Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 4. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
whether bitcoin is recovering and gaining value after a silent market and if bitcon or ethereum will recover at a price they will make the market better
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
Hi.. BTC and altcoin prices have been pushed higher by recent positive news flows, and more importantly is the lack of bad news or negative comments. Our job is to always comment positively on all coins, so that the market can recover as before.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 01:16:35 AM
for now, the market has not been able to recover optimally because the market is in a drastic decline. so I think it takes a long time to get back to market conditions recovered.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 01:00:45 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

These past few months there are no signs that the market are in process of recovering because as we can see most of the popular coins are still in deep status but maybe after a couple of months the market will start to recover.
We can really say that the market hasn't recovered yet. There are still no indications that can help the market to pump even at least a few amounts they keep on dropping as the Ber month started and we hope it will last already we need to see some increase in BTC and ETH first then alts will follow eventually.
Activity: 406
September 13, 2018, 12:59:04 AM
Current market conditions look difficult, of course the market is still not recovering and I'm sure it takes a long time to be able to make the market recover, many scam projects so that it makes the market difficult to get out of the difficult conditions right now.
but we have to believe in the recovery of the market,
but I still don't know when that happens, hopefully the market will recover soon
Activity: 826
September 13, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
Current market conditions look difficult, of course the market is still not recovering and I'm sure it takes a long time to be able to make the market recover, many scam projects so that it makes the market difficult to get out of the difficult conditions right now.
1DC
Activity: 448
September 13, 2018, 12:46:42 AM

These past few months there are no signs that the market are in process of recovering because as we can see most of the popular coins are still in deep status but maybe after a couple of months the market will start to recover.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
it seems market not recovered,but we will see if it will recovered in the coming months
Activity: 207
September 12, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
The cryptocurrency market has not recovered yet. I am quite sure about this. It is still in constant vibration, and the overall market is still down.
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 11:46:08 PM
IMO it will take any longer time to make recovered from the last ATH level. just hoping this market will more stable than before rather than just some crazy pump movement and after that the dump was so bad. Let see how at the end of this years the market will be, we all have same hope about this market.
I have not been able to ensure the market has recovered or but we can only pray that the market will recover quickly as we wish.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 11:38:55 PM
We can’t exactly say for sure if the market had recovered. But I believe that it is in the process of recovering. So let’s all be patient and  just hold on to our coins, wait for the market to fully recover to avoid regrets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 12, 2018, 10:08:00 PM
IMO it will take any longer time to make recovered from the last ATH level. just hoping this market will more stable than before rather than just some crazy pump movement and after that the dump was so bad. Let see how at the end of this years the market will be, we all have same hope about this market.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 09:56:59 PM
The fall has already ended completely and at the moment the crypto currency confidently returns to its place in the price.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 11, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
market was dumped after your post, i think this is bad period for all cryptocurrency, but verry soon market will recovered.

I advise do not wait soon. As I see too many people wait new growth wave soon. That's why it will not happen. MM very often make against mass. And if you research bubble life then you can see that we even to 'despair' did not reach. Even more difficult times are coming
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
September 11, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

It is hard to predict because the price are always changing and the market situation is unstable. It is best to wait until it is best to sell. The market has been so shakey these days and we'll never know if it's already recovering or not. Better wait for the right time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
I think that the market is not even close to recovery, I don't have any doubt that it will continue to fall. I expect that this falling of the market will continue until Bitcoin will drop under $ 2000, Ethereum fall lower than $70 and the whole market capitalization will be about $ 60 B by June of 2019. Just imagine what will there be on the market! I think after huge manipulations of whales, as usual the downtrend will be unexpectedly deployed in the reverse direction and recovery will begin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:13:21 PM
market was dumped after your post, i think this is bad period for all cryptocurrency, but verry soon market will recovered.
Activity: 370
September 11, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
I ill say no to this because there is still fluctuation in the price of some coin while some are still dipping. I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover fully from the bear and then the bull run will start.
Activity: 24
September 11, 2018, 12:58:27 PM
I see the cryptocurrency market today as moderately balanced and a bit undervalued. But this does not prevent him to fall a little more to scare everyone and create a real panic.
Activity: 18
September 09, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
The fall of the cryptocurrency market is not over yet. But now he falls, rises. So that in the near future he again surge, and then again will fall. And it will be long.
Pages:
Jump to: