Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 13. (Read 160428 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
They've gone completely nuts  Angry Angry

half their userbase seems to he crazy aswell.

and their chat is still full of ppl, finding out the got scammed JUST TODAY
i really dont understand myself why hashie and GAW both have such hardcore people who will defend them to the bitter end. I can maybe see defending gaw at first i mean they did sell physical miners for some time. I know i bought miners from them before and had sent to me, but hashie never did anything so i dont understand. Only good this hashie has going for it was the " frozen let it go song " JUST KIDDING the only good this they had was amhash backing them up to some level. Other than that i have no idea for all the hardliners. Maybe price of bitcoin would not be so low if all this people did not sell bitcoin cheap to buy crack then come on here defending hashie lol  Lips sealed

It´s clearly faith based. Similar types are susceptible to cults etc.
i wonder if they offer the same koolaid and cookies they offer at gaw meetings
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
where are my miners and my btc?
my account still shows all transactions i had but i have no btc and no miners running. i would like to have em back
If you would read the forum, you would have learned that Hashie has blamed it on a 0 error so people that bought firehashers dived by 0 and gave huge payout whether the whole thing was a scam from the get-go is something that only hashie knows if you had amhash you can go to https://amhash.com/hashie/index.php and redeem. you are screwed if you wasted money at this point as hashie/queen elsa now runs things on magic and it's very unlikely you will see anything returned.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
just ignored this salmen guy.i wait for a answer that is more helpfull
Hashie.co was taken over by Queen Elsa and walked every Miners in Frostcoins. From now on you can still buy Gen 2 with less fees.
Hope it comes back is 2% per day.
Come in the unofficial chat of hashie.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
just ignored this salmen guy.i wait for a answer that is more helpfull
legendary
u kidding me? its a bot answering
legendary
my account still shows all transactions i had but i have no btc and no miners running. i would like to have em back

Ask the Hashie Support: https://hashie.co/support

You get the answer:
Your miners and account balance are missing as they have been converted into Frostcoins. You will receive Bitcoin payouts for your Frostcoins on a regular basis, however your miners and balance are gone. Learn more about Frostcoins here: https://hashie.co/frostcoins
Activity: 616

i really dont understand myself why hashie and GAW both have such hardcore people who will defend them to the bitter end. I can maybe see defending gaw at first i mean they did sell physical miners for some time. I know i bought miners from them before and had sent to me, but hashie never did anything so i dont understand. Only good this hashie has going for it was the " frozen let it go song " JUST KIDDING the only good this they had was amhash backing them up to some level. Other than that i have no idea for all the hardliners. Maybe price of bitcoin would not be so low if all this people did not sell bitcoin cheap to buy crack then come on here defending hashie lol  Lips sealed

It´s clearly faith based. Similar types are susceptible to cults etc.

i really dont understand myself why hashie and GAW both have such hardcore people who will defend them to the bitter end. I can maybe see defending gaw at first i mean they did sell physical miners for some time. I know i bought miners from them before and had sent to me, but hashie never did anything so i dont understand. Only good this hashie has going for it was the " frozen let it go song " JUST KIDDING the only good this they had was amhash backing them up to some level. Other than that i have no idea for all the hardliners. Maybe price of bitcoin would not be so low if all this people did not sell bitcoin cheap to buy crack then come on here defending hashie lol  Lips sealed
I think we are all hoping someone from india will illegally wire up a shit ton of miners. he charges electricity rates far lower than they want and he makes profit. As a general rule I would stay clear of sites that offer contracts. (they do have rentals, those are good.) Don't buy into free miners, you will be lucky to get a Block Erupter. only go with sites that show you the facility or can pay in other ways i.e gold, silver , their blood and or sell you physical miners. I also wouldn't trust anything where the picture resembles that of a companion cube.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Looks like amhash is starting to let you do withdrawals. You have to wait 48hrs for it to complete though.

Cool, thanks for sharing. Just noticed it. But please be patient. I already see lots of posts people complaining they didn't get their coins yet. 1000+ users withdrawing at the same time might cause some problems or delays.

I have just withdraw and it now show my coins as " frozen" .

I think they choosed a very bad term for pending coins....
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have invested 0.024 at hashie in the beggining. and 0.03 btc through referrals.

But i have earned back the 0.024 (did a last withdrawal 1 day before the problem) and i earned near 0.1 btc just for referrals. i could say that in one moment they would get "hacked".

Activity: 196
Looks like amhash is starting to let you do withdrawals. You have to wait 48hrs for it to complete though.

Cool, thanks for sharing. Just noticed it. But please be patient. I already see lots of posts people complaining they didn't get their coins yet. 1000+ users withdrawing at the same time might cause some problems or delays.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i dont trust them anymore..
My balance before cristmass is still lose
if thet give all of my balance to me, i will continue with them
or i will forget this ponzi system..

sure. idiot. you will continu3 with them ??  good luck
Activity: 168
i dont trust them anymore..
My balance before cristmass is still lose
if they give all of my balance to me, i will continue with them
or i will forget this ponzi system..
Activity: 532
Lost on hashprofit and hashie.co, fortunately, i was able to transfer the hashie to amhash, but still waiting, anyone know how to activate a payout?

As their system wasn't thought for such kind of transactions, they are currently developing and expanding the system. A withdrawal feature is currently in development and shall be launched, soon.

Theyre taking too long already, I dont think its that difficult
Pages:
Jump to: