Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 51. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I have you retarded

Read my last post

"RETARD", I think suits you much better hasty bun.

I dont care losing 10th kid, know the risks

OOO macho! Smiley)

Mas que tu seguro niñato d mierda
jaja no creo que mucha gente able espanol y el servicio google no creo que le diga bien  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thats why people need to learn. AMHASH has 3 ways to invest: directly (safe), havelock (reputable so pretty safe), hashie.co (new company that has no proof of gen1 miners). No brainer which options people should go with and which should be avoided  Roll Eyes
In last 2 days I lost more than 30 BTC with Hashie, Hashprofit, Ltcgear and Chabatmining and I accept I know all of them was just ponzi, but still do not help myself investing on those companies. Because they were offering easy money now I am F** big times, and learnt a lesson. Do not gamble next time use your btc to buy miners directly Smiley
wow just reading this 30 Bitcoin and you not worried makes my asshole feel pain hardcore. Maybe its the fact that i am poor but i know if it was like 3 bitcoin to me " IF i had it " i would be devistated
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Sahra, it's not a shame to have technical problems but the lack of communitcation doesn't make Hashie look good. In times when cloud mining services are in trouble you got get credit with good communication and transparency.
that is really well said, unfortunately alot of this new companies see it that they need to be perfect to compete with other places. If they got trouble they rather keep quiet and play it cool in hope of fixing problem. Sadly that action like you said makes them look bad no mater how good the intention was

Hashie was playing Frozen games with us, just be clear of whats going on, it'll be much more easier to accept then how you are now beating around the bushes
Sahra, it's not a shame to have technical problems but the lack of communitcation doesn't make Hashie look good. In times when cloud mining services are in trouble you got get credit with good communication and transparency.
that is really well said, unfortunately alot of this new companies see it that they need to be perfect to compete with other places. If they got trouble they rather keep quiet and play it cool in hope of fixing problem. Sadly that action like you said makes them look bad no mater how good the intention was
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Updated on 2014-12-21

https://amhash.com/hashie/index.php

AMHASH3 IPO ended on the 22nd I think. So they might be missing a couple of days worth of data.

well thats okay then

Yes but if you purchased from the market after that date you should at least get a screen shot of your current miners from Hashie.

That's right, I didn't think of marketplace. There might be some screwed Amhash customers not just Gen1. Not sure if Amhash will be able to make everyone happy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Updated on 2014-12-21

AMHASH3 IPO ended on the 22nd I think. So they might be missing a couple of days worth of data.

well thats okay then

Yes but if you purchased from the market after that date you should at least get a screen shot of your current miners from Hashie.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Updated on 2014-12-21

well thats okay then
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Updated on 2014-12-21

legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Activity: 616
Activity: 434
I've been with Hashie since they first started they always acted very professionally so if it all was part of their game then they played it very well, I think we all have to admit that if none of the admins, bbit or Hashie (real or not), have by now come on here to offer an explanation then they have screwed us.

Hopefully amhash will honour the contracts like they say however I notice there list of ownership says last updated 21 Dec so there will still be quite a loss, its the people who bought into the Firehashers the last days that have been properly screwed over Sad
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What is the reason to replace mining operation with a game? 1:06
Why not launching a new site instead of using this service? 1:06
jawitech: because the ARG is about Hashie, if you solve it you find out what caused Hashie to suspend operations. 1:09
this is just how I cope with a disaster that went on :/ 1:10

Thanks Jawitech

You're welcome.

Btw, the so called "Admin" is back online.
Activity: 154
People at Hashie were also happy till yesterday.

AMhash is one of only 5 cloudmining services I have labeled as 'legit', scoring zero points on my ponzi scale
Hashie Gen 1 has been labeled ponzi from the start with 6 out of 7 points on my ponzi scale.
Their names may contain several common letters, but thats about all they share.

(Mind you, being "legit" is something very different from being "profitable", as witnessed by the fact cryptx and cex.io also score high marks on my ponzi scale, yet its difficult to imagine many of their customers are happy. Ive never believed in (cloud)mining since the dawn of asics, and I never will, so my ultimate bitcoin investment recommendation remains a cold wallet investment)

Do you have a link to your legit list.

Check his signature
Activity: 518

[/quote]

i can tell u the summary: all scam, amhash legit, follow the link and you will see Cheesy
Activity: 154

AMhash is one of only 5 cloudmining services I have labeled as 'legit', scoring zero points on my ponzi scale
Hashie Gen 1 has been labeled ponzi from the start with 6 out of 7 points on my ponzi scale.

(Mind you, being "legit" is something very different from being "profitable", as witnessed by the fact cryptx and cex.io also score high marks on my ponzi scale, yet its difficult to imagine many of their customers are happy. Ive never believed in (cloud)mining since the dawn of asics, and I never will, so my ultimate bitcoin investment recommendation remains a cold wallet investment)

Activity: 518

i read all this guy post on cloudmining and he tells some serious stuff and not shilling. i suggest u buy amhash - its the most profitable and legit cloudmining over there (or here) amhash will roi in a few month or in half a year and since it is legit it will be worth more that holding bitcoins Tongue  Tongue  Tongue
p.s. GAW ''Based on wider context: more suspicious than a nun squatting in a cucumber field'' - nuns dont do that - any relation to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798625.240  Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: