Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 41. (Read 160437 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I am not able to login in Amhash, start the transfer but not even able to login. So look at the writings, am I the only one with that problem?

Did you create a new AMhash account first using the same email address as your Hashie account?  You can't just use your Hashie login at AMhash.

Yes I created the Hashie account with the same e-mail address with my Hashie account and of course with different password. When I try to log in to the service it says wrong e-mail/password combination but still show my transfer pending in account page

Whatsoever, I am happy because buying Amhash and if you ask me Hashie's statements regarding to Josh just fucking lies. I am sure they don't make any agreement with Josh and just try to deceive people as they always do. Fuck you Hashie for stealing people hard earned BTC
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I am not able to login in Amhash, start the transfer but not even able to login. So look at the writings, am I the only one with that problem?

Did you create a new AMhash account first using the same email address as your Hashie account?  You can't just use your Hashie login at AMhash.
Activity: 252
Activity: 196
no idea why people still try to solve that ARG.  

possibly a kind of Stockholm Syndrome, or a massive brain damage.
they scammed tens of thousands of customers and stolen an equivalent value of $ 300000.

and people still have fun and play their sick game. i do not get it..

Cause they want to win the 20 BTC. Additionally they are wasting BTC for suggestions, songs, singers and other crap (of course customer funds).
Activity: 420
Merit: 500
no idea why people still try to solve that ARG.  

possibly a kind of Stockholm Syndrome, or a massive brain damage.
they scammed tens of thousands of customers and stolen an equivalent value of $ 300000.

and people still have fun and play their sick game. i do not get it..
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
so still no news on WTF happened ? Or what is the point of that (quite frankly disrespectful) ARG ?

It imploded and someone ran away with the money. Meanwhile some jackasses have taken control of the various related accounts and website to toy with people.
AND THEY are just going on and on with the games and songs lol, i really need to know what is ARG i seen several people say it but not one person has said what it means

ARG is Alternate Reality Game. ARG is also the sound made by frustrated Hashie users who just realised someone took off with their money
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
so still no news on WTF happened ? Or what is the point of that (quite frankly disrespectful) ARG ?

It imploded and someone ran away with the money. Meanwhile some jackasses have taken control of the various related accounts and website to toy with people.
AND THEY are just going on and on with the games and songs lol, i really need to know what is ARG i seen several people say it but not one person has said what it means
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Is allocating payments from amhash?
Is cloudminr.io a trusted cloud miner - or the same bullshit as hashie?

kind regards
Runlevel

Do a proper research, not only here. I personally wouldn't trust any cloud mining service except AMHash.

This. If they won't show you the farm don't show them the BTC. Not anymore.

Agree. You better create an account at https://www.havelockinvestments.com and buy/trade AMHash shares there. It's the same as you bought as Hashie. You can buy from 1 share only.

kind regards
Runlevel

Do a proper research, not only here. I personally wouldn't trust any cloud mining service except AMHash.

This. If they won't show you the farm don't show them the BTC. Not anymore.
Activity: 198

kind regards
Runlevel

They're pretty new, so I don't know if you can say that they are fully "trusted." That will come with time, assuming everything goes well.

That said, in my three weeks with them, everything has been smooth.  I don't have much there, their prices atm just seem a little too good, but I gave it a shot.  Nevertheless, have received payments on time and they responded quickly when I contacted customer service.

But yes, like the poster above, do your research.  Three weeks from some guy on a message board should not be taken as a validation of their services and I don't intend for it to be taken as such.

kind regards
Runlevel

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

kind regards
Runlevel

Huh? We are working on some wonderful things:

(1) our very own song, performed by an amazing singer Smiley
(2) claims and refund distribution system
(3) generation 2 / investment fund (by request of some users)
(4) donations to Queen Elsa (by request of some users)
LOL REALLY? your own song by a amazing singer wow cant wait, i am sure people got tired of frozen theme song unless all users are like 8 year olds then i am sure they ok. Just get people the refunds and if you plan to rebuild i dont even know what to say to that  Huh
This is freaking awesome!

They rented other cloud mining to make a cloud mining service and people bought into it, now wondering why it was a ponzi.
WHAT WTF where did you read this they rented another cloud mining service to run a cloud mining service. Was it a long term rental or just enough to fool people? I dont suppose it is relevant but wow  Shocked
I think he's talking about reselling amhash.
This is freaking awesome!

They rented other cloud mining to make a cloud mining service and people bought into it, now wondering why it was a ponzi.
WHAT WTF where did you read this they rented another cloud mining service to run a cloud mining service. Was it a long term rental or just enough to fool people? I dont suppose it is relevant but wow  Shocked
i had ROI with Hashie Only with the referrals...

if wasnt for that i would still reaching like 50% of the amount paid.

There's no easy money.

For fucking hashie scamers, there is.

alot of people think the world of bitcoin brings easy money, needles to say they are shocked when they dont get it or when things go wrong. Maybe they expecting will get a bit and will go to like $1000  Huh
REALLY Huh

Listen! .... I do not want to be the negative character here:  but both hashie.co and amhash.com inhibits the same characteristics with regards to their DNS entry; They are extremely young (less than 80 days) They have contact adresses (technical and registered) with "free" email services, and on top of this they have a very short expected life (1 year)

I would never invest any IRL value into such a setup! (anymore)

Anyway..Hashie was a bit more scam-clear with enabling the "whois guard protected origin" approach,  they pretend to be UK/USA based, but are probably russia/china based.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/hashie.co
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/amhash.com

Both are most likely related - By looking at amhash you are just looking at the ponzi scheme rolling up one level...

SO! ... this is just my public thoughts to all you individuals out there for you to use as you will. Interpret it as you want and know that I have lost very much money on hashie and will be one of many damning character witness for these lowlife guys when our afterlife starts.

Hope someone catch these bastards in this life aswell

Congrats, your first post is full of stupid.
lol love the response  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: