Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 68. (Read 160439 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Nah.. 30 weeks or 40 weeks is nothing to me. Playing with bitcoin for about two years. Starting out with zero, end with three dollars now.. Yeah.. three dollars.. :L .

That's... INFINITE ROI  Grin
lol infinite ROI that is good made me laugh spit out my drink, but i guess in a sense you are correct since you did not buy anything with your own money but good lord willing to wait so long is crazy

What is 'Infinite ROI' ? Anyway.. good/free things are worth waiting.. two years, 3 dollars! Great? You might be laughing now.. :L .

ROI is your gain divided by initial investment. Since your initial investment was zero... well, technically your ROI is undefined, but "infinite" sounds better.

I'm not laughing, I actually admire your persistence. Keep it up!

Thanks! I will keep it up! I did some Google search on 'ROI' and I can't seem to find any explanation better than your. Thanks for explaining to me!:)
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Nah.. 30 weeks or 40 weeks is nothing to me. Playing with bitcoin for about two years. Starting out with zero, end with three dollars now.. Yeah.. three dollars.. :L .

lol infinite ROI that is good made me laugh spit out my drink, but i guess in a sense you are correct since you did not buy anything with your own money but good lord willing to wait so long is crazy

What is 'Infinite ROI' ? Anyway.. good/free things are worth waiting.. two years, 3 dollars! Great? You might be laughing now.. :L .

ROI is your gain divided by initial investment. Since your initial investment was zero... well, technically your ROI is undefined, but "infinite" sounds better.

I'm not laughing, I actually admire your persistence. Keep it up!
legendary

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

First of all, there is no shred of evidence hashie has any hashrate of themselves ("gen 1"), as far as Im concerned its a pure mining ponzi. No surprise its "difficult" for them to  make pools user selectable.

Secondly cgminer has a load balancing feature built-in:
http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/README

check load balance and quota. Far from costing 40%, I found that balancing the load over multiple pools marginally increased overall performance.

Which service allow you to choose the pool you are mining?

legendary

legendary
How long would the free 10 GH/s last? I registered on Hashie yesterday and received my 10 GH/s today..

It's yours forever. You can't withdraw your earnings unless you buy something.

Would buying another miner using the mined Bitcoin (from free GH/s) count?

Yes, I think so, but it will take a long time to earn that much.
when i had free miner took me like 3 weeks i think to get enough to buy 2 ghs lol but since minimal is like 20 i guess i have to wait like 30 weeks haha  Roll Eyes

30 Weeks to buy 20 GH/s? Hmm.. seem long but.. worth it. Dont you agree?

Two days, and I mined 0.00011616 BTC! Well.. it is better than playing at Freebitco.in.. LoL!
LOL i will give you props and also bust out laughing if you do the 30 weeks to be able to buy 20 GHS minimal required ghs for free without having to spend any bitcoin of your own. Now keep in mind iff diffculty rises may be like 1 year or may be less if drops never know but still funny

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I talked with Sahra about this in several PMs.  Hashie has already worked out a time-slice mechanism, to the extent that they know there will be a 4% increase in cost associated with time slicing because miners cannot instantly switch like CPUs can so there is a need for extra capacity to handle the time slicing (all of this had already been figured out by Hashie a month or so before when they promised the feature would be coming soon).

Not sure why it hasn't been introduced yet.  Would love to have it now to mine Paycoin.  

Do you mind if I chuckle?

First of all, there is no shred of evidence hashie has any hashrate of themselves ("gen 1"), as far as Im concerned its a pure mining ponzi. No surprise its "difficult" for them to  make pools user selectable.

Secondly cgminer has a load balancing feature built-in:
http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/README

check load balance and quota. Far from costing 40%, I found that balancing the load over multiple pools marginally increased overall performance.
Smiley so, any comment from hashie maybe about pointing to pools? or at least about miner mods? 

Did you already contact them? Usually the faster way to get a reply.
i would agree with you 100% if i ever got reply but in all honesty i only asked them 1 time now if someone else has asked and got reply feel free to post answer on here for rest of us  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Smiley so, any comment from hashie maybe about pointing to pools? or at least about miner mods? 

Did you already contact them? Usually the faster way to get a reply.
How long would the free 10 GH/s last? I registered on Hashie yesterday and received my 10 GH/s today..

when i had free miner took me like 3 weeks i think to get enough to buy 2 ghs lol but since minimal is like 20 i guess i have to wait like 30 weeks haha  Roll Eyes

Two days, and I mined 0.00011616 BTC! Well.. it is better than playing at Freebitco.in.. LoL!
LOL i will give you props and also bust out laughing if you do the 30 weeks to be able to buy 20 GHS minimal required ghs for free without having to spend any bitcoin of your own. Now keep in mind iff diffculty rises may be like 1 year or may be less if drops never know but still funny
legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Obviously a couple of issues with pool choice is that you would need to own blocks of hashrate matching the hardware capacity, and pay maintenance fees out of pocket (because revenue goes directly to you and the provider can't take a cut), so it basically becomes hardware hosting.

No need for blocks of fixed hashrate, you could spread the hashrate of a single miner over as many pools/workers as you want. Just count the submitted shares, and switch whenever appropriate. Or do simple time slicing.

As for maintenance fees, these can be paid up front if the contract is for a reasonable fixed duration,  many cloud providers do that already anyway. Then there is no problem pointing it to any pool you want.

I talked with Sahra about this in several PMs.  Hashie has already worked out a time-slice mechanism, to the extent that they know there will be a 4% increase in cost associated with time slicing because miners cannot instantly switch like CPUs can so there is a need for extra capacity to handle the time slicing (all of this had already been figured out by Hashie a month or so before when they promised the feature would be coming soon).

Not sure why it hasn't been introduced yet.  Would love to have it now to mine Paycoin. 
legendary

Can the free miner be sold in the market ?

No.

no the free miner cant be sold in market even if you have bought ghs and try to sell them they wont allow you to sell the free 10ghs so you will always have the 10ghs. Maybe after 20 years will make 1 bitcoin lol

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

legendary

legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: