Pages:
Author

Topic: has trading become difficult? - page 4. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
very difficult ,because Bitcoin price movements are changing rapidly, slightly increasing and falling rapidly. We need to buy things at a low price, increase our investment in bitcoin, and wait for a higher price to resell it until the target we want can achieve value.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2018, 09:56:16 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

Trading would be difficult if we don't know how to trade or we don't have knowledge how deal with that specific situation. So if I were you I will research on what was the best way to deal with this situation and of course I need to have a very wise decision when dealing with it.

Well trading has never been an easy venture ever since anyways. The market volatility could go either way in a snap of a finger and even the most experienced trader can't predict how a coin will move a hundred percent.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 08:49:06 AM
 Doing everything every day is never an easy task, not just buying and selling, but getting more nervous than that. No one dares to say that transactions, even professional traders, are easy. Such transactions require a clear mind and correct investment strategy, rather than selling or purchasing at any time or anywhere.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 08:11:11 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.

Trading would be difficult if we don't know how to trade or we don't have knowledge how deal with that specific situation. So if I were you I will research on what was the best way to deal with this situation and of course I need to have a very wise decision when dealing with it.
Activity: 672
April 22, 2018, 07:59:15 AM
For me, yes. I'm switching to longer term trades now, but I can't tell yet that it is better than shot term trades. just a tip, be versatile.
I am with you in your this decision. There is no need to burden yourself with unnecessary work and worries. If day trading or short term trading is not working well for you, you must switch to other options. Long term trading guarantees the profits due to its simplicity and easiness. But it is still tougher than simple holding. This will also help you in increasing your knowledge related to trading and asset.

Definitely, I get your drift guys. We’d better not too worry too much it , we should choose another option which can help us to good way. But honestly, trading is always a job which is most likely  hard  for us to get benefit with flying color.  It’s completely not important that trading for long or short time will help you get profit. It depends on how you trading whether you have a good stragety in trading.
Trading is hard but we should always think that it's possible to succeed in trading.
Nothing is impossible and because it's hard to succeed you are guaranteed that when you succeed you will make better reward.
People are really looking to improve themselves because they believe they can be financially free once they succeed in trading.
Trading has become popular across the globe, but the road to success is not easy. It brings risks and one wrong move can totally affect the amount of capital and beyond. However, developing your knowledge about trading, and backed up by hardwork, effort, and dealing with the trial and error are crucial components of overcoming the risk and fear. Take it easy, worrying too much can lead to unproductivity. Take a look at its advantages, the rate of high returns it brings, the acquisition of assets and dividend yield. If you think success, it can truly happen and it makes you unstoppable to attain your purpose.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

With this volatility yes the trading is very difficult for normal users. And the use of trading bots make things further complicated because intuitively humans can't be faster than machine to execute trades. So if anyone wants to be a active trader in crypto to make active profits, they should not only know about market dynamics but also be technically very competent.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
April 22, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
For me, yes. I'm switching to longer term trades now, but I can't tell yet that it is better than shot term trades. just a tip, be versatile.
I am with you in your this decision. There is no need to burden yourself with unnecessary work and worries. If day trading or short term trading is not working well for you, you must switch to other options. Long term trading guarantees the profits due to its simplicity and easiness. But it is still tougher than simple holding. This will also help you in increasing your knowledge related to trading and asset.

Definitely, I get your drift guys. We’d better not too worry too much it , we should choose another option which can help us to good way. But honestly, trading is always a job which is most likely  hard  for us to get benefit with flying color.  It’s completely not important that trading for long or short time will help you get profit. It depends on how you trading whether you have a good stragety in trading.
Trading is hard but we should always think that it's possible to succeed in trading.
Nothing is impossible and because it's hard to succeed you are guaranteed that when you succeed you will make better reward.
People are really looking to improve themselves because they believe they can be financially free once they succeed in trading.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

Definitely, I get your drift guys. We’d better not too worry too much it , we should choose another option which can help us to good way. But honestly, trading is always a job which is most likely  hard  for us to get benefit with flying color.  It’s completely not important that trading for long or short time will help you get profit. It depends on how you trading whether you have a good stragety in trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 05:19:01 AM

Yes, it becomes more difficult because of the price that don't increase much. We just really need to just hold and be patient for the best time to sell. If the price decreasing just don't be discourage about it but instead take this as opportunity to invest additional Bitcoin and hold. Goodluck in trading!
Activity: 36
Merit: 50
April 22, 2018, 04:24:25 AM
Notice how this thread just died once we started trending upwards again.
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
If you know the right timing on every trades you're executing it won't be that hard or difficult. These days, bitcoin price fluctuates too much in a matter of minutes or hours, thus making it more profitable.
Activity: 353
April 15, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
yes, we should analyze bitcoin price and news about crypto, In order to earn profit from this market, we should have enough time to analyze price behavior and not be greedy.
Activity: 107
April 15, 2018, 08:54:58 AM
I agree! There is no easy thing on this world. You need to work hard for everything in order for you to achieve your goals. Even in trading. You need to put effort on studying and do some research for you to succeed on it. Aside from that, you need to have a good attitude and proper mindset.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 08:42:39 AM
Activity: 686
April 15, 2018, 08:33:54 AM
Guys, you know, it is very difficult to earn money in the falling market. This market needs new buyers, new inflows of money. Nowadays there is not.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 10:40:29 PM
If we recall back the value before and today... bitcoin price smoothly pumps up, Today bitcoin and alt coins are drastically drops and suffers diificulty to recover. Trading daily is no good at this moment..
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 06:01:48 PM
Yes no doubt trading has become difficult and unpredictable nowadays, We just don't know that what is going to be the next, in these conditions I think holding for the right time is the best policy to sustain in online money market.
Activity: 157
April 11, 2018, 05:57:46 PM
I think that just price are stable and low and there less crazy pumps, that's all.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
Trading hadn't just become difficult but unpredictable,  you don't know what fan happen in the next minute,  crypto can be $6000 now and become $4000 the next day,  this is getting tiring even to me who love trading. I will rather just hold coin in usdt or in other crypto than to start trading in a market where you don't know what the next minute will bring your way.  Trade with caution.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 10, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

I think the current trading is very difficult because the current market conditions are unstable because of the bad news that invaded the world of cryptocurrency to make the trading players have fears until finally they are only short-term trading which means that if it has increased slightly it will sell and profit .
Pages:
Jump to: