Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 46. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No one is a legend. If someone is raising public money, we need to know his true identity.
Would it really make a difference if you knew his identity without knowing who he is and what he is doing?
He is someone who does not need to disclose his ID simple as that.

Well, Myrtle turned off his phone and took down everything from facebook to his resume on job sites.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Is this game still ongoing ? Is there one or more fuckers conducting it ?

Any sign of sleeping ?
any sigh of sleeping? what does that have anything to do with this. Guy could have bought couple of kilos of crystal meth and will be awake for next 15 days lol  Shocked
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
No one is a legend. If someone is raising public money, we need to know his true identity.
Would it really make a difference if you knew his identity without knowing who he is and what he is doing?
He is someone who does not need to disclose his ID simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

So what is the true identity behind your current favorite cloudmining ponzi, "cloudmining.website" If Im not mistaken?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I have no obligation to provide you anything. Look yourself lazy-bones.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Update:
-------
We just open the transfer process.
You can transfer your AMHash shares purchased on Hashie to AMHash.com or Havelock,please register a account and submit your request here.
https://www.amhash.com/my/index.php?act=hashie_transfer

Notice:
AMHash transferring process

Investors can transfer hashrates from Hashi.co to AMHash or Havelock.
Please follow these tips to make transferring work more efficiently:
1.Email address is the unique certificated ID.Make sure email addresses are matched between different platforms(hashie, amhash or/and havelock).
2.Check your hashrates amount on Hashie.co before applying.
3.We’ll approve applications in 24 hours.

I would like to know more about FriedCat's real identity before we get scammed by this pseudo-anonymous guy. We want a video where he is talking. It is high time he comes out in the open. A video from him describing the Hashie situation and why people should trust AM hash would suffice.

FriedCat is a legend. It could not be any better.

Update:
-------
We just open the transfer process.
You can transfer your AMHash shares purchased on Hashie to AMHash.com or Havelock,please register a account and submit your request here.
https://www.amhash.com/my/index.php?act=hashie_transfer

Notice:
AMHash transferring process

Investors can transfer hashrates from Hashi.co to AMHash or Havelock.
Please follow these tips to make transferring work more efficiently:
1.Email address is the unique certificated ID.Make sure email addresses are matched between different platforms(hashie, amhash or/and havelock).
2.Check your hashrates amount on Hashie.co before applying.
3.We’ll approve applications in 24 hours.

I would like to know more about FriedCat's real identity before we get scammed by this pseudo-anonymous guy. We want a video where he is talking. It is high time he comes out in the open. A video from him describing the Hashie situation and why people should trust AM hash would suffice.

What an idiot. Look around and do your own due diligence.

Rather than acting smart, provide the info I'm asking for. I'm sure, you dont have the info and hence beating an empty drum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
According to this Admin account "Queen Elsa", Gen1 miners were backed by something like this

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=B.SELL

So no real hardware or mining shares like AMHash, they were speculating with the users funds and probably just lost the bet + funds. As you can see in this example derivate, the profits decreased in the last weeks weeks considerably.

Firehashers probably were just a try to make some cash before all collapsed.

Dont think GEN1 was backed by anything really

Why? Taking users funds, investing it in something that makes some money is more profitable than just taking user funds.
Activity: 193

This will NOT work with Gen1 miners as those ones where hosted by Rockminer.
Again Rockminer still is in possession of this hard and it is still hashing so it is down to Rockminer and Alex's reputation to come up with similar to AMHash transfer facility.

you may email Alex on [email protected]

[email protected] is (no longer) a known email address ; however, was this story ever true ?

I'm more than happy to become a thorn in Rockminer's side if we have some kind of proof that the GEN1 hardware was in fact theirs.

I AM A DOPE FOR NOT REALISING  !!!

Of course Rockminer are part of AMHash so this story was complete rubbish
Perhaps they were using a similar shorting instrument elsewhere.

It does become problematic if difficulty falls.

That's what I mean. The XPY launch and fallen diff might have caused them some trouble.
According to this Admin account "Queen Elsa", Gen1 miners were backed by something like this

Market cap of B.Mine/B.Sell is too low IMO for this to be plausible. Im not sure how big gen 1 ponzi was (do we have an estimate?), but I suspect it was bigger than "B.", and then you'd be assuming hashie was the only one trading it, which seems far fetched.

It is only an example that I found. Not said it was that one.
Activity: 193

Again Rockminer still is in possession of this hard and it is still hashing so it is down to Rockminer and Alex's reputation to come up with similar to AMHash transfer facility.

[email protected] is (no longer) a known email address ; however, was this story ever true ?

I'm more than happy to become a thorn in Rockminer's side if we have some kind of proof that the GEN1 hardware was in fact theirs.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
To clarify the situation to all not in grips of AmHash hashie.co bonds.

hashie did not ever own or be managing AMhash pool. This gives the escape way for all AMhash users who purchased hashes via hashie.
Below is the link to transfer AMHash miners to Amhash itself or to havelock:
https://amhash.com/my/index.php?act=hashie_transfer

Transfer tips: BTC address is your to be paid to address NOT hashie address (dont copy hashie address unless you want your AMHash paying out to hashie /you don't:)/

as soon as we all/majority make the transfer the sooner we will see our mint.

as I did not have any Gen1 hashes here I leave it to the ones who have.

I dont know anything on Firehashes - where they where coming from and who would be the best person to knock at.

I hope this will help some of unlucky peeps with no hopes to retrieve their hashes and investment.

All the best
Primeminer

Can anyone honestly confirm this ?

Seems HIGHLY unlikely !!!!
Activity: 616
Perhaps they were using a similar shorting instrument elsewhere.

It does become problematic if difficulty falls.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

Market cap of B.Mine/B.Sell is too low IMO for this to be plausible. Im not sure how big gen 1 ponzi was (do we have an estimate?), but I suspect it was bigger than "B.", and then you'd be assuming hashie was the only one trading it, which seems far fetched.
Activity: 532

So no real hardware or mining shares like AMHash, they were speculating with the users funds and probably just lost the bet + funds. As you can see in this example derivate, the profits decreased in the last weeks weeks considerably.

Dont think GEN1 was backed by anything really

Activity: 616
Mysterious...

1 Let it go, let it go
2 And I'll foo-loo-oow
3 Let it go, let it go
4 { something that rhymes with ow}

An important update

yala zurückzahlen 15:53
hahaha Cheesy 15:53
This is a real Christmas gift. of the fire has not 15:53
GUYS: I need your help again! 15:54
Whassup? 15:54
We also need yours Wink 15:54
der feuer verbrennt den wallet. 15:54
Yes, we need your help. 15:54
was für ein ding xD 15:54
QUEEN ELSA: I REALY NEED TO GET MY MONEY BACK, I SPEND MONTHS BUYiNG MINERS WITH ALL THE MONEY THAT I CAN GET, PLEASE DONT RUN AWAY WITH MY MONEY 15:54
what? 15:55
http://paste.ubuntu.com/9640795/ 15:55

Arent you the Auroracoin dev?
Anyone else bough FIREHASHERS??

I had a 90 day contract for 2.5TH, funny it just paid for 3 days  Grin

Luckily the rest I had was AMHASH so im awaiting for a confirm on the transfer process. Ill keep you guys updated

I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR MY FIREHASHER YOU HASHIE
Activity: 169
An important update

yala zurückzahlen 15:53
hahaha Cheesy 15:53
This is a real Christmas gift. of the fire has not 15:53
GUYS: I need your help again! 15:54
Whassup? 15:54
We also need yours Wink 15:54
der feuer verbrennt den wallet. 15:54
Yes, we need your help. 15:54
was für ein ding xD 15:54
QUEEN ELSA: I REALY NEED TO GET MY MONEY BACK, I SPEND MONTHS BUYiNG MINERS WITH ALL THE MONEY THAT I CAN GET, PLEASE DONT RUN AWAY WITH MY MONEY 15:54
what? 15:55
http://paste.ubuntu.com/9640795/ 15:55

Huh go home....you are drunk Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: