Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 49. (Read 160439 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Update:
-------
We just open the transfer process.
You can transfer your AMHash shares purchased on Hashie to AMHash.com or Havelock,please register a account and submit your request here.
https://www.amhash.com/my/index.php?act=hashie_transfer

Notice:
AMHash transferring process

Investors can transfer hashrates from Hashi.co to AMHash or Havelock.
Please follow these tips to make transferring work more efficiently:
1.Email address is the unique certificated ID.Make sure email addresses are matched between different platforms(hashie, amhash or/and havelock).
2.Check your hashrates amount on Hashie.co before applying.
3.We’ll approve applications in 24 hours.

I would like to know more about FriedCat's real identity before we get scammed by this pseudo-anonymous guy. We want a video where he is talking. It is high time he comes out in the open. A video from him describing the Hashie situation and why people should trust AM hash would suffice.

not wokig. tells me i need to input mi byyc address into my profile first, wich requires my pass, wich they wont accept !!   saying illegal charaxters in "MYFUCKINGPASSONSCREEN# ??

string(*) "###########" inluding illegal letters

I tried it. I love how amhash reacted to this shit-storm.
let's hope for the best now....
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Update:
-------
You can transfer your AMHash shares purchased on Hashie to AMHash.com or Havelock,please register a account and submit your request here.

Notice:

1.Email address is the unique certificated ID.Make sure email addresses are matched between different platforms(hashie, amhash or/and havelock).

I would like to know more about FriedCat's real identity before we get scammed by this pseudo-anonymous guy. We want a video where he is talking. It is high time he comes out in the open. A video from him describing the Hashie situation and why people should trust AM hash would suffice.

FriedCat is a legend. It could not be any better.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm not happy, I'm pissed at this situation but trying to make the best of it. 12:25
lol 12:25
paulmadore: You will get a credit for it soon. <- IT'S A LIE !!!!!! 12:25
the best of it is GET A SOLUTION TO PAY OUR INVESTMENT 12:25
what is Arg?HuhHuhHuhHuh 12:25
will we get our payouts ? 12:25
Aiexis: nah, we're setting up a system for refund reimbursement. 12:25

light is starting to be shed ..
Update:
-------

Notice:

not wokig. tells me i need to input mi byyc address into my profile first, wich requires my pass, wich they wont accept !!   saying illegal charaxters in "MYFUCKINGPASSONSCREEN# ??

string(*) "###########" inluding illegal letters
& you atlasK ? like 5 ? you think we want to PLAY ?!?! 12:28
seriously, nobody can sing? 12:28
Aiexis: If you don't want to play, DON'T. It's not going to hurt your refund. When/if we get the coins back, we will refund.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Update:
-------

Notice:

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Update:
-------

Notice:

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
I sensed the problem while the referrals were deleted a month ago.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I wonder how long it will take to catch the thieves over at hashit?

HEY! you fucking thieves! You will get what is coming to you.

Your days are numbered.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Is this game still ongoing ? Is there one or more fuckers conducting it ?

Any sign of sleeping ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hashie, if you are reading this - I demand my free miner back, it was said it is for ever and it has to be so or else i will complain, tell everybody u r a scammer and never buy anything from you! Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

What is this ARG crap !!

Just spell it out .... what happened; will we (ever) see any of our Gen1 investment ?

Seems that 'HashIE' is unfortunately a rather immature individual; just been on chat with him/her asking for a straight answer and got told 'its no fun that way' ?

NOT the way to behave if the crime report shown is for real....

Mite just be a self printed report. Everyone can type it out .
Activity: 193

What is this ARG crap !!

Just spell it out .... what happened; will we (ever) see any of our Gen1 investment ?

Seems that 'HashIE' is unfortunately a rather immature individual; just been on chat with him/her asking for a straight answer and got told 'its no fun that way' ?

NOT the way to behave if the crime report shown is for real....
Activity: 193

What is this ARG crap !!

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
What happening to hashie.. I looked at the forums and.. saw this thread.
https://hashie.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=87&sid=08d29188cd2499fa0313dc9d690cdf8c#p87

Anyone have any idea? Why is hashie getting involved with police and law?

Probably trying to make it look like they were victims of something/someone.

Earlier in this thread Puppet created a rendering of the crime scene based on witness testimony: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9968728

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
What happening to hashie.. I looked at the forums and.. saw this thread.
https://hashie.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=87&sid=08d29188cd2499fa0313dc9d690cdf8c#p87

Anyone have any idea? Why is hashie getting involved with police and law?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
lol the website suspended with LET IT GO - FROZEN  song in there  Grin, is it sign to say goodbye?

I hate that song and movie.

Me too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
lol the website suspended with LET IT GO - FROZEN  song in there  Grin, is it sign to say goodbye?

I hate that song and movie.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
also, where is dekay? this thread could use a bit of street cred now...

I'm sure dekay was too smart to invest in this one  Grin

I made the comment knowing that, lol. it takes a bit to work through his comments but @dekay says more in short strings of txt than most around here can say in walls of txt.

edit : main point I had was that @dekay would bring perspective to this that perhaps many are missing!

Pages:
Jump to: