Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread - page 11. (Read 659736 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
November 25, 2020, 02:49:19 AM
When Hashnest will fix daily payout?Huh
Activity: 400
Merit: 13
November 25, 2020, 01:23:29 AM
Dear early birds of Z15 and RX590,

Free electricity power has been credited to your accounts, please check. (2000 kWh per Z15, 200 kWh per RX590)

If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us via [email protected]

Thank you for your kind support. Happy mining!

HashNest
25 November, 2020
November 24, 2020, 10:03:34 PM
Dear users,

Thank you for your kind patience.

The power of our mining farm has been restored on Beijing time 24 Nov, 5.30pm. Payouts of S19 Pro, S19, S17, Z15 and K5 will be allocated today. Due to testing the new transformer,  Z11 and U6 need a few more days to be online. GPU rigs are not affected.

Thank you for kind understanding.

HashNest
25 November, 2020
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
November 24, 2020, 02:36:47 AM
Anything we can do similar to GAW / Josh Garza / Paycoin ?
The forum community came together, took a couple years, but some justice was at least obtained.

All justice regulated by clause 9.6 for (ZEC miners) or 11.5 (for others) of "Tenancy, Hashrates Hosting and Trading Service Agreement":

"Mining may be interrupted by power supply issue in mining farm, network issue, miners repair or other problems, we will inform our users and recovery it as soon as possible. Users may suffer revenue losses during replacement of mining farm, moving miners, etc., we will not compensate for it"
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
November 24, 2020, 01:27:28 AM
Anything we can do similar to GAW / Josh Garza / Paycoin ?
The forum community came together, took a couple years, but some justice was at least obtained.
Activity: 504
November 23, 2020, 03:00:04 PM
zec pumped nicely,...now we just wait miners to come back somehow,... Roll Eyes
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
November 22, 2020, 04:24:04 AM
Another week has passed and no payments arrive on the Z11. Now I am convinced that it will never come again. Unfortunately I will not get back my invested $. I believe that even asking for an exchange with Z15 the answer will be no. Now I don't want to pass as a racist, but it is a typical Chinese product, ineffective, incorrect, without help. My latest investment with Chinese. They sell poor quality products with promises of high income and then they are unreliable.
On facebook they boast that you have AUM 10 billion dollars, so why don't they help who was penalized by their minig farm with fair trade? The days of blackouts soon surpass those where their miners worked.
I apologize to other bitcointalk users for my outburst, but now after a long time it is necessary.
November 19, 2020, 11:58:38 PM
Even today no payment, I start to think that Z11 will never get back and I will never see my money again.

Sadly looks that way right now with silence and so many broken promises.

Due to relocation delay, your Z11 payout has been affected, Z11 miners will be online around 15 Nov. All the info are from mining farm and logistics, we just update the info to users. You can see the mining difficulty has decreased a lot, many miners are facing the same challenge as us, miners are stuck on the way or cannot be online inmediately.
November 19, 2020, 01:11:19 PM
Even today no payment, I start to think that Z11 will never get back and I will never see my money again.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 19, 2020, 10:57:06 AM
Hello everyone!
My auestion is about pacmic 2020

If i use the formula on hashnest site : BTC profit = Unpaid principal USD * 0.0462% / current exchange rate i get infinite numbers of payouts. So have hashnest minimum payout?
What happens after the investment amount will paid? How to calculate what profit i'll get if BTC has stable price and stable difficulty?

Profit (BTC)=Unpaid principal (USD) * 0.0462% / BTC prevailing exchange rate

Everyday the remaining payout after the profit is paid will count towards the principal payment. After each principal payment is made, the amount is subtracted from the amount of remaining principal.
Within 365 days from the date of purchase, the contract expires at the moment that the principal has been paid back in full.
So my profit is the differenc between ammount which i'll receive after 365 days and my initial deposit, Right?
Activity: 27
November 19, 2020, 05:45:14 AM
Welp hashnest never fails to surprise me, and today's surprise is nada, zip, zero 24 days without payouts, o and on top now a 94% maintenance fee, G's thanks there hashnest for failing yet again. Roll Eyes

Icon

As i saw previously, when asics not enabled calculations are showing wrong profitabilty too. But days without payouts it's real pain and seems in new hashnest's advertistment signs and banners should be some footnote like:
* - annual = 425 days (365 + 60 days of offlines and blackouts)
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
November 18, 2020, 11:56:03 PM
Welp hashnest never fails to surprise me, and today's surprise is nada, zip, zero 24 days without payouts, o and on top now a 94% maintenance fee, G's thanks there hashnest for failing yet again. Roll Eyes

Icon
November 17, 2020, 02:51:34 PM
Has anyone noticed they are waiting just right before the zcash having.. to turn on the z11 miners.. Roll Eyes

https://www.nicehash.com/countdown/ZEC-halving-2020-11-17-12:00

Icon

Sorry we are not, we are waiting to be online. Rigs are not online, we cannot make money, we are more anxious than you.
Update from mining farm, Z11 rigs may online this week.
If this is true then I apologize, I know things have not been easy and many new challengers are here in 2020.

Though in the online mining world, when long times without payment start happening, it always ends very badly, sadly.

If the Z15's are stable, perhaps offer a Z11 to Z15 trade in.
Free's up spots for Z15s which make more money for both parties due to efficiency and uptime.

This might be good, but they never will because they have too much Z11 in stock and because Z15 now sells better.
I have invested a lot of money in Z11 and bought many miners through antminer in the past, have been using hashnest since it was born and have never done such an operation.

That is true, good point.
November 17, 2020, 02:02:23 PM
Has anyone noticed they are waiting just right before the zcash having.. to turn on the z11 miners.. Roll Eyes

Icon

Sorry we are not, we are waiting to be online. Rigs are not online, we cannot make money, we are more anxious than you.
If this is true then I apologize, I know things have not been easy and many new challengers are here in 2020.

Though in the online mining world, when long times without payment start happening, it always ends very badly, sadly.

Free's up spots for Z15s which make more money for both parties due to efficiency and uptime.

This might be good, but they never will because they have too much Z11 in stock and because Z15 now sells better.
I have invested a lot of money in Z11 and bought many miners through antminer in the past, have been using hashnest since it was born and have never done such an operation.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
November 17, 2020, 04:36:27 AM
Z11 should be online again since November 10th. today is november 16th !!!
November 16, 2020, 11:08:02 PM

Icon

Activity: 504
November 16, 2020, 12:20:11 PM
today some other news hit, ...now im little scared, if they dont come back soon with alt miners....https://www.coindesk.com/chinese-miners-struggle-to-pay-for-electricity
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
November 16, 2020, 11:55:08 AM
Z15 might work well, but still cant trade hashrate with it Sad

Icon

November 16, 2020, 07:31:11 AM
Hello everyone!

If i use the formula on hashnest site : BTC profit = Unpaid principal USD * 0.0462% / current exchange rate i get infinite numbers of payouts. So have hashnest minimum payout?
What happens after the investment amount will paid? How to calculate what profit i'll get if BTC has stable price and stable difficulty?

Right now things are not looking good as they have been having issues with properly paying out.
I am not sure as far as the Pacmic 2020 goes, but currently it would be unwise to invest into this company until they respond to current issues.

BTC rig like S19 pro and S19 are working well, they are brand new rigs and not affected. Z15 also works well.
November 16, 2020, 07:29:28 AM
Hello everyone!

Profit (BTC)=Unpaid principal (USD) * 0.0462% / BTC prevailing exchange rate

Everyday the remaining payout after the profit is paid will count towards the principal payment. After each principal payment is made, the amount is subtracted from the amount of remaining principal.
Within 365 days from the date of purchase, the contract expires at the moment that the principal has been paid back in full.
Pages:
Jump to: