Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 48. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yes. pretty much all.  i had only 21 ghs amhash.   the rest was gen1

+ why would this relate to the pass issue ??

It wouldn't, it would just mean you were wasting your time with the transfer.

then whats with the "why would it work"

must be me beeing unlogic

If you need to ask why a service allowing you to transfer AMHash contracts from Hashie to AMHash wouldn't work with non-AMHash contracts then you're probably too stupid to be "investing" in stuff you find on the Internet.

ask why a service allowing you to transfer AMHash contracts from Hashie to AMHash wouldn't work with non-AMHash contracts

where te f did i ask that,  I CANT CHANGE MY PASS IS WHAT IT WAS ABOUT U **** ***** r u fing kidin me. fing READ before you type ***
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

If you need to ask why a service allowing you to transfer AMHash contracts from Hashie to AMHash wouldn't work with non-AMHash contracts then you're probably too stupid to be "investing" in stuff you find on the Internet.
gen1's are still "running" / displaying fancy numbers and graphs*.  atm.  so they cant clain thag right now

*no miners Smiley
Activity: 271
Merit: 117
why are withdrawals from the same customers funds?

Hello Ponzi

Ya I noticed this also he uses customers money for withdrawals!

Also whois information is protected and this is a big red flag especially if you have nothing to hide why don't you give us your real name Hashie and stop using Sahra as a name because that is total bullshit of a fake name

Ironically they'll never reply to the real Qs. Rather try to make a few customers happy with free miners.

Remember my warning ? If you listened to me that day, you would not have lost the money today. I have also alerted people about some other services. If you do not listen to me, you are going to get trapped again.

I am predicting that the next expected move of hashie is going to be that they'll demand the Gen1 miner's database table has been deleted, just like their reference table was. Thereby they'll gain hundreds of BTC from investors and keep working as a re-seller of AM hash.

legendary

not wokig. tells me i need to input mi byyc address into my profile first, wich requires my pass, wich they wont accept !!   saying illegal charaxters in "MYFUCKINGPASSONSCREEN# ??

string(*) "###########" inluding illegal letters

Why would it work? You only have "Gen1" remember?

too bad i had it all in GEN1

Don't try logic, it doesn't work with this type.

referring to me ? explain ?

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
not wokig. tells me i need to input mi byyc address into my profile first, wich requires my pass, wich they wont accept !!   saying illegal charaxters in "MYFUCKINGPASSONSCREEN# ??

Don't try logic, it doesn't work with this type.
legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Update:
-------
We just open the transfer process.
You can transfer your AMHash shares purchased on Hashie to AMHash.com or Havelock,please register a account and submit your request here.
https://www.amhash.com/my/index.php?act=hashie_transfer

Notice:
AMHash transferring process

Investors can transfer hashrates from Hashi.co to AMHash or Havelock.
Please follow these tips to make transferring work more efficiently:
1.Email address is the unique certificated ID.Make sure email addresses are matched between different platforms(hashie, amhash or/and havelock).
2.Check your hashrates amount on Hashie.co before applying.
3.We’ll approve applications in 24 hours.

I would like to know more about FriedCat's real identity before we get scammed by this pseudo-anonymous guy. We want a video where he is talking. It is high time he comes out in the open. A video from him describing the Hashie situation and why people should trust AM hash would suffice.

What an idiot. Look around and do your own due diligence.
Activity: 114
oh i use a simple pass there for subscribing at start... u can change it after (i did) but i dont have special characters on the new one too

i cant change mine, since it also requires your current pass. wich it doesnt accept

uhhhh... u must write to support and explain the situation...maybe because they are chinesse they have a different characters and dont accept special ones from other languages only letters and numbers

that would pretty much explain why i always get an error (current password error) when i'm trying to set an BTC address....

try using normal characters...u can change it after anyway and dont forget to write to the support asking about the problem with the special chars
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
oh i use a simple pass there for subscribing at start... u can change it after (i did) but i dont have special characters on the new one too

i cant change mine, since it also requires your current pass. wich it doesnt accept

uhhhh... u must write to support and explain the situation...maybe because they are chinesse they have a different characters and dont accept special ones from other languages only letters and numbers

that would pretty much explain why i always get an error (current password error) when i'm trying to set an BTC address....

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
@whitewhidow, same problem here using special chars...
Update:
-------
You can transfer your AMHash shares purchased on Hashie to AMHash.com or Havelock,please register a account and submit your request here.

Notice:

1.Email address is the unique certificated ID.Make sure email addresses are matched between different platforms(hashie, amhash or/and havelock).

I would like to know more about FriedCat's real identity before we get scammed by this pseudo-anonymous guy. We want a video where he is talking. It is high time he comes out in the open. A video from him describing the Hashie situation and why people should trust AM hash would suffice.

It is working, i did all the process and my Hashrate is pending of approval, within 24 hours (24 hours is what they says will take to make the transfer)

well. it seems they have an issue withthe special chars in my pass.   first time ever ..
Update:
-------

Notice:

It is working, i did all the process and my Hashrate is pending of approval, within 24 hours (24 hours is what they says will take to make the transfer)
AtlasK: Nobody has lost anywhere close to that, the _total_ amount lost is 100 btc. 12:32
Pages:
Jump to: