Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHNEST Discussion and Support Thread - page 10. (Read 659734 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
December 06, 2020, 03:42:54 PM
Anyone getting full payments now for Z11 and such ?
Does the maintenance fee seem to be reduced properly?

I got $1,041 per one Z11 but whattomine or any other calculators showing about $2.45
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
December 06, 2020, 02:18:07 PM
Anyone getting full payments now for Z11 and such ?
Does the maintenance fee seem to be reduced properly?
December 04, 2020, 11:02:19 AM
To all Z11 and U6 users,

Thank you so much for waiting with us, we would like to express our appreciation for your loyalty by offering some great discounts on the U6 and Z11 maintenance fees! After relocation, Z11 and U6 rigs are online now, payout will be allocated tomorrow. You will also enjoy a discounted maintenance fee at US$0.06/kWs till Jan 1st 2021.

Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas!
Love from HashNest ❤️

So 39 days offline for Z11 no revenue... 28 days of discounted maintenance fee. I have no words

I agree, way too little, way too late.

Plus the days are still counting on downtime as they are not yet up or paying out.
Don't forget we were only getting partial payments for over a month before the total downtime.
So longer downtime and even shorter discount period on maintenance when or if they ever come back online and fully payout.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1037
December 04, 2020, 04:47:14 AM

and how can we sell  s19 hashrates

once there was a market to trade hashrates , do you consider it back again .
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
December 04, 2020, 04:20:08 AM
To all Z11 and U6 users,

Thank you so much for waiting with us, we would like to express our appreciation for your loyalty by offering some great discounts on the U6 and Z11 maintenance fees! After relocation, Z11 and U6 rigs are online now, payout will be allocated tomorrow. You will also enjoy a discounted maintenance fee at US$0.06/kWs till Jan 1st 2021.

Love from HashNest ❤️

So 39 days offline for Z11 no revenue... 28 days of discounted maintenance fee. I have no words
Activity: 400
Merit: 13
December 04, 2020, 04:14:05 AM
To all Z11 and U6 users,

Love from HashNest ❤️

December 03, 2020, 03:20:54 AM
@HASHNEST When will Z11 be back online? It's been so so long

We are turning on the Z11 rigs, but the temperature in XinJiang province is -17 degree celsius, hashrates are showing zero. We are fixing it.

Should be able to work tomorrow. Thank you for kind understanding. And we will offer discount to electricity fee. Please stay tuned, we will make announcement later.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
December 03, 2020, 02:21:08 AM
@HASHNEST When will Z11 be back online? It's been so so long
Activity: 504
December 01, 2020, 02:57:47 PM
Dear users,

Thank you for your kind patience.

The power of our mining farm has been restored on Beijing time 24 Nov, 5.30pm. Payouts of S19 Pro, S19, S17, Z15 and K5 will be allocated today. Due to testing the new transformer,  Z11 and U6 need a few more days to be online. GPU rigs are not affected.

Thank you for kind understanding.

HashNest
25 November, 2020

Dear Hashnest,

When those few days will come?
Is disgusting. 36 days already!
You really have to give us some compensation like lower maintenance and for sure to fix the payment, not like before just 80%

Thanks for understanding

i google it up, and few days means more then 2 and less then 10 days. If they come back untill 3.12.2020 or latest 4.12.2020 it means they stick to their "said" words https://www.quora.com/What-does-a-few-days-mean  Grin
Activity: 14
November 30, 2020, 04:07:35 PM
Dear users,

Thank you for your kind patience.

The power of our mining farm has been restored on Beijing time 24 Nov, 5.30pm. Payouts of S19 Pro, S19, S17, Z15 and K5 will be allocated today. Due to testing the new transformer,  Z11 and U6 need a few more days to be online. GPU rigs are not affected.

Thank you for kind understanding.

HashNest
25 November, 2020

Dear Hashnest,

When those few days will come?
Is disgusting. 36 days already!
You really have to give us some compensation like lower maintenance and for sure to fix the payment, not like before just 80%

Thanks for understanding
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1037
November 30, 2020, 07:49:20 AM
how can we sell hashrate tokens ?

i cannot see any market related to them
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
November 29, 2020, 12:03:42 PM
yupp

it all went to shit when Bitmain separated from Hashnest during the big fight between Wu and Zhan there

Jihad Wu was the one who ended up with Hashnest in the divorce , he owns it now

and ya thats when the trash tokens and lies began yupp

has been nothing but since :/    

im moving into Defi nowadays, fuk all this mining shit, gotten way too cutthroat lol

November 29, 2020, 11:59:35 AM
nah, i ithink they will turn them on in less then a week.... its not 2018 november.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
November 28, 2020, 08:33:32 AM
when Z11 comes back?
Activity: 27
November 27, 2020, 03:34:34 AM
Thank you for your kind support. Happy mining!

We will be happy when service will be more stable and reliable without any monthly pauses in payments.

And i have few questions according previous dialog:

1) What relation hashnest has to bitmain nowadays?
2) Hashnest is still part of bitmain corp. or not?
3) Who is the owners of hashnest today?

We, people who investing our money to this service sholud know some official information about company.
November 27, 2020, 12:37:29 AM
When Hashnest will fix daily payout?Huh

No reason for them to fix it, in their clause they don't have to provide a certain amount of payout, regardless of downtime cause or reason.
I think the Z11 crowd and many others just crowd funded Hashnest's expansion with the new 598 and Z15.
I've lost so much money with them, that I only advise those to stay away.
I use to bring them lots of clients back in the day when they were officially bitmain ran.  When the new owners took over, things got shady.
It was a good run though, I should have listened to others and cashed out, but I guess that's what I get for trusting a cloud mining service.

When was hashnest sold?
Last year:
https://www.scmp.com/tech/start-ups/article/3003517/inside-rise-and-fall-and-rise-crypto-mining-giant-bitmain
They basically split up and Bitmain claimed Hashnest is no longer a subsidiary or backed by them.
From my memory within a few days a few Tokens started to appear on the Wallet, which to this day I still don't know what they are there for as they aren't for mining and can't use it to buy things with.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
November 26, 2020, 01:57:15 PM

No reason for them to fix it, in their clause they don't have to provide a certain amount of payout, regardless of downtime cause or reason.
I think the Z11 crowd and many others just crowd funded Hashnest's expansion with the new 598 and Z15.
I use to bring them lots of clients back in the day when they were officially bitmain ran.  When the new owners took over, things got shady.
It was a good run though, I should have listened to others and cashed out, but I guess that's what I get for trusting a cloud mining service.

When was hashnest sold?
November 25, 2020, 10:48:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: