Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 85. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Sahra, please check your PM .. my account is gone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Ok, then the best way to use your service is to get a free miner, wait until it generates enough btc to buy a minimal payed miner, buy it, and continue to withdraw profit once in a while without paying you a single satoshi from pocket. I am going to try this right now.

Fortunately we have minimum order limits (which we can and will raise if necessary) to prevent this exact scenario.

-Sahra
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
You "free" miner promo is created to be abused. If you don't fix this, you will end up losing all our money. Free miner should be given for a limited time, for example such that it generates enough btc to pay for 10-20% of minimal payed miner cost. Withdrawal restrictions should also be applied for a limited time to payed miner owners. Long term clients have to be able to sell their last miner on market, collect btc and quit.

Until these issues are fixed, I am not going to invest into your company any satoshi.

We certainly aren't going to lose 'all your money'. The free miner accounting is all performed separately, and the payouts we make for the free miner is accounted for as a marketing expense (it's not covered by paid miners or anything).

We're actively monitoring abuse on our platform and will take all necessary action to protect Hashie and our users if we need to.

-Sahra

Ok, then the best way to use your service is to get a free miner, wait until it generates enough btc to buy a minimal payed miner, buy it, and continue to withdraw profit once in a while without paying you a single satoshi from pocket. I am going to try this right now.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Great news however to be competitive with havelock you NEED to lower the market sell fees. Sure withdrawals and some features are better on hashie.co however the fee difference (0.4%) to 9% + about $1.1 is ridiculous.

They have said when you can sell AMHASH on the market the fees will be different
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
You "free" miner promo is created to be abused. If you don't fix this, you will end up losing all our money. Free miner should be given for a limited time, for example such that it generates enough btc to pay for 10-20% of minimal payed miner cost. Withdrawal restrictions should also be applied for a limited time to payed miner owners. Long term clients have to be able to sell their last miner on market, collect btc and quit.

Until these issues are fixed, I am not going to invest into your company any satoshi.

We certainly aren't going to lose 'all your money'. The free miner accounting is all performed separately, and the payouts we make for the free miner is accounted for as a marketing expense (it's not covered by paid miners or anything).

We're actively monitoring abuse on our platform and will take all necessary action to protect Hashie and our users if we need to.

-Sahra
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
what on earth are you talking about " abuse " they need to lower the sell fees period. It is hard to abuse something where you cant even do anything till you buy something lets look at the following.

i want to say hi in chat ....   You must purchase a miner before you can talk in chat. Buy a miner here

i want to take btc out from free miner ..........   

In order to withdraw, you must own at least one purchased miner. Purchase a miner here.

The minimum withdraw amount is 0.0012 BTC. A 0.0002 BTC fee will be subtracted from the amount.

Huh  so please tell me where is there room to exploit them lol if they make you buy anything before they give you anything. That would be like me going to a shoe store and telling them the buy one get one offer is up for abuse. Look at the suit company jos a bank they always have like buy 1 get 2 or 3 free
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Great news however to be competitive with havelock you NEED to lower the market sell fees. Sure withdrawals and some features are better on hashie.co however the fee difference (0.4%) to 9% + about $1.1 is ridiculous.

I agree the Sell fees are way too high on Hashie but i think they do this to prevent people from selling and encourage holding.

One of the reasons is to prevent abuse of the free miner promo, we won't reveal more details.

legendary
Activity: 924

I agree the Sell fees are way too high on Hashie but i think they do this to prevent people from selling and encourage holding.

One of the reasons is to prevent abuse of the free miner promo, we won't reveal more details.

Thats ok but to make it more reasonable eliminate the fixed one at a minimum. This will encourage the smaller fish to sell. Id say maybe 10% fee no flat fee. Although for me to switch from havelock the fees would have to drop to 5% or less just so my coin isnt tied up if i do need it
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Sahrah,

if you own both Gen1 and AMhash miners will you get 1 or 2 payouts?

I think you'll get both payouts...
Activity: 76
Sahrah,

if you own both Gen1 and AMhash miners will you get 1 or 2 payouts?
Activity: 182
I got double the money i have spended only with referrals.

since i have not lost money till the moment i will start doing some investments.
Activity: 112
We confirm Hashie.co is our official seller, AMHash will be responsible for real hasharate and daily dividends payments.

AMHash Team

Nice Partnership with amhash.

i'm really curious about the generation one miners, are they gonna be cheaper? u got in mind gen2 miners will be able to pointed to preferred pool?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Thanks for the best mining site.
I love you site!

Thanks Salmen! Thanks for being a customer.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
Thanks for the best mining site.
I love you site!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
So.... what is the difference between buying a 1st Generation Miner from Hashie and an AMHash Miner (except the fees and cost)

That we know one of them really exists ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
So i am just wondering about something with hashie. Will they also offer scrypt based cloud mining or are they ever planning to implement it and time in the future to their services offered? I am trying to find another form to diversify scrypt cloud mining with something at good price and not price rape and good reputation with low fees.  Cool
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Edit: Overall I'm disappointed that they are becoming a reseller. I already have AMHASH1 so this cuts down the number a diversification options for me.

I agree with you, also AMHASH can not be directed to an specific pool (please correct me if I'm wrong), so just a question @hashie.
Generation 2 won't be able to have the feature you previously announced of pointing your power to a custom pool? Or this feature is out of your plans?

Thank You
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Just keep in mind that you can buy AMHASH1 on Havelock for 0.00119 currently. Not that it's a huge difference, and Hashie certainly offers some benefits, like auto-rebuy, but you can expect Havelock price to be more reflective of real market value so make sure to check it out before buying.

Edit: Overall I'm disappointed that they are becoming a reseller. I already have AMHASH1 so this cuts down the number a diversification options for me.
Pages:
Jump to: