Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 43. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Since you dont mind laughing at your victims, can you just honestly answer one question: how much did you make from this scam?
Your unsubstantiated and slanderous statement that this is a 'scam' is not welcome.

It's a scam .. what else is it then ? Stop playing games .
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Since you dont mind laughing at your victims, can you just honestly answer one question: how much did you make from this scam?
Your unsubstantiated and slanderous statement that this is a 'scam' is not welcome.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Huh? We are working on some wonderful things:

(1) our very own song, performed by an amazing singer Smiley
(2) claims and refund distribution system
(3) generation 2 / investment fund (by request of some users)
(4) donations to Queen Elsa (by request of some users)

gen2 seriously ? another made up miner ?  Huh
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Huh? We are working on some wonderful things:

(1) our very own song, performed by an amazing singer Smiley
(2) claims and refund distribution system
(3) generation 2 / investment fund (by request of some users)
(4) donations to Queen Elsa (by request of some users)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can't seem to get the activation email from amhash - did someone else have the issue?

email them. they might be a bit slow. but will defenantly reply

Thanks, will try to train my patience Smiley

and also. the obvious. check your spam Smiley
Activity: 168
seriosly some people still wait performance from hashie
i m sorry boys
the end..
hui
Activity: 516
Merit: 502
I can't seem to get the activation email from amhash - did someone else have the issue?

Thanks, will try to train my patience Smiley
Activity: 112
I see ma shares transferred but did not get the confirmation e-mail. Support not responding at all...

hui
Activity: 516
Merit: 502
I see ma shares transferred but did not get the confirmation e-mail. Support not responding at all...

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Queen Elsa:what was rockminers involvment in hashie? 11:10
they are comming a crime/fraud so exchanger should release this jerks personal info 11:10
primeminer: I won't answer that question. 11:10
Activity: 196
My shares have also arrived at AMHash.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thank you jm1978 Wink
I will follow the amhash thread and ask here if problem is not solved. But yes, it could be just a displaying issue so I don't worry.
Activity: 114
U dont need to be sorry, u can ask whatever u want. It is a free forum (and suchmoon was kind of unpolite)

Only "kind of" eh? Thanks for that Smiley

There is also a whole amhash thread here, probably a better place for these kinds of questions:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amhash1-cost-effective-mining-contract-833704

Hey,
didnt want to be rude Smiley but he is a newbie (i look like too but i had to make a new account because i could not loging anymore in my old one jmsr1978) and we are here for to help each other. The way u answer him.. that was not so polite from my point of view and more because we are all together in this "Hashie scam problem".
Peace

Edit: and thanks a lot for the link to AMhash thread Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Every time these scams blow up I hope and pray that the garbage

in charge pissed off some extremely dangerous people.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
U dont need to be sorry, u can ask whatever u want. It is a free forum (and suchmoon was kind of unpolite)

Only "kind of" eh? Thanks for that Smiley

There is also a whole amhash thread here, probably a better place for these kinds of questions:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amhash1-cost-effective-mining-contract-833704

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Why are you asking this here? Ask wherever you got that chart from. Havelock is paying dividends on time, hashie is fubared.
Sorry, I didn't know where to ask. This charts comes from amhash site, and they don't provide any forum or chat.
As lots of hashie users are now using amhash services, I though it was the best place to ask...

Good news for havelock...

E-mail then, or PM amhash user here. Although I'd give it a few days for the share transfers to get done and this whole mess sorted out. A chart might not be a high priority right now. I don't think they have stopped paying, likely just a technical glitch. Sorry I don't have a better answer, my shares are at Havelock.
Activity: 114

Why are you asking this here? Ask wherever you got that chart from. Havelock is paying dividends on time, hashie is fubared.
Sorry, I didn't know where to ask. This charts comes from amhash site, and they don't provide any forum or chat.
As lots of hashie users are now using amhash services, I though it was the best place to ask...

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: