Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 17. (Read 331281 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
hi all, anyone ordered golden nonce kit? Im interested but new to mining and need advice, thnx

I've not seen anyone here receive one, that doesn't mean they haven't sold one.

The fact that its just a rebadged Hashfast kit means that there is actually some merit to them having the actual hardware for sale as their past performance of reselling other companies kit seems fairly true to form.

Only risk what you can afford to lose with companies like these.

Unfortunately the only reputable manufacturer of miners right now that is selling from stock is Bitmain www.bitmain.com with their Antminer S5

The good news is its almost twice as efficient as the Hashfast chip, the bad news is its probably twice as loud as well, although it can be modded with quieter fans.

I got a positive email feedback yesterday from HC that the payment under process and mostly it will be deposit to their account before 1st April, and after the clearance of the payment they will start shipping process which will take I think almost 30 days to reach me, I will keep this topic as tracking for what happen as I REAL experience with HC not criticizing without buying as most of the guys here :-)

Can you read the question? bitMario wants to know if anyone has ordered a golden nonce kit. Did you order a golden nonce kit? My answer was pertaining to the question, yours wasn't.

You may not be a shill, you may just be someone who can afford to lose money easily, but you sure sound like one. Why does email feedback telling you payment is under process "positive"? Why will your deposit "mostly" be deposited in their account before the 1st April, and explain why the just the "start" of the shipping process takes 30 days. There are so many doubts and incongruous asides in your comments that it reads like a snake oil sellers advertisment from 1920.

And aren't you buying a Uranus? Why don't you show us the invoice you received, and the transfer proof, you can easily print them off and blank out any personal details before scanning them in. If you are so keen to provide proof of a REAL experience why don't you do that? Then at least we will know you are just a poor schmuck risking his cash rather than someone trying to dupe people to send money to this company?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
hi all, anyone ordered golden nonce kit? Im interested but new to mining and need advice, thnx

The fact that its just a rebadged Hashfast kit means that there is actually some merit to them having the actual hardware for sale as their past performance of reselling other companies kit seems fairly true to form.

Unfortunately the only reputable manufacturer of miners right now that is selling from stock is Bitmain www.bitmain.com with their Antminer S5

The good news is its almost twice as efficient as the Hashfast chip, the bad news is its probably twice as loud as well, although it can be modded with quieter fans.

I got a positive email feedback yesterday from HC that the payment under process and mostly it will be deposit to their account before 1st April, and after the clearance of the payment they will start shipping process which will take I think almost 30 days to reach me, I will keep this topic as tracking for what happen as I REAL experience with HC not criticizing without buying as most of the guys here :-)

30 days? Are you living on a boat in the pacific ocean?Huh?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I will attach a wire transfer document just for you to believe, and well, consider me as a newbie in the forum here not meaning I am a newbie in mining business!

I think you've proven you're a newbie to mining when you bought from hashcoins.

What made you decide to buy from these extremely shady hardware resellers who lie about their hardware specs?

Well you proven nothing but Bla Bla Bla .. if you tried to do business with them before in that case you are speaking the language of logic and experience other than that you prove nothing.

I read about their hardware specs and compare it to the market, and I believe that they are alright and I thought I will "give the benefit of the doubt" to HashCoins and still the days not over.

Take care!

We harbor no bad will for you or hashcoins, its just this thread is suspicious in my opinion.

If you want proven look at what was a page back:

Apollo V3 1.1 TH/s - $749
Not much better then the old A1's on efficiency and just a little more power then them.   The A1's you can find around 1 BTC.  Approx $550 dollars cheaper.

Zeus V3 4.5 TH/s - $2999 USD
It's been month's and we have not seen a single one of these (that I know of). 
S5- 340 each times 4 =1360 + psu's and you get the 4.5 TH for around half of a Zeus.

Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD (Pre-Order)
Nothing like it on market, no proof.  It's nearing shipping time of end of Q1 2015.

Scrypt
Ares 256 MH/s for $3499 USD
AlcheMiner 256 MH/s $999 each.  So 3x for cheaper.

Above is why we would be so surprised anyone would order from them right now.  And it seems the people the say they have ordered are low activity accounts.

Again you may have liked the company and paid their price and are not a lie.  If so I wish you best of luck in mining.  Believe it or not I wish hashcoins good luck aswell I just wish they would do something where price makes  sense.

Thank you for the wishes, and you may be right about the above comments regarding the HC hardware specs, however, till date no customer (at least here in the forum) proving that the company been cheated him/her with low class of hardware specs which are different from what he/she already bought.

We still have days to prove if the company is shady or not since no reply yet from the company regarding the wire transfer payment clearance.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I will attach a wire transfer document just for you to believe, and well, consider me as a newbie in the forum here not meaning I am a newbie in mining business!

What made you decide to buy from these extremely shady hardware resellers who lie about their hardware specs?

Well you proven nothing but Bla Bla Bla .. if you tried to do business with them before in that case you are speaking the language of logic and experience other than that you prove nothing.

I read about their hardware specs and compare it to the market, and I believe that they are alright and I thought I will "give the benefit of the doubt" to HashCoins and still the days not over.

Take care!

You never asked for proof, but here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9823103

In case you don't already know, ck is the lead developer for cgminer (the mining software hashcoins uses) and Mrteal is a hardware developer (who has designed boards using the same HF golden nonce chips as hashcoins)

You say you're not a noob miner, but how can you compare their specs to the market and think they are legit? There are several chip integrators that use HF chips, and their hardware all performs about the same. Hashcoins is the only chip integrator that claims to have specs FAR beyond what is possible with the chip they are using.

Hashcoins is like a shady used car dealership that rolls back the odometer, fakes the paperwork, and tells you every car they sell is as efficient as a Toyota Prius.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Take care!

We harbor no bad will for you or hashcoins, its just this thread is suspicious in my opinion.

If you want proven look at what was a page back:

Apollo V3 1.1 TH/s - $749
Not much better then the old A1's on efficiency and just a little more power then them.   The A1's you can find around 1 BTC.  Approx $550 dollars cheaper.

Zeus V3 4.5 TH/s - $2999 USD
It's been month's and we have not seen a single one of these (that I know of). 
S5- 340 each times 4 =1360 + psu's and you get the 4.5 TH for around half of a Zeus.

Uranus 6TH/s - $3299 USD (Pre-Order)
Nothing like it on market, no proof.  It's nearing shipping time of end of Q1 2015.

Scrypt
Ares 256 MH/s for $3499 USD
AlcheMiner 256 MH/s $999 each.  So 3x for cheaper.

Above is why we would be so surprised anyone would order from them right now.  And it seems the people the say they have ordered are low activity accounts.

Again you may have liked the company and paid their price and are not a lie.  If so I wish you best of luck in mining.  Believe it or not I wish hashcoins good luck aswell I just wish they would do something where price makes  sense.

Take care!

I am still waiting a feedback from HashCoins regarding the payment clearance after I sent the money through Wire transfer, hope they will reply tomorrow.

I find it odd we have another customer with very low activity.  Also paying through wire where if it was BTC we could see transaction.

I could be too skeptical but I have trouble believing a lot that goes on in this thread.

legendary
I am still waiting a feedback from HashCoins regarding the payment clearance after I sent the money through Wire transfer, hope they will reply tomorrow.

I find it odd we have another customer with very low activity.  Also paying through wire where if it was BTC we could see transaction.

I could be too skeptical but I have trouble believing a lot that goes on in this thread.
Activity: 60
Are you tied into hashcoins somehow?  Your post history just has a lot of focus on them.

I can't be the only one who find it a bit suspicious that 100% of hashcoins supporters/customers are noobs whose entire posting history consists of hashcoins related posts.

Shills gotta shill.

Yeah, this whole thread is chock a block full of lies, shills & dogie poop - & we all know why:

...we send our equipment to dogie.

....bought & paid for with free hardware, he'll defend them no matter how much they scam  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Are you tied into hashcoins somehow?  Your post history just has a lot of focus on them.

I can't be the only one who find it a bit suspicious that 100% of hashcoins supporters/customers are noobs whose entire posting history consists of hashcoins related posts.

Shills gotta shill.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i'm a newbie and it makes me guilty by default! like I said before "true" detectives! I can't compete with soo many heroes! Screw you guys im going home.

Also for the record, Hashcoin's English isn't that strong and the posts don't read like they speak on skype.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hashcoins-218926

Seems pretty strong to me. It's not perfect English, but the same can be said about all the shills legit customers who support HC and only HC.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

Also for the record, Hashcoin's English isn't that strong and the posts don't read like they speak on skype.
legendary

I do aswell.  That is why I asked him.  If you break down his posts i get the following:

1x bitmain asking if from stock
1x bashing knc
20x supporting hashcoins

That just is suspicious.  I could be wrong as It's just my opinon.

Also I posted above why I cannot financially order from HashCoins

Pages:
Jump to: