Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 15. (Read 331281 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Speaking of which...
The Purchaser undertakes not to remove or alter HashCoinsí labeling of the Products.
Dang - didn't I suggest to somebody to pry the badge off of their Ares to reveal the suspected surface underneath?  Mea culpa Wink

And to loop that back around... I don't doubt that they have hardware, I'd just be surprised if it wasn't another rebadge being misrepresented.  I guess we have slightly under 30 days to find out from you, or perhaps even shorter than that if they device to update their website Smiley

I'm willing to bet under the label it has another brand's name.  Just like on chips they were shown with logo blurred out.   I cannot prove it just a strong feeling.

You have remember 3 companies produced the same miner on the scrypt one.
legendary

IF they had the Uranus - and this would be the only machine I'd show interest in - I'd go there for picking one up. So for answering your question: No, I won't buy until they show a working Uranus.

Is Uranus non-working?   Huh

So far all to come out is specs and rendering.  No working prototype or proof of it actually existing.

Sooo,it's too big to come out Huh

It's not about it being too big.  It's about it having a power efficiency no one else has announced on the big guys.

So a rendering is not really proof.  There needs to be proper release to prove it's not vaporware.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
IF they had the Uranus - and this would be the only machine I'd show interest in
Speaking of which... how long until the Scrypt Triton and Notus also have their "Product under development. Triton is now available for pre-order with an estimated delivery date Q1 2015" changed to "*[...] is in the stage of testing and certification."?

Sure I will once I got my hardware and I will do youtube un-boxing and pictures as well so the ass holes here can believe there is a hardware from HC! LOL

I guess they will say this time a photoshop pictures lool
Plenty of photoshops around in minerland, wouldn't blame people.  Video's a lot better, but I've seen two youtube videos from acknowledged scams as well - a box sitting next to a computer with a cgminer screen doesn't mean those stats are coming from said box, etc.
I'd suggest opening it up and taking some good quality pictures of the innards - but working with the benefit of the doubt, I'd suspect that might void your warranty and I wouldn't suggest doing that.

Speaking of which...
The Purchaser undertakes not to remove or alter HashCoinsí labeling of the Products.
Dang - didn't I suggest to somebody to pry the badge off of their Ares to reveal the suspected surface underneath?  Mea culpa Wink

And to loop that back around... I don't doubt that they have hardware, I'd just be surprised if it wasn't another rebadge being misrepresented.  I guess we have slightly under 30 days to find out from you, or perhaps even shorter than that if they device to update their website Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

IF they had the Uranus - and this would be the only machine I'd show interest in - I'd go there for picking one up. So for answering your question: No, I won't buy until they show a working Uranus.

So far all to come out is specs and rendering.  No working prototype or proof of it actually existing.

Sooo,it's too big to come out Huh
legendary
Activity: 1218

So far all to come out is specs and rendering. 

Sounds painful.  You should see a Dr.  Grin Cheesy Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1218

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
If they assure me that Tanja will be in the office, I'll go there and pay cash and wait a couple of days until I can pick up the miner :-)

Are you really going to buy from them?  I just could not justify it with math below:

Apollo V3 1.1 TH/s - $749
Not much better then the old A1's on efficiency and just a little more power then them.   The A1's you can find around 1 BTC.  Approx $550 dollars cheaper.

Zeus V3 4.5 TH/s - $2999 USD
It's been month's and we have not seen a single one of these (that I know of). 
S5- 340 each times 4 =1360 + psu's and you get the 4.5 TH for around half of a Zeus.

Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD (Pre-Order)
Nothing like it on market, no proof.  It's nearing shipping time of end of Q1 2015.

Scrypt
Ares 256 MH/s for $3499 USD
AlcheMiner 256 MH/s $999 each.  So 3x for cheaper.

legendary
If they assure me that Tanja will be in the office, I'll go there and pay cash and wait a couple of days until I can pick up the miner :-)

Are you really going to buy from them?  I just could not justify it with math below:

Apollo V3 1.1 TH/s - $749
Not much better then the old A1's on efficiency and just a little more power then them.   The A1's you can find around 1 BTC.  Approx $550 dollars cheaper.

Zeus V3 4.5 TH/s - $2999 USD
It's been month's and we have not seen a single one of these (that I know of). 
S5- 340 each times 4 =1360 + psu's and you get the 4.5 TH for around half of a Zeus.

Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD (Pre-Order)
Nothing like it on market, no proof.  It's nearing shipping time of end of Q1 2015.

Scrypt
Ares 256 MH/s for $3499 USD
AlcheMiner 256 MH/s $999 each.  So 3x for cheaper.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
00king00 = clenell

Just give it time.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Someone please wake me up when one of these have actually been delivered to a customer, and spotted in the wild with a review done.

Sure I will once I got my hardware and I will do youtube un-boxing and pictures as well so the ass holes here can believe there is a hardware from HC! LOL

I guess they will say this time a photoshop pictures lool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Someone please wake me up when one of these have actually been delivered to a customer, and spotted in the wild with a review done.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Did you post with the wrong account?

So, elrippo = 00king00 = hashcoins.

Thanks  Wink

You are welcome, and it seems you are guessing like in american roullet  Shocked
I hope you do better in live than online  Wink

Kind regards,
elrippo
Activity: 62
Did you post with the wrong account?

So, elrippo = 00king00 = hashcoins.

Thanks  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
I got a positive email feedback yesterday from HC that the payment under process and mostly it will be deposit to their account before 1st April, and after the clearance of the payment they will start shipping process which will take I think almost 30 days to reach me, I will keep this topic as tracking for what happen as I REAL experience with HC not criticizing without buying as most of the guys here :-)

I call BullShit - post proof or it never happened  Roll Eyes

Surprise, surprise - no proof posted.......

IT'S A SCAM!!

You need proof .. here my personal proof:

Invoice from HC:

hashcoins/00king00 - do you really think that scanning one of your own empty invoices with your shill account in big black letters is proof?  Cheesy Cheesy

No invoice number.
No payment purpose number.
No unique reference number.
No branch details.
Far too many omissions to list......
No details whatsoever of anything, you just typed in fake order from nobody.
You even printed it on the back of a letter..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you for confirming that you are using shill accounts to promote your business with fake orders that my 10 year old kid could produce better..... Roll Eyes

Then make it better.....
Place your order, put the details online and then take a call  Wink

Kind regards,
elrippo
Activity: 62
I got a positive email feedback yesterday from HC that the payment under process and mostly it will be deposit to their account before 1st April, and after the clearance of the payment they will start shipping process which will take I think almost 30 days to reach me, I will keep this topic as tracking for what happen as I REAL experience with HC not criticizing without buying as most of the guys here :-)

I call BullShit - post proof or it never happened  Roll Eyes

Surprise, surprise - no proof posted.......

IT'S A SCAM!!

You need proof .. here my personal proof:

Invoice from HC:

hashcoins/00king00 - do you really think that scanning one of your own empty invoices with your shill account in big black letters is proof?  Cheesy Cheesy

No invoice number.
No payment purpose number.
No unique reference number.
No branch details.
Far too many omissions to list......
No details whatsoever of anything, you just typed in fake order from nobody.
You even printed it on the back of a letter!..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you for confirming that you are using shill accounts to promote your business scam with fake orders that my 10 year old kid could produce better..... Roll Eyes
Activity: 77
00king00 so they said you would get the uranus miner within 30 days?

Yes I should get it before the end of April 2015
legendary
Merit: 1014
i hope you get your miner...
legendary
00king00 so they said you would get the uranus miner within 30 days?
Pages:
Jump to: