Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 71. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Anybody knows what we are waiing for. My AmHash are not mining BTC anymore. What is tomorow? Anybody know already?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Im in the USA, I logged into antpool, I dont see any workers anywhere, I clicked on worker 'tab' but no workers listed. See no option to add a worker.

Workers are created automatically. You have to start mining using your_username.worker_name and it will show up.

There are no workers anywhere created automatically when bought from the market on hashnest. Does not apply to the UMISOO farm or something?

Sorry for confusion, I don't know about the Hashnest part. I know that if I want to mine on Antpool I use user-dot-worker, but I only tried it with a physical miner. Not sure how Hashnest works.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Im in the USA, I logged into antpool, I dont see any workers anywhere, I clicked on worker 'tab' but no workers listed. See no option to add a worker.

Workers are created automatically. You have to start mining using your_username.worker_name and it will show up.

There are no workers anywhere created automatically when bought from the market on hashnest. Does not apply to the UMISOO farm or something?
legendary

legendary
So, I got a question ...
Im curious, and realize that all cloud services are pretty much a risk of being frauds but....
Between buying amhash on havelockinvestments vs hashie... what the difference as far as risk?
I guess what Im wondering are both providers as equally tied to the AM hardware?
Or is hashie or havelock more at risk than the other of randomly disappearing in the future?

I believe that Amhash should be able to honor their commitment even if either havelock or hashie disappear, although I don't know what would be the specific procedure in such case. Do they have a full list of their customers? How would they verify their identities?

Yeah, cloud mining is scary as hell ... but its becoming my only option to keep 'mining' as elec costs for cloud vs what I pay in elec is much less for cloud.
But, putting in a decent amount of BTC to even reputable cloud providers is freaky... =(
Yeah it always is a risk i personally use cex.io, hashnest, havelock, cloudminr and hashie . I only see hashnest and cex.io that show you the live miner updates and let you plug in your miners to pool. I had gaw before but i wont go into it lol

Hrm... Im tryin out hashnest too, I dont see an option anywhere to point to a pool of ur choice...

on the hashnest.com website when you are logged in you will see it on top. On my screen i see it say " antpool " when you click it you will be taken to a page to login and create a worker name then point worker to it. I dont know if page shows different for different region users i am in usa

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
im happy, already earned 10% of my investment in a few days and bitcoin difficulty is going down Smiley
This isn't just a buy and hold mining service, you can also sell it, if you don't want to mine anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Is there an RTA for these miner mods, and will they only be for hashie's generation miners?  Or for AMHash as well?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
So, I got a question ...
Im curious, and realize that all cloud services are pretty much a risk of being frauds but....
Between buying amhash on havelockinvestments vs hashie... what the difference as far as risk?
I guess what Im wondering are both providers as equally tied to the AM hardware?
Or is hashie or havelock more at risk than the other of randomly disappearing in the future?

I believe that Amhash should be able to honor their commitment even if either havelock or hashie disappear, although I don't know what would be the specific procedure in such case. Do they have a full list of their customers? How would they verify their identities?

Yeah, cloud mining is scary as hell ... but its becoming my only option to keep 'mining' as elec costs for cloud vs what I pay in elec is much less for cloud.
But, putting in a decent amount of BTC to even reputable cloud providers is freaky... =(

There are other options, you can buy a miner and have it hosted somewhere with cheap electricity. It's better than a cloud since you have full control. You still need to trust the host to some extent though.

yeah i dont know about that have shipping to wait for and every company i seen to offer hosting wants like 0.15$ or more. I would have to find some one that is established, insured and maybe in the usa so can be close to me. I seen one that offer i think like 0.11$ kw but you had to pay like 12 or 18 months upfront dont remember the site.
So, I got a question ...

Yeah it always is a risk i personally use cex.io, hashnest, havelock, cloudminr and hashie . I only see hashnest and cex.io that show you the live miner updates and let you plug in your miners to pool. I had gaw before but i wont go into it lol

Hrm... Im tryin out hashnest too, I dont see an option anywhere to point to a pool of ur choice...

on the hashnest.com website when you are logged in you will see it on top. On my screen i see it say " antpool " when you click it you will be taken to a page to login and create a worker name then point worker to it. I dont know if page shows different for different region users i am in usa
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Site is down at this moment i see

Hashie site is not down. I just went there and logged in.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Site is down at this moment i see
legendary
So, I got a question ...

There are other options, you can buy a miner and have it hosted somewhere with cheap electricity. It's better than a cloud since you have full control. You still need to trust the host to some extent though.

True, but yeah like u said, ur still trusting someone w/ ur crap, whether its physical assets or BTC...
Then theres shipping n stuff.... really makes it not worth it ..
legendary
So, I got a question ...

legendary
So, I got a question ...

So, I got a question ...

legendary
So, I got a question ...

legendary
So, I got a question ...

legendary
So, I got a question ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
still waiting for the miners mods.

got near 60 ghs here .
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
would be nice makes it a good time to mine if diff drops or plateaus
Pages:
Jump to: