Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 42. (Read 160437 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I registered at AM Hash and made everything to get my hashpower from Hashie transfered.

Today I wanted to login at AM Hash and they require now an random identity code.
It did not work.

I changed my password and again it did not work.

Does it work with you?
What did I wrong?

Please help me, I am curious if I have now my hashpower at AM Hash... :-)

Thank you,
Zorro

seems to be a bug ...even when you get an error.
Just press on Account or somewhere else on the sidebar and you are logged in ^^
Activity: 233
I registered at AM Hash and made everything to get my hashpower from Hashie transfered.

Today I wanted to login at AM Hash and they require now an random identity code.
It did not work.

I changed my password and again it did not work.

Does it work with you?
What did I wrong?

Please help me, I am curious if I have now my hashpower at AM Hash... :-)

Thank you,
Zorro
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
When we should expect the first payout?

Havelock usually deposits dividends into your account around 12 noon EST.
Activity: 859
yes, that's a burning question. The other one is have we lost anything?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
When we should expect the first payout?
Activity: 169
I have my gh/s transfer completed but never received any e-mail.

jep. also got no e-mail for transfer. i't was suddenly done Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I see ma shares transferred but did not get the confirmation e-mail. Support not responding at all...

My transfers just completed today, and no payments for 28th.

Confirmation email took about 10 minutes and I did 3 resends (there is an option to resend email), but only 2 emails turned up.

Payment for 27th was already credited to Hashie wallet, but the wallet for that day is in manual-recovery on withdrawals (I assume the hacker/hackers stole it or their software is so messed up they are not paying out until everything has been audited).

AMhash is improving their website security at the moment, so the customer support may be taking a backseat?

Confirmation email was in the spam folder for me
Activity: 859
Ru talking of the account confirmation e-mail or transfer confirmation e-mail? I have my gh/s transfer completed but never received any e-mail.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
I see ma shares transferred but did not get the confirmation e-mail. Support not responding at all...

My transfers just completed today, and no payments for 28th.

Confirmation email took about 10 minutes and I did 3 resends (there is an option to resend email), but only 2 emails turned up.

Payment for 27th was already credited to Hashie wallet, but the wallet for that day is in manual-recovery on withdrawals (I assume the hacker/hackers stole it or their software is so messed up they are not paying out until everything has been audited).

AMhash is improving their website security at the moment, so the customer support may be taking a backseat?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Since you dont mind laughing at your victims, can you just honestly answer one question: how much did you make from this scam?
Your unsubstantiated and slanderous statement that this is a 'scam' is not welcome.

We dont want a shit song or anything, we just want our money back ASAP, were doing business here not playing the full

How can you allow yourself to be arrogant at this point
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Since you dont mind laughing at your victims, can you just honestly answer one question: how much did you make from this scam?
Your unsubstantiated and slanderous statement that this is a 'scam' is not welcome.
Did hashie lose his marbles?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
REALLY Huh

Listen! .... I do not want to be the negative character here:  but both hashie.co and amhash.com inhibits the same characteristics with regards to their DNS entry; They are extremely young (less than 80 days) They have contact adresses (technical and registered) with "free" email services, and on top of this they have a very short expected life (1 year)

I would never invest any IRL value into such a setup! (anymore)

Anyway..Hashie was a bit more scam-clear with enabling the "whois guard protected origin" approach,  they pretend to be UK/USA based, but are probably russia/china based.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/hashie.co
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/amhash.com

Both are most likely related - By looking at amhash you are just looking at the ponzi scheme rolling up one level...

SO! ... this is just my public thoughts to all you individuals out there for you to use as you will. Interpret it as you want and know that I have lost very much money on hashie and will be one of many damning character witness for these lowlife guys when our afterlife starts.

Hope someone catch these bastards in this life aswell

That's the most retarded post I've seen all year. In under 1 minute, you could have found out that AMHash is ASICMiner's cloud mining service and that ASICMiner is the oldest bitcoin ASIC manufacturer. Do you also think IBM is a scam?
Activity: 196

I can't seem to get the activation email from amhash - did someone else have the issue?

Had to try more than 3 times to resend but finally worked, just try

Yeah, I had to try it twice til it worked.
Activity: 532

I can't seem to get the activation email from amhash - did someone else have the issue?

Had to try more than 3 times to resend but finally worked, just try
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Huh? We are working on some wonderful things:

(1) our very own song, performed by an amazing singer Smiley
etc...
Who cares ?
I think investors don't want to listen to this shit music.
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: