Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 11. (Read 160428 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well .0008 BTC has been restored, although that is a tiny fraction of what it should be.   60+ GH/s miners, still gone.

I also got 0.0008 (refund) Shocked
But im still missing 3.000+ GH/s miner..

i got zero, divide that by zero, multiply by minus zero , thats what i gt
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Well .0008 BTC has been restored, although that is a tiny fraction of what it should be.   60+ GH/s miners, still gone.

I also got 0.0008 (refund) Shocked
But im still missing 3.000+ GH/s miner..

I also cashed out every single coin I had today, Im done with crypto. Maybe in 10-20 years when it have been established better..
where are my miners and my btc?
my account still shows all transactions i had but i have no btc and no miners running. i would like to have em back

Haven't you figured out that all your coins is lost? I would also want all my cash back.. since it's a small fortune for me (1/3 of all my savings).
But the idea for a refund have passed my mind.. just accept the loss and move on.

acceptin loss. not moving on .  hashie added to list
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
where are my miners and my btc?
my account still shows all transactions i had but i have no btc and no miners running. i would like to have em back

Haven't you figured out that all your coins is lost? I would also want all my cash back.. since it's a small fortune for me (1/3 of all my savings).
But the idea for a refund have passed my mind.. just accept the loss and move on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I might not be checking this thread or [email protected] much in the future, but if you need to contact me for any reason feel free to email me at [email protected] Smiley

Bye everyone!

-Queen Elsa
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
Well .0008 BTC has been restored, although that is a tiny fraction of what it should be.   60+ GH/s miners, still gone.

Such magic
Let some go, let some go! Keep the rest and run a-way!
Activity: 532

Such magic
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Well .0008 BTC has been restored, although that is a tiny fraction of what it should be.   60+ GH/s miners, still gone.
think of your balance on the site as random numbers. you put some money it shows a value. you use free miner it shows random value. when you try to put it to your bitcoin wallet other than on hashie it goes right back to hashie. you will never get a payout. other than the formula being russian roulet in that 1-5 random people get payed or if hashie decides to stop the endless loop let like 5 people cashout and continue his scam. I really don't know how the fuck to make it any clearer than when you type your bitcoin address in finances it is replaced with one from hashie. so the money never leaves the hashie website no matter how much you want to believe the magic of lies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
Activity: 54
he issues 4 btc divident,

of wich i get 1/4th of    0.4btc?   (so its bullshit)

but you cant withdraw it.

so really nothing happened

First of all 0.4 btc isn't 1/4 of 4 btc, it's 1/10th.

Secondly you should not have received 0.4 BTC - it was a bug. Balances were correctly adjourned (or so I hope).

-Queen Elsa

Must be magic math.
it is, your dividends are magical the whole payout system is designed to steal your money hence the tos that says if queen elsa doesn't like you you receive no dividends and the queen doesn't like anyone. meaning it all goes to a big black (ass)hole called hashie wallet where it's a 0 win game for everyone except hashie. when you take your money out it goes back to asshat. hashie's job is to feed everyone lines of bullshit while refusing to eat his own shit, you would have better odds with the publishers clearing house.
Activity: 616

of wich i get 1/4th of    0.4btc?   (so its bullshit)

Secondly you should not have received 0.4 BTC - it was a bug. Balances were correctly adjourned (or so I hope).

-Queen Elsa

Must be magic math.
Activity: 5
We just issued a 4 BTC frostcoin dividend.

-Queen Elsa

I did not receive an additional frostcoin payout, and at least two of the people I referred to your site
also did not receive an additional payout.

So, nothing has changed from my previous post?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

YEAH LUCKY US, WE GETTING DIVINDENTS ...

you are still feeling save, where you are right, hashie?

Here is a mini-puzzle if you want to find out who I am:

-Queen Elsa

Found it

Btw Matt, what's your next project? This time, we probably could be shareholders instead of stupid investors getting scammed
Activity: 196

-Queen Elsa

Found it

Btw Matt, what's your next project? This time, we probably could be shareholders instead of stupid investors getting scammed

(insert gay image)

-Queen Elsa

no frostcoins, only negative balance, no refunds, no nothing .. good job
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

-Queen Elsa
Oh well, if my 50GH/s paid miner this time breaks even and I can withdraw I'll calm down. Smiley
Activity: 196
I had a 20GH/s Gen 1 paid miner and I've got no Frostcoins.

The same for me. The reply was plain and simple: "Sorry then..."
i DIDNT COMMIT THIS TO THE MASTER BRANCH YET
git reset --soft HEAD~1

-Queen Elsa

of wich i get 1/4th of    0.4btc?   (so its bullshit)

-Queen Elsa
How do you explain my missing Frostcoins?

First it's missing miners, now the Frostcoins supposed to replace it are also missing?   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: