Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 20. (Read 160428 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Really? They have reset the ponzi-scam with this Gen2 miners? I lol'd..
Activity: 424
I have seen this site a long time ago and am surprised its still there... I think that to start with it does look like more online game settlers like. It its defo not a ponzi as it has got not enough users to be a ponzi Smiley)) It does not look right, it is missing so many things that its easier to say what is there:

so it has got 3000% return whatever that is Smiley

I would say that even in the most drunk blurred visions I would not send link to this site for the public scrutiny.

And now back to hashie!!!
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
This whole thing really is quite bizarre & hope we get all the answers one day. The thing that really gets me as others have mentioned is how the tone of all Sahra's comms on here & through PM's & hashie support were always very professional & courtesies.  Maybe there is some truth about a mentally ill person being high in the ranks?

Personally I am still missing my 3TH of amhash that is stuck in limbo somewhere Sad
wow you got 3th missing dam i would be bothering somebody every few hours lol. Us poor folks need every penny we can make so this would be killer to someone like me  Cry

O.K. then this one is for you :-)

100 GHs free for everybody who uses this link:

https://terabox.me?affiliate=szenekonzept

miners payout is hourly - I signed up for it 6hours ago and have 42 000 sat since then

Grin

lmao @ your signature  "HUGE PAYOUTs: Ore-Mine no scam (I'm not joking): ORE-MINE"  .. .seriously ?

p/s : that's only 100GHS trial

"lmao" thats what was also my first reaction when i saw their site but now i have 0.45 BTC in and that gives me 445 885 Satoshi a day, support is amazing.
I only advertise, what i use myself and seriously i did my research. Company is here from Germany:

Title: Ore Mine
Description: Bitcoin Mining
Type: bitcoin

Domain Age: 145 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Owner: IORCORP LTD
Owner Address: Saatwinkler Damm 48-10
Owner City: Berlin
Owner Postcode: 13627
Phone Number: 493034321451
Phone Type: geographic :Berlin
Email:

Owner Country : Germany
Website Location : Ukraine

Probable website origin :-
53%; Germany
36%; Russian Federation
6%; Ukraine
6%; Netherlands

so in fact its the most stange looking mining site i ever saw - But surprisingly its legit Smiley

how come no information at all or FAQ on website (at least as a guest)?
Activity: 616
This terabox thing has been here since the end of November

and Mr. Puppet was on the case from about day one with

a 7/7 rating. Not sure if he´s been paying it much attention,

I only read 2-3 pages of the TB thread. But it´s only 12 pages

in total so it can´t really contain any major battles.

seems like terabox also uses a common hyip script which most hyip sites uses. site is not build from ground up. 100% definitely a ponzi

Yeah, I guess it is a scam.

If I´ve learned anything here at BCT it´s to absolutely not

fight people that try to expose and warn about scams in a

scam-ridden marketplace.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

seems like terabox also uses a common hyip script which most hyip sites uses. site is not build from ground up. 100% definitely a ponzi

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Posting a referral link is an automatic red flag. I'm sure Puppet will be around soon to sort this one out.

From their "partners" page:

Invite your friends to Ore-Mine game and you will have more ore.
Special offer: +1 production per user for the first 20 new users referred.

Also, the link that takes you to the partners page claims "3000% RETURNS" and from the image at the bottom of the main page, just above the "reviews":

TRUE BITCOIN MINING
We setup and serve Ore Mine data centres.
You rent our mining hardware in the form of a game.

I think Puppet is going to need a new category for this one.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
so in fact its the most stange looking mining site i ever saw - But surprisingly its legit Smiley

Posting a referral link is an automatic red flag. I'm sure Puppet will be around soon to sort this one out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I only advertise, what i use myself and seriously i did my research. Company is here from Germany:

You clearly never did any research whatsoever or you wouldn't have invested in a blatantly obvious ponzi that flat-out refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy (surely you guys are starting to see a pattern now). You also would have found out that they claim to be based in Israel.

We are mining and still don't want/can't sell any hardware. Based in Israel if yo must know Smiley

you misunderstood, my research was about ORE-MINE wich i can confirm as being great.

about Terrabox: sorry i acted to quick, they are probably the same kind as hashie, you are right, I should first think then post

Yeah, I noticed that and edited my comment. then checked out ore-mine. After looking at the site, I'm not impressed in the slightest. I can't find any information related to mining whatsoever. No picture of miners, nothing about fees, no terms and condition, no contract. Why on earth would anyone with any sense give that site any money?

they're ore mining mate  Roll Eyes  looks like someones high school project honestly
legendary

You clearly never did any research whatsoever or you wouldn't have invested in a blatantly obvious ponzi that flat-out refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy (surely you guys are starting to see a pattern now). You also would have found out that they claim to be based in Israel.

We are mining and still don't want/can't sell any hardware. Based in Israel if yo must know Smiley

you misunderstood, my research was about ORE-MINE wich i can confirm as being great.

about Terrabox: sorry i acted to quick, they are probably the same kind as hashie, you are right, I should first think then post

Yeah, I noticed that and edited my comment. then checked out ore-mine. After looking at the site, I'm not impressed in the slightest. I can't find any information related to mining whatsoever. No picture of miners, nothing about fees, no terms and condition, no contract. Why on earth would anyone with any sense give that site any money?

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
How about we get back to the OP - HASHIE  Huh

That shit is stone dead.

I filed my complain at the IC3 Cybercrime department, got my confirmation that they go after that guy and now deal with the rest of my life till they are done with that case

That shit is stone dead.
Activity: 434
Well, I´m going to check in a week how the free miner at terabox

is doing and then probably send them a little coin if they´re

still around.
legendary

legendary

You clearly never did any research whatsoever or you wouldn't have invested in a blatantly obvious ponzi that flat-out refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy (surely you guys are starting to see a pattern now). You also would have found out that it's actually based in Israel.

I got a 100 GH/s miner free which expires in 7 days.

Guess I can buy 10 GH/s to be able to withdraw what the free one yields.

Should even out approximately.

yes Terabox was posted to quick, its not that great as I thought, forget about that

Wink
I wonder if they have any discount vouchers.

don't know but here you can see the pricing and what exactly will be paid out per month  (and you can see my investments)

link: http://ore-mine.com/?r=22247

Grin

So terabox and ore-mine are the same thing ?

You clearly never did any research whatsoever or you wouldn't have invested in a blatantly obvious ponzi that flat-out refuses to provide any evidence of legitimacy (surely you guys are starting to see a pattern now). You also would have found out that it's actually based in Israel.

I got a 100 GH/s miner free which expires in 7 days.

Guess I can buy 10 GH/s to be able to withdraw what the free one yields.

Should even out approximately.
legendary

Edit: Nevermind, I see now that Ore-mine is another service. Terrabox is the ponzi. I've never heard of Ore-mine but if they also refuse to provide any evidence of legitimacy, I would steer well clear of them.
Pages:
Jump to: