Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 8. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 25
August 10, 2018, 07:07:51 AM
The encryption market has not yet fully recovered. But I found that the price of cryptocurrencies has begun to slowly start to rise. The encryption market has been down for a long time, and I think the encryption market will soon be able to recover again
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:06:22 PM
Rather I would say that the fall is still going but has slowed down. I think soon the market will go up in the next one or two months.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
Recently, the market have shown a sudden increase which gave the people hope that the increase in the market have began but as what happens usually, the market itself suddenly fall and yet, continuously. Therefore, I don't think that recovery have already started. let's just hope that things will be better eventually so for now, being patient would be an advantage.
Activity: 313
August 10, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
Dont be surprised this is correction of 2017 madness and foolsihness.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 05:58:31 PM
I think at the moment the stage of the fall is at the final stage,which means that the recovery and growth of the crypto market is about to come.
Activity: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:31:55 AM
This has being 6 days straight bitcoin has being bullish; this has only happened last in December last year; so I am very optimistic that the bulls are back for sure
I think it recovered even just a little. Not total recovery. We can see a slight increase in the price of Bitcoin in the past few weeks. I don't think there are some specific reasons why it has increased a little, next month I can say eventually Bitcoin is recovering but for now I can think that this progress is only a trap by the big pope to attract more people to invest after Bitcoin starts pumping it it may suddenly crash again.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
For me the market has not yet recover because the price is just based on the coins that is circulating and not on the many investors that is investing on it. The investor should increased so that the price will also pump up this year is the best year to invest because the price of the coin in the market is always red and it means the price is dump and when the price is at dump it is the time to buy coins and hodl it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 06:16:04 AM
I thought initially that it was a trap for buyers and it happened. But now the market has already felt strong support and we can expect growth in the near future
So far, we do not have to expect growth because there is not much news for this. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that if growth is likely, it will not be now, but in winter next year.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
I think soon the coins will grow. They have already fallen to the extreme and reached 2 months ago, and this is a chapel for which you can not go. Therefore, the people only have patience and everything will turn out.
Activity: 272
August 10, 2018, 05:50:43 AM
I think the market is now starting to increase again compared to last week, so you can still benefit from the current conditions, because the market price is not too expensive.
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 05:47:42 AM
I thought initially that it was a trap for buyers and it happened. But now the market has already felt strong support and we can expect growth in the near future
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
Recovery is a relative terms.  For those that enter the market at very low price,  market have recovered for them.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
For me personally, I think the market has not recovered from the bear as coins are still in red and some are still fluctuating. I believe the market will recover fully from the bear before the end of the year and the bull run will start.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
There is still no sign of market recovery, especially since the last 3 days crypto prices actually dropped by more than 10%, but I am sure that the market will soon improve and this month is the beginning of recovery.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
August 10, 2018, 04:54:32 AM
I think we are near bottom. Most crypto assets out there are testing very strong support lines that functioned as accumulation zones before the last altcoin hype in 2017. Expecting turnaround here. But who knows...
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
August 10, 2018, 04:27:52 AM
Personally, I do not think the market has recovered as we can still see the fluctuation in price of some coin while some do not show any sign of growth especially altcoins but I am sure the market will recover soon and the bull run will start.
Right. What I believe is that the market has started showing bullish signals and we are on the way to market perfection because we have just left behind a very passive phase of depletion in the values of Bitcoin and other coins as well. The fall could also be temporary and should not be considered a sign of another red beginning.

On the average the indicators affecting the crypto market positively are positive and this is visible from the average rise in the value of Bitcoin though it is slow. Having said that, we can say that the market is on the rise and soon will be in a much better position to give away.
Activity: 81
August 08, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
I see that it is being restored. But I don't know if this recovery will be stable. Many experienced investors are now trying not to invest in risky operations.
Activity: 159
August 07, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
I was hopeful that the bulls were back but I think they are still building up numbers around the corner ready for the mother of all runs in the coming months. I reckon one more drop to around $4-5k then onwards and upwards until the next correction  Grin
Activity: 224
IRONX
August 07, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
No, we are still in the downlink.
but I think soon the bearish trend will change and their place will be taken by bulls
Activity: 92
August 07, 2018, 08:48:25 AM
First of all, there is not much connection between the World Cup and the cryptocurrency market. The market is returning because there are some reasons for attracting more investors to join, not the end of the World Cup!
Pages:
Jump to: