Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 18. (Read 331281 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I'm tied into HashCoins so, that I've bought some hardware from them and was happy with everything: hardware, service and support. That's probably is a reason why I'm here at this forum. How are you tied into HC? Did you buy anything?

I put above after your post "I would put myself in curious people.  If they were the right price I would buy to try one.  But the prices don't work with my figures.  Just like the Ares you can get 3x of another brand for around the same price."

So no I am not tied into hashcoins, I would love to try one of their miners but as of right now they don't make sense compared to other miner options.

For example

Apollo V3 1.1 TH/s - $749
Not much better then the old A1's on efficiency and just a little more power then them.   The A1's you can find around 1 BTC.  Approx $550 dollars cheaper.

Zeus V3 4.5 TH/s - $2999 USD
It's been month's and we have not seen a single one of these (that I know of).  
S5- 340 each times 4 =1360 + psu's and you get the 4.5 TH for around half of a Zeus.

Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD (Pre-Order)
Nothing like it on market, no proof.  It's nearing shipping time of end of Q1 2015.

Scrypt
Ares 256 MH/s for $3499 USD
AlcheMiner 256 MH/s $999 each.  So 3x for cheaper.

Those are financial reasons I went other brands.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'm tied into HashCoins so, that I've bought some hardware from them and was happy with everything: hardware, service and support. That's probably is a reason why I'm here at this forum. How are you tied into HC? Did you buy anything?
legendary
I order it .. and send the money through wire transfer .. lets hope :-)

Oh dear. Say bye-bye to that money then.......

Yet another noob account for hashcoins  Roll Eyes

Why is that? I saw few people bought different machines from this company, why such NO trust replies? Any bad experience before?

I think it's not so much of people having bad experiences as it is machines that do not exist.  Fore example look at Zeus model we have not seen a single one that I know of.  Also there is the Uranus that is running out of time to make it Q1 2015 as it said.

Oh yes, it's a very strong argument! 😝

At this topic and whole forum in generel are:
10% - who are actually buying
20% - curious peoples
30% - prepaid trolls
40% - "true" detectives, who are thinking, that at this forum 99% - scam and only HE is a good guy with a lot of experience and free time

FunnY

I would put myself in curious people.  If they were the right price I would buy to try one.  But the prices don't work with my figures.  Just like the Ares you can get 3x of another brand for around the same price. 

Are you tied into hashcoins somehow?  Your post history just has a lot of focus on them.
Activity: 27

Why is that? I saw few people bought different machines from this company, why such NO trust replies? Any bad experience before?

I think it's not so much of people having bad experiences as it is machines that do not exist.  Fore example look at Zeus model we have not seen a single one that I know of.  Also there is the Uranus that is running out of time to make it Q1 2015 as it said.

Oh yes, it's a very strong argument! 😝

At this topic and whole forum in generel are:
10% - who are actually buying
20% - curious peoples
30% - prepaid trolls
40% - "true" detectives, who are thinking, that at this forum 99% - scam and only HE is a good guy with a lot of experience and free time

FunnY

legendary

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Activity: 924
Go on then, I dare you........ Wink

nice. once you recevied it. please show us your results, if you can that is. Cheesy
I'm curious about the machine. the hash power, power usage, etc.

Scammers gotta scam.

Shills accounts gotta shill.

Do not buy these people it is not going to end well.

Activity: 15

nice. once you recevied it. please show us your results, if you can that is. Cheesy
I'm curious about the machine. the hash power, power usage, etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Can you keep us updated of your purchase, specs and data of the running device, that would be awesome!!! Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
legendary
Hy guys,

Hy there  Grin

Uranus seems to be available now -> https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/buy-uranus/

Kind regards,
elrippo

https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/buy-uranus/#panel5695059932

"At this moment Uranus v1 is available for ordering with shipping date of 6-7 weeks from the date of cleared payment, according to our order schedule."

yeah, and did you see the * -> On the foot note -> "*Uranus is in the stage of testing and certification."

Hy there  Grin

Uranus seems to be available now -> https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/buy-uranus/

Kind regards,
elrippo

This has been advertised on their site for at least 6 months, it is not news. Furthermore, there is still not a single one "in the wild".

Purchase at your peril.

Not quite. Until yesterday it was only for pre-order, now you can actually by one with 6-7 weeks delivery.

Kind regards,
elrippo
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Hy there  Grin

Kind regards,
elrippo

This has been advertised on their site for at least 6 months, it is not news. Furthermore, there is still not a single one "in the wild".

Purchase at your peril.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Hy there  Grin

Kind regards,
elrippo

https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/buy-uranus/#panel5695059932

"At this moment Uranus v1 is available for ordering with shipping date of 6-7 weeks from the date of cleared payment, according to our order schedule."
legendary
Hy there  Grin

Kind regards,
elrippo
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
The claim that it is a rebadged Scrypt miner is easily supported.  I'm sure it's been mentioned several times in this thread already, but just googling around:

Just to be clear, there are chip markings on the Ares chips, but I had to blank them due to an NDA.

Hmmm interesting bit of information.  Anyone have a Ares they can open up?  I just wonder if they have another brand on chips.  They did all split the chips.

Just a guess no proof in my theory at all.
Given that the Ares and the standard Alcheminer both have the same little barcode sticker with the one corner angled, I wouldn't be surprised if they just directly source the boards from Alcheminer.
legendary
The claim that it is a rebadged Scrypt miner is easily supported.  I'm sure it's been mentioned several times in this thread already, but just googling around:

Just to be clear, there are chip markings on the Ares chips, but I had to blank them due to an NDA.

Hmmm interesting bit of information.  Anyone have a Ares they can open up?  I just wonder if they have another brand on chips.  They did all split the chips.

Just a guess no proof in my theory at all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Yeah, I thought they looked a bit odd - even before the forum decided to cache only half the picture - didn't want to call anybody out.  Did I mention yet that NDAs suck? Wink

Thanks but why Bitcoin mining is risky?
It's 'risky' in terms of getting a positive financial ROI.
I.e. you pay X for a miner, and after t time you get Y in return, where Y < X.  OR If you would have bought BTC for X, then after t time you get Z in return, where Z > Y.
( There's also fire hazard risks, with some miners, but I don't think that's what they meant Smiley )
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

Pages:
Jump to: