Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 67. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I myself am interested to hear a 100% confirmed answer. Please do keep us posted on the progress of this to confirm if it is true or just a rumor that busted.

Original reply was:

"We are open to integrating sponsored altcoins on Hashie. We can integrate an altcoin as a funding source and withdrawal option for 5 BTC."

Try to contact Sahra via support ticket, she's not very active here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
well i went to the site to see what i could read on there but was some unknow language to me so i was like nevermind lol. I did try to find a translate to english or spanish but found nothing

haha same here. I was like what the heck is this Tongue

Still cool to see it there.

BTW: Hashie (sarah)  any chance we can re-buy hashie power through  XPY/paycoin ? Love to buy more with it Wink
i dont think they will allow that but now i am curious george about the answer you will get to your request. I dont have any paycoins but i am sure other people do on here  Undecided

I was told they would accept altcoins for payments and withdrawals but only as sponsored version which costs 5 BTC as one-time payment. Shouldn't be a problem for GAW.

This would be great. Look forward to hearing more for sure.
I myself am interested to hear a 100% confirmed answer. Please do keep us posted on the progress of this to confirm if it is true or just a rumor that busted.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
well i went to the site to see what i could read on there but was some unknow language to me so i was like nevermind lol. I did try to find a translate to english or spanish but found nothing

BTW: Hashie (sarah)  any chance we can re-buy hashie power through  XPY/paycoin ? Love to buy more with it Wink
i dont think they will allow that but now i am curious george about the answer you will get to your request. I dont have any paycoins but i am sure other people do on here  Undecided

I was told they would accept altcoins for payments and withdrawals but only as sponsored version which costs 5 BTC as one-time payment. Shouldn't be a problem for GAW.

This would be great. Look forward to hearing more for sure.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Activity: 616
Darkangel, it´s from the No Agenda Podcast

by Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak

http://www.noagendashow.com/

DDOS or maintenance?  Grin
I would personally say maybe they doing maintenance since they doing changes. I really hope they not ddos but in this day in age you never know. Maybe someone hashie watched that movie " the interview " so now they being attacked lol

LOL i am not sure where you found this picture but i liked it so much i had to get a copy of it just to print out. Going to put it as my work motivation poster on mondays haha  Wink
Activity: 616
I would personally say maybe they doing maintenance since they doing changes. I really hope they not ddos but in this day in age you never know. Maybe someone hashie watched that movie " the interview " so now they being attacked lol

Activity: 532
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
For those of you who are curious, as I was, how far bitcoin would have to drop (at the current difficulty) before the AMHash miners were no longer profitable thereby ending the contracts...

I came up with about $122.

Much more good news about bitcoin and we just might see the price drop that far.
mmm so you came up with $122.00 bitcoin price for miners to not be worth it? If this is true and i can buy 3 bitcoins for the price of 1 now then i can imagine how much hash i can buy and pray for rebound lol  Lips sealed
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
For those of you who are curious, as I was, how far bitcoin would have to drop (at the current difficulty) before the AMHash miners were no longer profitable thereby ending the contracts...

I came up with about $122.

Much more good news about bitcoin and we just might see the price drop that far.
lol i forgot about the gen 1's guess hashie do have their own miners..

Icon

Yes, this is correct ^^ . People always forget!  Grin
its ok people always sforget the good positive things most of time but tend to always remember the stuff that screws us over. Lol but for real we all have to wait and see about goodies  Wink
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
lol i forgot about the gen 1's guess hashie do have their own miners..

Icon
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
as fair as miner mods, "if that means mining alt coins or something" unless i am mistaken "and i have been before.." hashie is just a front end to amhash, meaning they are not technically mining anything just receiving daily payouts like we over at hackelock users are. Meaning they  "Hashie" has no control on what/when something is getting mined.

Icon

Huh? I thought the miner mkds were to be released for hashie's own generation miners?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
as far as miner mods, "if that means mining alt coins or something" unless i am mistaken "and i have been known to before.." hashie is just a front end to amhash, meaning they are not technically mining anything just receiving daily payouts like we over at havelock users are. Meaning they  "Hashie" has no control on what/when something is getting mined.

Icon
Pages:
Jump to: