Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 69. (Read 160439 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
How long would the free 10 GH/s last? I registered on Hashie yesterday and received my 10 GH/s today..
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Smiley so, any comment from hashie maybe about pointing to pools? or at least about miner mods? 

How about any evidence of the existence of these miners (gen 1) at all?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Smiley so, any comment from hashie maybe about pointing to pools? or at least about miner mods? 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
What other services you can choose to point your miners?

AFAIK, currently only cex.io and nicehash.
Not even sure about cex.io. Can someone confirm?

Cex mines only on their own pool (ghash.io). Nicehash is not quite a "cloud" service, you rent hashrate from third-party rig owners, so NH is just a broker.

Bitmain (Umisoo) allows to chose pools for their hosted hardware, but probably not for the "per GH/s" cloud (HashNest) - I don't own that so don't know for sure.

Obviously a couple of issues with pool choice is that you would need to own blocks of hashrate matching the hardware capacity, and pay maintenance fees out of pocket (because revenue goes directly to you and the provider can't take a cut), so it basically becomes hardware hosting.
yeah would be nice and umisoo does not allow change i can vouch for that as i ghs with them as well
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
No need for blocks of fixed hashrate, you could spread the hashrate of a single miner over as many pools/workers as you want. Just count the submitted shares, and switch whenever appropriate. Or do simple time slicing.

I don't think that would be as simple or as accurate as you make it sound. At least not to the level of 1 or 10 GH/s, which seem to be the common denominations of hashrate in clouds. Splitting a 2 TH/s miner into 100 GH/s pieces - maybe, but with the vastly varying pool difficulties and depending on how pools report hashrate there still might be trouble in getting users to understand how it works.
legendary
Obviously a couple of issues with pool choice is that you would need to own blocks of hashrate matching the hardware capacity, and pay maintenance fees out of pocket (because revenue goes directly to you and the provider can't take a cut), so it basically becomes hardware hosting.

No need for blocks of fixed hashrate, you could spread the hashrate of a single miner over as many pools/workers as you want. Just count the submitted shares, and switch whenever appropriate. Or do simple time slicing.

As for maintenance fees, these can be paid up front if the contract is for a reasonable fixed duration,  many cloud providers do that already anyway. Then there is no problem pointing it to any pool you want.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Cex mines only on their own pool (ghash.io). Nicehash is not quite a "cloud" service, you rent hashrate from third-party rig owners, so NH is just a broker.

Bitmain (Umisoo) allows to chose pools for their hosted hardware, but probably not for the "per GH/s" cloud (HashNest) - I don't own that so don't know for sure.

legendary

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hey, what about miner mods?  Huh shouldn't they be here already ? Smiley Roll Eyes
and what about pointing the hashpower to our selected pool, there were talks about it here but nothing happened, are there any plans on this or after amhash reselling all other things got abandoned? Shocked Wink

I am starting to get disappointed about this too.  Without ability to point to my own pools, I will get out.

I am starting to get disappointed about this too.  Without ability to point to my own pools, I will get out.

It's too bad there isn't a cloud mining outfit where you could rent hashing power and point it at the pool of your choice. Sure, you can rent a rig or a small farm, but it's usually only for a short period of time.
that would be a AWESOME IDEA but i doubt we will ever find anything like that or i may be wrong never know what the futures holds for us  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io

It's too bad there isn't a cloud mining outfit where you could rent hashing power and point it at the pool of your choice. Sure, you can rent a rig or a small farm, but it's usually only for a short period of time.
hey, what about miner mods?  Huh shouldn't they be here already ? Smiley Roll Eyes
and what about pointing the hashpower to our selected pool, there were talks about it here but nothing happened, are there any plans on this or after amhash reselling all other things got abandoned? Shocked Wink

i thought the mods had been pushed back to mid january? I might be thinking og gaw stuff but i was pretty sure it was for hashie. If i am wrong but the mod date already passed Sarah " hashie " needs to get on here and tell us something. I really dont worry got most stuff on havelock minimal on hashie.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

still waiting for confirmation on this too, id really like to try this one tho

Regards,
Erwin
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
hey, what about miner mods?  Huh shouldn't they be here already ? Smiley Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Hi, i would like some help here..

I'm planning to purchase 15-20btc worth on hashie, been trying it with small amounts and it seems to be going on fine so far.

The thing is , i need some help with some calculation.  

Could someone here let me know how much would 15-20btc make me daily (minus fees) ? Would appreciate the help : ) TQ

No offense but you should at least try to do your own math and maybe then ask to double check if you're unsure. 15-20 BTC is a lot of money, would you really trust some random interwebs posters to give you an investment advice?

Besides if you already have small amounts then just multiply that and you'll have you numbers.

If you have a specific question - feel free to ask.

i did say i need some help with calculations, is it wrong to ask ? what's the community in this forum for then ? and by small i mean really small, it will be easier if there's a daily log of payouts
https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator  i checked with this site, but i'm not sure if the calculations are correct.

You used a calculator - great. What did you input, what results did you get? Post the numbers or a screenshot and we can start with that.
LOL moon dont be a dick maybe he sold everything including calculator to get all that bitcoin. In any case i would love to help with calculations but i am sure if i get even 1 digit wrong then i wont hear end of it lol.

they should rename this forum to trolltalk instead of bitcointalk!
i can think of many names to rename it to that would maybe be one of the nicer ones. In any case i was messing with moon so i reworded the quote so you dont get all worked up. In any case have a good weekend dont party to much  Cool

nah not worked up, just stating the fact. anyways, moon has already helped me out. have a great weekend too. cheers

I'm planning to purchase 15-20btc worth on hashie, been trying it with small amounts and it seems to be going on fine so far.

Could someone here let me know how much would 15-20btc make me daily (minus fees) ? Would appreciate the help : ) TQ

No offense but you should at least try to do your own math and maybe then ask to double check if you're unsure. 15-20 BTC is a lot of money, would you really trust some random interwebs posters to give you an investment advice?

Besides if you already have small amounts then just multiply that and you'll have you numbers.

i did say i need some help with calculations, is it wrong to ask ? what's the community in this forum for then ? and by small i mean really small, it will be easier if there's a daily log of payouts
https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator  i checked with this site, but i'm not sure if the calculations are correct.

You used a calculator - great. What did you input, what results did you get? Post the numbers or a screenshot and we can start with that.
LOL moon dont be a dick maybe he sold everything including calculator to get all that bitcoin. In any case i would love to help with calculations but i am sure if i get even 1 digit wrong then i wont hear end of it lol.

i can think of many names to rename it to that would maybe be one of the nicer ones. In any case i was messing with moon so i reworded the quote so you dont get all worked up. In any case have a good weekend dont party to much  Cool

LOL moon dont be a dick maybe he sold everything including calculator to get all that bitcoin " A JOKE dont get worked up please ". In any case i would love to help with calculations but i am sure if i get even 1 digit wrong then i wont hear end of it lol and besides i dont like calculators  Tongue

http://prntscr.com/5g8wlz   here's the printscreen of it .. .is it accurate ?

Looks about right. Keep in mind that the calculator is estimating 1.5% difficulty decrease - that might not happen, and in the long run it will probably rise, so every two weeks your income might go down.

Now you need to subtract maintenance costs. For AMHASH it's $1.551 per day per TH/s.

okay thats cool , thanks for the info.
can you send me your address? i'll send you a small tip . cheers
Pages:
Jump to: