Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 15. (Read 160428 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 252
I plan on launching a few new bitcoin projects in the future (many interesting ideas Smiley ), so if you're a web developer who is interested in working together (development, code review, sysadmin, etc) in upcoming projects for equity, contact [email protected].
Don't worry, I'm not touching cloud mining, or web wallets, or lending, ever again.

I've watched many fellow entrepreneurs make mistakes that caused devastation for themselves and those around them.   The ones that show remorse usually get many, many chances to get things going and life has the tendency to show grace as long as there is a vow to fix what they broke.

I get absolutely no feeling of remorse from you.
The sarcastic, cocky tone of your posts make you a horrible human being - and earns you absolutely no right to participate in the pursuit of any business.  You hurt people.  You betrayed trust. 

I don't know if you have a lack of conscience - or this is a cultural thing. 
But acting how you did casts a terrible shadow on your character.   
I have no idea how anyone would do any meaningful business with you.

I only had a few hundred dollars with you.  But, I imagine some people had a great deal more than me.
So, while you were making a great big joke out this - you were toying with other people's livelihood.

So fucking typical in the bitcoin world. 
Fucking punk.

+1

Thanks for taking the better part of a year of hard work Hashie...and to think I left GAW for this.  FML
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
The biggest fail is not the coding or the flawed finale of the ARG, it is the management of the issue...

Like it was said there were so much other ways to go throught the BTC lost and even perhaps turn that into something constructive for Hashie.

I begin to think that the problem is just that "Sahra/Elsa" is a young geek with no sense of business, social and psychological issues, totally immature and with a tremendous ego, that's all...

I really don't care so much about the Bitcoin I lost due to the exploit, but the way she took after the exploit just make me mad...

Hashie burnt to the ground just because she have a self destructive behavior issue "I f.cked up in the code so let's f.ck everything now, I don't care"...

I just have the impression to deal with an immature, raging, and depressive kid that should never have been allowed to manage anything serious and that have obviously some huge psychological work to do on himself.

For AMhash users : On AMHash.com you need probably some context...

Amhash.com site is very new, AMHash came out with the idea to manage the Hashpower directly throught their site not long ago.

Before that AMHash.com did not managed anything on their site, you couldn't even register on the site, it was just a way to promote AMHash1 shares on Havelock Investments Platform.

Their idea to resell shares directly started at the beginning of December. At this point there was not even a Site like you see it now, no registration, you had to send them BTCs on their BTC address and send an email after that with the details and a BTC address for payouts.

They are building their site little by little lately and they probably seized the occasion of the Hashie debacle to intensify the development of the site, but it is not finished yet.

I have no doubt personnaly that it will be fine for the payouts but the wallet and the Bitcoin system of AMHash.com is just very new and still in development, so everyone will probably need a little patience with that.

I would give them a couple weeks, it takes time to move a database and to make a payout system. Don't want them to pull a hashie making one person get the balance of everyone's wallet.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
this is just on big mess but you better believe i am so grateful " not for me as wont benefit me, but for others" that people are trying to help out. Even as far as picking up this sorry company mistakes
Activity: 34
The biggest fail is not the coding or the flawed finale of the ARG, it is the management of the issue...

Like it was said there were so much other ways to go throught the BTC lost and even perhaps turn that into something constructive for Hashie.

I begin to think that the problem is just that "Sahra/Elsa" is a young geek with no sense of business, social and psychological issues, totally immature and with a tremendous ego, that's all...

I really don't care so much about the Bitcoin I lost due to the exploit, but the way she took after the exploit just make me mad...

Hashie burnt to the ground just because she have a self destructive behavior issue "I f.cked up in the code so let's f.ck everything now, I don't care"...

I just have the impression to deal with an immature, raging, and depressive kid that should never have been allowed to manage anything serious and that have obviously some huge psychological work to do on himself.

For AMhash users : On AMHash.com you need probably some context...

Amhash.com site is very new, AMHash came out with the idea to manage the Hashpower directly throught their site not long ago.

Before that AMHash.com did not managed anything on their site, you couldn't even register on the site, it was just a way to promote AMHash1 shares on Havelock Investments Platform.

Their idea to resell shares directly started at the beginning of December. At this point there was not even a Site like you see it now, no registration, you had to send them BTCs on their BTC address and send an email after that with the details and a BTC address for payouts.

They are building their site little by little lately and they probably seized the occasion of the Hashie debacle to intensify the development of the site, but it is not finished yet.

I have no doubt personnaly that it will be fine for the payouts but the wallet and the Bitcoin system of AMHash.com is just very new and still in development, so everyone will probably need a little patience with that.
Activity: 644
Inspired
I plan on launching a few new bitcoin projects in the future (many interesting ideas Smiley ), so if you're a web developer who is interested in working together (development, code review, sysadmin, etc) in upcoming projects for equity, contact [email protected].
Don't worry, I'm not touching cloud mining, or web wallets, or lending, ever again.

I've watched many fellow entrepreneurs make mistakes that caused devastation for themselves and those around them.   The ones that show remorse usually get many, many chances to get things going and life has the tendency to show grace as long as there is a vow to fix what they broke.

I get absolutely no feeling of remorse from you.
The sarcastic, cocky tone of your posts make you a horrible human being - and earns you absolutely no right to participate in the pursuit of any business.  You hurt people.  You betrayed trust. 

I don't know if you have a lack of conscience - or this is a cultural thing. 
But acting how you did casts a terrible shadow on your character.   
I have no idea how anyone would do any meaningful business with you.

I only had a few hundred dollars with you.  But, I imagine some people had a great deal more than me.
So, while you were making a great big joke out this - you were toying with other people's livelihood.

So fucking typical in the bitcoin world. 
Fucking punk.

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
The AMHash-Homepage doese not work?  Huh Huh Huh

Do you know more about this?

Works for me. Is it completely down for you or what error does appear?

I get: Error 502
Activity: 196

Works for me. Is it completely down for you or what error does appear?
Activity: 233

Activity: 196
wow so is hashie done then? someone bruteforce their way to 20 bitcoin reward and now hashie is going to be all like " well we will take it under advice for next time" does that mean the next scam is already lined up and victims already being buttered up for the dog and pony show all over again?

Come on, you usually seem to be a smart guy, I like most of your posts. Did you really believe something else? That's the way they handled everything the last week. "Ooops, I'm sorry for you". They claim that they lost 90 BTC, their shareholders got their cut and the operators themself got their cut, too. Only the people who invested in them get nothing but "Sorry for you".

Not only that, but he's looking for partners to do it better next time Smiley

Take care, my feeling says he/they might be involved in the next scam coin (together with a real developer).
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
wow so is hashie done then? someone bruteforce their way to 20 bitcoin reward and now hashie is going to be all like " well we will take it under advice for next time" does that mean the next scam is already lined up and victims already being buttered up for the dog and pony show all over again?

Not only that, but he's looking for partners to do it better next time Smiley
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The queen needs take some royal shits, she needs to lose her beloved followers. The thing is this, even if people did exceeded their balance. you could have stopped payment to their accounts. made a warning saying that because they didn't give it back. you would take what belonged to you out of payments. providing proof that your code was flawed. there could have been a million was to make it right but stop fucking people in the ass after they have just been fucked in the ass. that is automaticly going to give people the eat sit and die response.

Apparently most users who got the extra BTC withdrew it immediately, so the loss was likely irrecoverable with just an account hold.

I still can't get my ahead around the fact that someone would fuck 40k customers (well, likely a lot less - that number is probably fake) for 90 BTC. With a good spin this could have been a boost to business if it was dealt with properly.
Activity: 54
The queen needs take some royal shits, she needs to lose her beloved followers. The thing is this, even if people did exceeded their balance. you could have stopped payment to their accounts. made a warning saying that because they didn't give it back. you would take what belonged to you out of payments. providing proof that your code was flawed. there could have been a million was to make it right but stop fucking people in the ass after they have just been fucked in the ass. that is automaticly going to give people the eat sit and die response.
Activity: 5
how come user "airwolf" came forward he got his coins back from hashie? this user is now heavily invested in amhash1 at around 180BTC buyin

Based on discussions in the Hashie Chat, there are at least 7.326 suckers born every second....
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
how come user "airwolf" came forward he got his coins back from hashie? this user is now heavily invested in amhash1 at around 180BTC buyin
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
so to sum up:

1) there never was any hack in
2) The only reason why hashie got under with their ponzi was their lack of programming skills
3) 90 BTC got lost due to dividing by 0 error
4) what did happen to other 910 BTC?
5) lies where covered with more lies games etc
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
They don't want to turn the site off, they want to scam the 2nd generation of users Shocked

Hashie may be hacked, but the hacking person cannot have stolen the miners.
So where are our purchased miners?Huh?

There were never any gen#1 or gen#2 miners.
Activity: 8
They don't want to turn the site off, they want to scam the 2nd generation of users Shocked

Hashie may be hacked, but the hacking person cannot have stolen the miners.
So where are our purchased miners?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Oh no I perfectly understand what the word "shareholders" means. What exactly did you need investment for when essentially all hashie needed to start was your personal time, some DigitalOcean credits and a domain?
That's very valuable.

erre, are you erry on Freenode?

-Queen Elsa

Not me. As I pointed out, in my vision u actually wasted your time, and also putted you in a very dangerous situation for little money, showing a complete lack of empathy with your scamped angry customers.

At least, turn off the site now
Pages:
Jump to: