Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 11. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Yes i think it's recovering Maybe the world cup affects but don't forget it has been a loong time since the market is down so i think this is a good time to rise up again and i also think that when it will rise it will rise so good  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
most likely this is a usual manipulation! The market usually blossoms and begins to grow closer to winter. I think that before the new year we will see the maximum price of Bitcoin
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
The good news for us is that Bitcoin has surpassed $ 8000 and it has continued to grow with good growth in recent days. It seems the market has recovered but the altcoin did not have such good growth. I think the BTC will soon return to $ 20,000 as it did in 2017. Then it could rise to $ 30,000 by the end of 2018. That would be great.
Activity: 53
August 01, 2018, 03:59:43 AM
I wouldn't say it has recovered, we might see some sideways movement in the next months, a lot of people are sill pretty afraid about their loses given the fact lot's of them got into the market in december.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 01, 2018, 03:44:09 AM
I do think that a big recovery will happen at some point, but recent market behaviour suggests that the confidence is not yet there. No real reason for pessimism though, just a case of waiting it out.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:27:47 AM
The encryption market is very bad this year, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly. And it is still falling, but so far, the price of the cryptocurrency I invested has fallen a lot, which makes me lose a lot this year. The current encryption market is still falling and still has not recovered. I think it is very difficult to get back this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:09:56 PM
No, the market is not currently recovering and there are absolutely no prerequisites for this. I hope the market will start to turn green by the end of this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
July 31, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
I think the market just has found the ideal frequency and is jumping from the top to the bottom. It has a small but positive graphics. So decide what to do hold or trade in that conditions
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 31, 2018, 07:22:26 AM
No, the market has still not recovered. As today it is falling lower. Altoins are losing the most. Maybe the market is going to start to recover in September.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
Market is still recovering and we cant say that a bull run is on going,  but still a good sign that we see bitcoin going up little by little everyday.
The fact that the cue ball grows well of course but the market does not grow at all, just people are pouring their assets from the altcoins into bitcoin, that's all.

At least something is happening. Nonetheless this is still going to bring a positive influence on BTC.

Unfortunately most people buy bitcoin with altcoins so there is a bad thing that bitcoin prices go up while lots of altcoins are drop so bitccoin marketcap continues to strengthen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 06:08:53 AM
As bitcoin breaks the 8,000$ resistance, i believe that the market has already recovered and this may be the start of the bull trend that everyone is talking about. For those who invested during the dip, i am sure this will be the start of their happy journey for whatever price bitcoin will be this year.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
I don't think so, i'm not as optimistic as you. I consider this recover just like the last radiance of the setting sun, the bear market will be the main theme for the next few years.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 04:19:39 AM
What impact was exerted by the World Cup on the market of cryptocurrency? In my opinion it is different events. Demand for blockchain technology has perhaps increased recently. Therefore coins have grown.
Activity: 456
July 31, 2018, 04:08:39 AM
Cryptocurrency market cap dropped this week from 300 Bilion dollars to 292B thats why see the Altcoins market keeps bleeding in general except for few couple of good Days in a week. Market will start recovering fully in coming months.
Activity: 132
July 31, 2018, 03:58:51 AM
Yes, I think so. Some good news about bitcoin starts coming. As soon as bitcoin going to start for rock then sure market starts its good move. It may take some more time for totally recover but it must recover. As we know that altcoins remain green so bitcoin can go up any time since it remains down for a record time.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 01:17:32 PM
Market is still recovering and we cant say that a bull run is on going,  but still a good sign that we see bitcoin going up little by little everyday.
The fact that the cue ball grows well of course but the market does not grow at all, just people are pouring their assets from the altcoins into bitcoin, that's all.

At least something is happening. Nonetheless this is still going to bring a positive influence on BTC.
Activity: 308
July 28, 2018, 10:32:13 AM
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 28, 2018, 12:13:11 AM
No, I believe that it will take a little bit longer before market recover. As of the moment only bitcoin value is moving upward and all altcoin is bleeding. We need to see bitcoin build its momentum first before all altcoins will follow.
    Market may take too long before it can fully recover from its current challenges. Though bitcoin's value is the only assets has start to grow this past few weeks and it is a huge relief of mine. And I believe the market is on processing to progress its strategy to grow more faster,and this scenario will desist before the month of august.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 10:47:30 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
July 27, 2018, 10:43:39 PM
No, I believe that it will take a little bit longer before market recover. As of the moment only bitcoin value is moving upward and all altcoin is bleeding. We need to see bitcoin build its momentum first before all altcoins will follow.
Pages:
Jump to: