Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 9. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
Personally, I do not think the market has recovered as we can still see the fluctuation in price of some coin while some do not show any sign of growth especially altcoins but I am sure the market will recover soon and the bull run will start.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 07, 2018, 08:28:09 AM
Watching the market in the last part of July and in the first part of August, it seems like we are back in the bearish trend. Most of the altcoins are trying to hold its resistance for a couple of days now. Some recovered and fall hard as the market close: so if we are talking about recovery i think we are still far from it/ almost but not quite.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 08:23:08 AM
As bitcoin breaks the 8,000$ resistance, i believe that the market has already recovered and this may be the start of the bull trend that everyone is talking about. For those who invested during the dip, i am sure this will be the start of their happy journey for whatever price bitcoin will be this year.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
I would say no not yet. Still need to wait a bit longer.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 05, 2018, 04:44:33 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
At this moment actually, I think market recovery is a time-consuming issue. About 7 months have passed this year, but there are no good signs of the market yet, but it is being deteriorated day by day. I hope there may be something good at the end of this year.
Activity: 108
August 05, 2018, 04:00:30 PM
I don’t think it has recovered and it won’t recover for a while ,but I’m sure of one thing it will recover and when it does it will amaze a lot of people beside it will reach a market cap we won’t even be able to read . Right now just have patience and ride the wave my friend relax  enjoy and invest
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 05, 2018, 03:19:54 PM
we def have not recovered and are still in the uncertainty state people are selling alt coins left n right out of str8 fear of losing.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
I think the market is recovering only temporarily and the time is not long. I still want the crypto market to recover for a long time and we will get a lot of benefits.
The long wait still needs more time to excert a good effort, and instead of having anxios behaviour we need to calm dowm for a few more months to go. There's always a better place to live, so be positive all the time and don't ever think about failures because that's the reason why we don't grow on our desires.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
I think the market is recovering only temporarily and the time is not long. I still want the crypto market to recover for a long time and we will get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
The crypto-currency market is not amenable to analysis at all  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 393
August 04, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

as you can see now,, the price is down again,,
most of people confuse about what happend with the markets, but the truth the markets is on concolidations mode
so, do not panic in this situations, just keep calm and stay patience
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
 I think if you buy coins now, you will in any case get a very good profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
August 04, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
The market has not recovered yet imo. We are still in correction as the last top was at $8491 and correction can be up to 20% which stands at $6700- $6800

From TA point of view, if we break 6700-6800 level we can see lower numbers
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
August 04, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
crypto community needs a great news for recovering. last year binance market opened and that impact raised market values for all of coins. and also forks impacted the market. but in 2018 there has been no significant improvement yet
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 11:20:10 AM
Yes, now is the moment of rest, calm and recession, but in no case is not the destruction of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 560
August 04, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
It may effect from comercials in World Cup but I think the most influence has the investitors that are buying the bear market so it is the whale that came across.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
August 04, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
 Not yet but still in the process of recovering, as it slowly climbing to every level but there are some instances that it moving down a little because of some factors that really affect the stability in the market but I know that all of this will put into places to complete the recovery in the market.
Activity: 130
August 04, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
It's been awhile but the bearish trend continues to pull down all prices that keeps investors suffer losses. I'm hoping that we can hear any good news to ignite a bull market. Be patient sooner we can get it.
Activity: 388
August 04, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
I think that the market is very normal regardless of the rise or fall. I think that even if the market falls, we can trade coins because their prices are always low!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 06:57:42 AM
The market will recover when it does however if the time of this recovery is important for you then it is better to fix the losses now because it is likely to fall only in the near future...
We are on the rise but the bear market is not yet fully gone and the bullish market has not yet fully started. It is something in between the two extremes but even this approach of the market towards perfection is much better than the stagnant market. Actually the growth in the market value of Bitcoin is slow right now but this will get accelerated in this month if Bitcoin has to cross a target of $20000 that most of the experts are optimistic about.
The opinion of experts does not affect how much the price. And what they say and how they really will in their opinion are two different things.  So stop looking at their empty words and look at the graphs yourself and if you do not know how, then you will not be hurt.
Pages:
Jump to: