Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 52. (Read 160439 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Negative trust feedback posted.  Will remove if/when hashie comes to the table and addresses everything.  Heavy on the if part.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
People at Hashie were also happy till yesterday.

AMhash is one of only 5 cloudmining services I have labeled as 'legit', scoring zero points on my ponzi scale
Hashie Gen 1 has been labeled ponzi from the start with 6 out of 7 points on my ponzi scale.
Their names may contain several common letters, but thats about all they share.

(Mind you, being "legit" is something very different from being "profitable", as witnessed by the fact cryptx and cex.io also score high marks on my ponzi scale, yet its difficult to imagine many of their customers are happy. Ive never believed in (cloud)mining since the dawn of asics, and I never will, so my ultimate bitcoin investment recommendation remains a cold wallet investment)
Activity: 859
What's the problem? AMHash has always been in control and all they need is updated list of the users of their product.
Apart from that hashie website is working so probably it will be resolved soon. The only problem is GEN1 and the firehashers. Relax !
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Yeah, I´m an AmHash/HL customer and have no complaints at all.

see? no complaints at all! not huge complaints about aliens like at gaw https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.240 , no complaints about no roi on genesis-mining, no complains about ltc cancel on zeushash, no ltcgear not paying, no zoomhash earnings=fees, no complaints at all.. see? u invest - u no complains at all. u amhash - one best provider your hash. fun!  excite! next week*!:D

*or maybe next next week or so = amhash4!

OK - this is what u have to do - withdraw your money from all scams, get them to your wallet and send them to amhash, you can not win no other way!  Tongue Roll Eyes Wink Cheesy Grin Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

People at Hashie were also happy till yesterday.
I also have most of my cloud investments at HL though.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
well thats the way things go if u dont invest in amhash directly, i think its the only one legit cloudmining service as of today.  Smiley i have my amhash i will gladly transfer my hashie shares to them:P we should all move to amhash and make this the only cloudmining platform we invest in, u better spend more money but invest directly to them - i think they r here to stay  Smiley

In case you want to buy more, AMHash has a high minimum amount. You can also buy at https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AMHASH1
well thats the way things go if u dont invest in amhash directly, i think its the only one legit cloudmining service as of today.  Smiley i have my amhash i will gladly transfer my hashie shares to them:P we should all move to amhash and make this the only cloudmining platform we invest in, u better spend more money but invest directly to them - i think they r here to stay  Smiley
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Hashie.co is another shit scam, ladies and gentlemen.  Enjoy your music

http://imgur.com/VBuZeDs

And Happy New Year Smiley)
what? what amhash do you blame for? they need to sell as much as possible to make us rich dont they? they are not native, they are asia, and we? we are rich europians! they need some channels to sell and accomodate the communication. ok, they made a mistake to trust hashie, but you tell me they are not for real after they have us covered, u tell me.. if they say we got u covered no matter what scam shit u run into its ok, its your fault if u dont withdraw often or if you buy gen1 or genquantum shit..  Roll Eyes

p.s. amhash, can u give me some free ghs for praising u during this shitstorm of poops Grin Cheesy cause u know... its not that i like u that much but since cloudmining is so crowded with scam stuff like pbmining, alien  stuff like gaw, unprofitable stuff like genesis-mining and so on, i feel the obligation to advocate for you, cause you dont make that shit! Wink

p.s.2. alien stuff about gaw: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9969013
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Clever. AmHash gives this scam credibility by making them resellers.

Then when the scam blows up AmHash simply transfers the holdings

to its trading platform and gets tons of new business to boot.

In the unlikely event that there´s other hash in the wreckage AmHash

probably gets that for free or next to nothing, if interested.

Amhash owners might take a deep breath and go to sleep then Tongue
i am sure they will, u wait for it, i am even glad it ended this way or i might have bought some genx shit Cheesy there are multiple references to that amhash will honor their shares bought through any reseller and hashie Cheesy keep calm! get more beer! Grin

so? everything is on point! top deck! perfect! girls, come here! i just get more vodka and wait for amhash to tranfer my ''shares'' to them  Wink
i liked hashie miners btw (amhash and free) showing how much earned, split/merge graphs and etc and all the shit, he could just scam the gen1 and leave all the rest as is  Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
come on! amhash! i believe in u, come here, say ''fuck these scammers, i will fix it, i will cover you, no shit..'' ffs i know i might need to wait a few years to get rich with amhash but its sure thing, dont be afraid to ruin your reputation, its time to build your reputation, u save us, everybody praise u*, so happy, roi, girls.. Grin Cheesy Wink

* and hashie meets his fate.. Grin
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: