Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 47. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
An important update

yala zurückzahlen 15:53
hahaha Cheesy 15:53
This is a real Christmas gift. of the fire has not 15:53
GUYS: I need your help again! 15:54
Whassup? 15:54
We also need yours Wink 15:54
der feuer verbrennt den wallet. 15:54
Yes, we need your help. 15:54
was für ein ding xD 15:54
QUEEN ELSA: I REALY NEED TO GET MY MONEY BACK, I SPEND MONTHS BUYiNG MINERS WITH ALL THE MONEY THAT I CAN GET, PLEASE DONT RUN AWAY WITH MY MONEY 15:54
what? 15:55
http://paste.ubuntu.com/9640795/ 15:55
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So, have I missed this answer:  How do we transfer our AMhash power on hashie.co to havelockinvestments?

You can transfer them to AMHash after creating an account. I've noticed on the transfer from, that you from there can transfer shares to Havelock. Not sure if you can do it directly or just have to transfer from Hashie to AMHash and then to HL.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
So, have I missed this answer:  How do we transfer our AMhash power on hashie.co to havelockinvestments?
Activity: 169
YES THAT WOULD MAKE IT OBVIOUS WHY I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD ??   NOT HAVING AMHASH ON HASHIE WOULD MAKE IT OBVIOUS FOR ME NOT TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE A PASSWORD ON MY AMHASH ACXOUNT

FUCK

I never said anything about changing your password. I pointed out that you said you only had "gen1" and I told you such transfers would not work. You then asked why I said "why would it work" so I spelt it out for you.

and i never said anything about such a transfer not working.  I SAID I CANT RSET MY PASS.

THIS IS FUCKIN RETARDED.

HAHAHAHA Cheesy

the "forgot password" link is not working :-/ ( tried to reset my password this way Tongue )
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
YES THAT WOULD MAKE IT OBVIOUS WHY I CANT CHANGE MY PASSWORD ??   NOT HAVING AMHASH ON HASHIE WOULD MAKE IT OBVIOUS FOR ME NOT TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE A PASSWORD ON MY AMHASH ACXOUNT

FUCK

I never said anything about changing your password. I pointed out that you said you only had "gen1" and I told you such transfers would not work. You then asked why I said "why would it work" so I spelt it out for you.

and i never said anything about such a transfer not working.  I SAID I CANT RSET MY PASS.

THIS IS FUCKIN RETARDED.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
@primeminer

Thx for the info...
The info on amhash.com was (for me) not clear enough.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

FUCK

Activity: 3
To clarify the situation to all not in grips of AmHash hashie.co bonds.

hashie did not ever own or be managing AMhash pool. This gives the escape way for all AMhash users who purchased hashes via hashie.
Below is the link to transfer AMHash miners to Amhash itself or to havelock:
https://amhash.com/my/index.php?act=hashie_transfer

Transfer tips: BTC address is your to be paid to address NOT hashie address (dont copy hashie address unless you want your AMHash paying out to hashie /you don't:)/

as soon as we all/majority make the transfer the sooner we will see our mint.

This will NOT work with Gen1 miners as those ones where hosted by Rockminer.
Again Rockminer still is in possession of this hard and it is still hashing so it is down to Rockminer and Alex's reputation to come up with similar to AMHash transfer facility.

you may email Alex on [email protected]

as I did not have any Gen1 hashes here I leave it to the ones who have.

I dont know anything on Firehashes - where they where coming from and who would be the best person to knock at.

I hope this will help some of unlucky peeps with no hopes to retrieve their hashes and investment.

All the best
Primeminer

Thanks for the info
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
"official" song:

"Let It Go"

The wallet's empty in the server tonight
Not a bitcoin to be seen
A website of wishes,
And it looks like I'm the admin.

The site's is bleeding like this [[SUGGESTIONS WELCOME]] inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Stop the d-dos, stop the h-aaa-x
Don't let them in, don't let the packets pass,
Conceal, don't feel, don't let the coins be gone
Well, now they're gone!

Let it go, let it go
Can't keep it running anymore
Let it go, let it go
Go back and [[SUGGESTIONS WELCOME]]!

Somebody's still thinking it's not a scam ?

Haha! Laughed at this for 5 minutes. Nice work!
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
To clarify the situation to all not in grips of AmHash hashie.co bonds.

hashie did not ever own or be managing AMhash pool. This gives the escape way for all AMhash users who purchased hashes via hashie.
Below is the link to transfer AMHash miners to Amhash itself or to havelock:
https://amhash.com/my/index.php?act=hashie_transfer

Transfer tips: BTC address is your to be paid to address NOT hashie address (dont copy hashie address unless you want your AMHash paying out to hashie /you don't:)/

as soon as we all/majority make the transfer the sooner we will see our mint.

This will NOT work with Gen1 miners as those ones where hosted by Rockminer.
Again Rockminer still is in possession of this hard and it is still hashing so it is down to Rockminer and Alex's reputation to come up with similar to AMHash transfer facility.

you may email Alex on [email protected]

as I did not have any Gen1 hashes here I leave it to the ones who have.

I dont know anything on Firehashes - where they where coming from and who would be the best person to knock at.

I hope this will help some of unlucky peeps with no hopes to retrieve their hashes and investment.

All the best
Primeminer
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
What happened? I got my payment from yesterday? Are they hacked?

No. They scamed people and tell, someone stole their money. No further payments will be made. But you can transfer your AMHash miners to AMHash and get paid from them.

WTF!!  And what is up whit that stupid song?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ask why a service allowing you to transfer AMHash contracts from Hashie to AMHash wouldn't work with non-AMHash contracts

where te f did i ask that,  I CANT CHANGE MY PASS IS WHAT IT WAS ABOUT U **** ***** r u fing kidin me. fing READ before you type ***

You asked that right here:

then whats with the "why would it work"

must be me beeing unlogic

Assuming you only have "Gen1" (because you said so) then it should be obvious to everyone who isn't retarded why it wouldn't bloody work.

FUCK

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Activity: 20
"official" song:

"Let It Go"

The wallet's empty in the server tonight
Not a bitcoin to be seen
A website of wishes,
And it looks like I'm the admin.

The site's is bleeding like this [[SUGGESTIONS WELCOME]] inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Stop the d-dos, stop the h-aaa-x
Don't let them in, don't let the packets pass,
Conceal, don't feel, don't let the coins be gone
Well, now they're gone!

Let it go, let it go
Can't keep it running anymore
Let it go, let it go
Go back and [[SUGGESTIONS WELCOME]]!

Somebody's still thinking it's not a scam ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ask why a service allowing you to transfer AMHash contracts from Hashie to AMHash wouldn't work with non-AMHash contracts

where te f did i ask that,  I CANT CHANGE MY PASS IS WHAT IT WAS ABOUT U **** ***** r u fing kidin me. fing READ before you type ***

Assuming you only have "Gen1" (because you said so) then it should be obvious to everyone who isn't retarded why it wouldn't bloody work.

FUCK

No. They scamed people and tell, someone stole their money. No further payments will be made. But you can transfer your AMHash miners to AMHash and get paid from them.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
From bitjanes blog, a scam mod @ hashtalk who seems to pump scam + ponzi sites including gaw...
Hashie.co is owned by bbit partners Sahra Hall and Matthew Myrtle, and some smaller stakeholders.

bbit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bbit-20968

Some public information about Myrtle have been found. Sahra seems to be a fake name/identity.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®
From bitjanes blog, a scam mod @ hashtalk who seems to pump scam + ponzi sites including gaw...
Hashie.co is owned by bbit partners Sahra Hall and Matthew Myrtle, and some smaller stakeholders.

bbit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bbit-20968
Gen1 were no miners or mining contracts, nothing more than some figures and graphics.
Pages:
Jump to: