by all people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
Nope still a long way to go.hopefully within a few years we will be there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

at the moment indeed but in the future no one can know the future at this time is there anyone who can know the purpose of bitcoin I think the purpose of bitcoin may exist in the investors and the profits of its investors
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
No not even close we are far from the goal of bitcoin and satoshi nakamoto. As you can see only small percentage of people in the world knows the use of bitcoin. Maybe after 20 years bitcoin will reaches it goal
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
Not yet. Bitcoin goals is bigger rather than only increase its price. The goal is to use bircoin as a fiat money
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
If for now I can not assume that bitcoin is reaching its destination because lately the exchange rate has not been in a stable condition so that traders are still difficult to make predictions and look for profits also need a very thorough observation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
To start with what is the goal of bitcoin? if you ask me i will tell you one of the major goal of bitcoin that comes to my mind is, bitcoin been used as an alternate currency that will be nationally and internationally accepted as a legal means of exchange and as far as bitcoin is cosine it is yet to reach that goal may be in a jiffy.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
I really don't think that it has reached its goal or not but it makes itself more acceptable and permanent.After that striking forecast in late November 2017, the cost of Bitcoin soared to almost $20,000 just to rapidly lose about a large portion of that esteem.But There's also quite a few people who believe that Bitcoin will go to zero.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
May 17, 2018, 03:32:04 AM
Bitcoin is on its way to achieve its goal. Though there have been hindrances here and there but bitcoin is still marching on to its goal of poverty reduction globally and counter the world unfair financial system where the rich always continue to be rich while the get poorer.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 17, 2018, 03:28:51 AM
I really think that Satoshis vision for Bitcoin was not as big as Bitcoin is now. He could not have known what a success his creation would be. Sure, in the back of his mind he probably thought that his project has the capacity to overthrow fiat currency once and for all, but I doubt he actually believed it would happen as it is happening now.

Everybody has ideas that they truly believe could revolutionize the world, but few people actually believe that this idea will be fully realized, especially in the way that Satoshi's was. That being said, I don't think it has come anywhere close to realizing its maximum potential.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 17, 2018, 03:26:00 AM
yes, the goal bitcoin really reached a legitemate in our country because they did not know eventually the bitcoin was the leading fiat crypto currency in the whole world
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
May 17, 2018, 03:07:29 AM
Bitcoin have not gotten to it's goal yet, ranging from price, global acceptance, solving the issues of scalability, globally eradicating poverty, bringing financial transparency to the entire world. Bitcoin is still in it early stage.
If we speak about the price, maybe bitcoin is not reach its goal because there are so many speculation that it would really rise up to 50,000 usd at the end of this year 2018 or many in the. next year and so on and so forth but if we speak about "help" I think bitcoin rich its goal because many people around get a huge amount of profit in bitcoin feild and that was really a big help.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 02:45:12 AM
No.Bitcoin has not yet reached that goal
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 01:55:43 AM
Bitcoin have not gotten to it's goal yet, ranging from price, global acceptance, solving the issues of scalability, globally eradicating poverty, bringing financial transparency to the entire world. Bitcoin is still in it early stage.
Pages:
Jump to: