Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 78. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
everything only begins with bitcoin, now we are essentially laying the foundation Wink
Activity: 224
May 16, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
I think next few years later Bitcoin reach their goal now price is not high so few years later it reach their goal
Activity: 275
May 16, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Bitcoin has not reached its goal because bitcoin cannot be the crypto currency that is valid all over the country, bitcoin will continue to fight until all countries receive crypto currency.
Activity: 65
May 16, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
The original idea of satoshi nakamoto,creator of bitcoin was to enhance peer to peer transfer in effective manner. Bitcoin is serving that purpose and even as investment asset. Hence it has fulfilled it purpose.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
May 16, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
I think that we are still far from reaching the purpose of Bitcoin's existence. However, many people started to become concerned about security of their money and they stopped trusting banks. Governments are trying to convince people to use cashless transactions more, but it won't be that easy, especially for old people. For the next generation it might be natural to use cryptocurrencies, let's hope for that. Fees for sending wire transfers to another country and converting rates are ridiculous. It's high time we ditched banks.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
No one really knows the ultimate goal of Bitcoin except the creator. The believe of Bitcoin to replace the traditional fait currency is goal that I think might one day be achieved. Not minding whatever criticism and hatred it faces from the haters, Bitcoin is achieving new goals daily.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
I think bitcoin already reach its goals but I know that bitcoin will surely continue its innovation as long as cryptocurrency do exist.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
No bitcoin has not yet achieved its goal, we are waiting for a grand breakthrough, I believe in success bitcoin, and I am sure that everything will be fine!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 27, 2018, 11:57:39 AM
Not at all! In fact, Bitcoin is in its early phase of development and we have a long way to go. Price is a secondary part but the core concept is all about using it as a payment system and we don't have even a single merchant accepting Bitcoin as a payment system in most parts of the world. Even if Bitcoin was invented almost 10 years ago, it needs many more years to see the impact in a fund transfer industry on a global level.
Activity: 30
April 26, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
It is now being used as an alternative payment medium but the reach can be higher. Improvements relates to transaction speed is required by this.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I think the purpose of bitcoin has not been met because there are still many people who are not familiar with bitcoin, and bitcoin is still in the process of growing and I think bitcoin will continue to grow and become a global currency.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
Even experienced experts in the field of cryptocurrency ,no one knows exactly when bitcoin will rise up and how much it will cost max.I don't know what month, but this year. Bitcoin will break last year's record and may rise even higher than 30.000. Everything will depend on how soon the market will receive large capital.
Activity: 51
April 26, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
Yes, its on the way of successive path.
Many of people using cryptocurrency and earning in bitcoin also investing money in bitcoin vallet which results in high profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
April 26, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

I don't think that bitcoin has reached its goal yet. It has made its mark though as the alternative to fiat exchange, but it is not there yet. The acceptance level is still within the speculators. The bitcoin ecosystem to me still has some aspects which are not yet explored. I also have similar feelings about the reliance on the movement of altcoins with relation to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
According to my analyzation bitcoin will again hit the all time high before the end of 2018. And after that, it will keep in raising the goal for 2022 it huge but as bitcoin in doing from last few years, I am sure in 2022 it can achieve this goal also.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
April 26, 2018, 11:35:53 AM
According to my bitcoin will never reach the point of his achievements, the price of the bitcoin will always move up and down even the price of the bitcoin will never stop to score the highest price from year to year to make her volume of trading is very height.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
April 26, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
Yes because from $20 per bitcoin raise from upto $20,000 per bitcoin in just few years which is very great bitcoin it tells that they achieve all goals they have.
Having a efficient and effective management in the company gives a big future in their career
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 06:54:23 PM
For bitcoin to reaches it goals it will take time a lots of hard works, because the goal of bitcoin is to becoming the alternative currency and the world first universal currency which will be use for payment from any where in the world as at the normally traditional faints currency which most times face a lot of challenges. So for now bitcoin is still on the part of reaching it goals but very soon bitcoin will get to where it supposed to be.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
April 21, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
Actually there are many possibilities and goals that bitcoin want to reach, there are many things that can fit bitcoin so nope, bitcoin didnt reach its goal. Why? here in my country we're still hoping that price value of a bitcoin will reach to 1M PHP or equivalent to 19210 $. Another goal of it is to make digital money as a natural payment for the whole world, this is very essential and wise idea since we can easily top up or pay transactions with the use of it. The last thing that was hoping for is to have a world wide project for the development of the bitcoin, why development? it's because having a development of certain things creates new ideas that will be helpful for the price rate of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 06:06:34 PM
Dude, do you really think that bitcoin can survive until 2022? and cost 250 thousand dollars? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: