Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 14. (Read 160428 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Lost on hashprofit and hashie.co, fortunately, i was able to transfer the hashie to amhash, but still waiting, anyone know how to activate a payout?

As their system wasn't thought for such kind of transactions, they are currently developing and expanding the system. A withdrawal feature is currently in development and shall be launched, soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
They were big in Russia and the Ukraine, right ?

If so chances are probably excellent that they pissed off

some extremely dangerous people. At least I hope so.

Mark Karpeles is still alive, I fear that this mean that we have not the super-villains the bitcoin is supposed to have by the media, not to speak about super-heroes... we could expect only angry nerds with a sign " you stole my money"

Yeah, i guess we can expect more of the same.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Hashie.co

Domain Registration Date: Thu Oct 09 07:59:14 GMT 2014
Domain Expiration Date: Thu Oct 08 23:59:59 GMT 2015
Domain Last Updated Date: Fri Jan 02 17:54:03 GMT 2015
omg so people still have to endure like 10.5 months of the site being up and still going on with same song " well if it is still there " Let it go theme song, how horrible and cruel is that  Cry
Killing him isn't going to solve anything. He will still have people putting money on his site until the domain expires. I don't think the fucker should keep his bitcoins. An official statement should be put on the website people should get refunds of all the deposits of gen2, you keep saying you're not a scammer hashie this would be the time to prove it. Otherwise the best course of action would be for hashie to fall victim of identity theft, karma is a bitch and it would be funny to watch you lose everything and get no explanation as to why your money is gone. just some dude who mails you rapist letters about how your butt is good enough for the fucking.
yeah thats what i been trying to say the violence wont fix anything if people are still being scammed. Site needs to be shut down or for now needs to have massive ddos going on non stop
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Lost on hashprofit and hashie.co, fortunately, i was able to transfer the hashie to amhash, but still waiting, anyone know how to activate a payout?
The hashprofit is even a greater mystery, the way i read their front page,  is its all out faults for trusting them?
GMAFB!
Also, having to pay .03 to send their support a message is pure sign of FRAUD, along with the fact they only award Russians first? WTH?
I know, I know, Russia is in economic turmoil, right?
Hmmm....What comes around, goes around i suppose. Praying they will be forgiven.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
Hashie.co

Domain Registration Date: Thu Oct 09 07:59:14 GMT 2014
Domain Expiration Date: Thu Oct 08 23:59:59 GMT 2015
Domain Last Updated Date: Fri Jan 02 17:54:03 GMT 2015
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
So hashie, pbmining, ltcgear, hashprofit...all caput. What a joke crypto cloud mining is.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

Mark Karpeles is still alive, I fear that this mean that we have not the super-villains the bitcoin is supposed to have by the media, not to speak about super-heroes... we could expect only angry nerds with a sign " you stole my money"
The only use for this scam crap now would be as content of a message

to the rest of the marketplace. Something that would probably

improve market behavior.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Killing him isn't going to solve anything. He will still have people putting money on his site until the domain expires. I don't think the fucker should keep his bitcoins. An official statement should be put on the website people should get refunds of all the deposits of gen2, you keep saying you're not a scammer hashie this would be the time to prove it. Otherwise the best course of action would be for hashie to fall victim of identity theft, karma is a bitch and it would be funny to watch you lose everything and get no explanation as to why your money is gone. just some dude who mails you rapist letters about how your butt is good enough for the fucking.

WOW post number # 2130 i could not quote it for some reason so i will refference it. Lol i sense some anger issues haha but i agree with you i wonder what would happen if hashie people ever got found. Maybe someday they will be like hey i did wrong cant afford to pay 100% buy i will still offer something  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In my opinion he deserves to die for his crime. People die for lesser things today.. like religious/political beliefs..
We've had enough of these scumbags, they doesn't contribute anything to the society and should be put to sleep.

He deserves to repay his debt. Someone dying for "lesser" things doesn't mean we need to institute capital punishment for business obligations now.

repaying dept is not a punishment .. he should suffer ..
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
In my opinion he deserves to die for his crime. People die for lesser things today.. like religious/political beliefs..
We've had enough of these scumbags, they doesn't contribute anything to the society and should be put to sleep.

He deserves to repay his debt. Someone dying for "lesser" things doesn't mean we need to institute capital punishment for business obligations now.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
Yeah, I'm seeing that.  Too bad.  Perhaps if the mod's here would report this scammer to the proper authorities we wouldn't have to attempt it on our own.

You can still report it to the authorities. Theymos will give out all information he holds on a scammer to law enforcement if he receives a reasonable request from them. Won't help much though, hashie was probably using Tor, but if you've been scammed you should report it anyway. There are many ways to catch a scammer, IP's are pretty much useless.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I think you missed the part where we only get 3% of every AMHash sale, and our margins on Gen1 / FireHashers aren't that high either. At the end, we had ~40 BTC, people are going to be unhappy either way so we made a fun ARG (sorry for the disappointing finale).

-Queen Elsa

So you made 40 BTC in 2-3 months and suffered a 90 BTC loss due to your own stupidity. I don't think your ARG was "fun" for anyone, a 50% refund and an honest response would have been much more appropriate. Even better, an honest response and a 3-6 month compensation plan.

But yeah, since you were running a Ponzi anyway, honesty doesn't come into play. I truly hope that someone will dig up your ass in Australia or wherever it is you're holed up and make you regret this "game".

Activity: 1
The forum uses an image proxy, your tracking image won't work.

Yeah, I'm seeing that.  Too bad.  Perhaps if the mod's here would report this scammer to the proper authorities we wouldn't have to attempt it on our own.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
I am still baffled at hashie's attitude.  A mature person owns up to their mistakes and does everything in their power to resolve the situation.

The forum uses an image proxy, your tracking image won't work.
Activity: 54
my old balance still lost
where is out bitcoins which we earn with free 10 Gh/S
maybe it's a small amount but bitcoin is bitcoin
why you delete them?
Pretty much from what already been stated was there was a 0 error that had to do with overpayment on what was possibly a ponzi. As a result fucktard hashie thought it would be great to play some retarded fantasy game where they are the queen. you lost everything except amhash. At the same time no one believes hashie as motherfucker still scamming
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
my old balance still lost
where is out bitcoins which we earn with free 10 Gh/S
maybe it's a small amount but bitcoin is bitcoin
why you delete them?
Pages:
Jump to: